Calling 911, Hello English-line?

Seventeen Weeks with Seventeen (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up earlier than expected, Hansol went down the small ladder that partly holds his and Samuel's bed with Wonwoo's. A loud bang as the door of their room slightly opened, surprised him. It was Junhui who was, as usual, the earliest to wake. He was more on taking more responsibilities than the oldest members. He doesn't seem to mind though, with just a quick look at him, he seems like a pretty well-trusted type of guy with eyes that reflect onto a serious personality., but despite that, he's really family-orriented.

"You, talk to them. I can't understand a thing," the older member said in a flat tone, well, he was in a hurry, and he wasn't quite in the mood, though. His hair crossed his face as the door bounced shut, leaving Hansol dazed. The loud door slam woke up Samuel who was pretty much half awake when Hansol stepped across him. "Are the noonas here?" Samuel asked innocently, blinking as his eyes adjusted to the light. "I guess so," he replied with a shrug as he stepped down the ladder, with a soft thump, which slowly woke Wonwoo up. "Stop with the noise," the older member whose bed was under theirs, complained.

"You don't hear, Mingyu hyung complaining about it, and I almost stepped on him,"  Hansol stated as he opened the door to the living room. It left Wonwoo at awe as the boy with wavy hair whom he's had a quick arguement with left the room, closing the door shut because of Junhui's strict mother-like rules.

"Uhm... good morning," he greeted the twins in English as he went to the bathroom to wash up.

"G'morning to you too," the younger twin replied, while the older twin didn't pay much attention as she picked up a note on the table.

Heeyeon and Neulmi,

I'm leaving you two for week or two in Japan. I'll be at the airport by the time you read this. I'm heading off to Japan. I thought I'd get to watch over you, but maybe now wouldn't be the start. By the time I get back, I promise I'll make it up to you, twins for the time and attention your parents didn't give you and for the supposed time I've promised you. See you soon~

-Uncle Rema

Franchette let out a soft sigh as she folded the note and placed it in her blouse's pocket. 

"Not in the mood?" Hansol asked as he proceeded to the bathroom to wash up. The older twin didn't respond according to his question, but instead asked him if where they'd be really staying.

"Which room are we suppose to stay in?" She asked as she knelt on the floor, ping her luggage bag lying down on the floor.

Before Hansol could reply, the youngest member, Samuel, entered the living room with a loud greeting as he stretched his arms.

"Good morning!" He greeted as he cheekily smiled. Indeed, he was adorable. That was how he caught the fans' attention. And now, he even got the twins' attention, both the older and the younger once. He made the two squeal as they rushed over to him.

"More loud people," Junhui murmured as he turned off the electric cooker for a short while for the next batch. Mingming, a fellow Chinese member, approached him, grabbing a fork and poked it at the cooked yolk. Junhui swatted his hand away as he transferred the eggs to a plate.

"Why do you seem so grumpy all of a sudden?" Mingming asked as he continued to aim at the food.

"We can't talk that much without them asking questions that we can't even reply to," he said in Chinese as he placed the plate on the counter behind him so that Mingming couldn't reach them. The younger Chinese member tried to reach for it, but the latter seemed to block it with his arms crossed, as if they were talking casually.

Mingming nodded as if he was listening and then asked for the food again.

"I've prepared these for the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter