Scolded

Seventeen Weeks with Seventeen (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Your voice~ Is the soundtrack of my summer. Do you know you're unlike any other? You'll always be my thunder."

It was past five in the morning and the sunlight brimmed through the window as a pair of eyes blinked a few times before Heeyeon finally opened them brightly. It wasn't much light although it makes a big difference since the nights are darker than she's used to. Dawn was always the time she'd wake up, but when it comes to her twin sister, it isn't. Her alarm tone, Thunder, continued to play as she sat up beside her sister who covered her head with one of the small pillows they have beside them.

"Turn it off," Janella whined as she turned to the wall.

Franchette grabbed the phone under her pillow as she slid her thumb on it, turning the alarm off. The time caught her attention, it was five thirty in the morning, not the usual time she'd wake up, usually she's up even earlier. Maybe three thirty or four was her wake up time due to the time she needs to cope up with dorm curfews and such. Along with her parents, she was rarely home, leaving the younger twin alone with their pet dog or with a relative. The twins would only go bond during summer break and weekends; and sometimes Heeyeon wouldn't even go home until a week after. Holidays aren't even part of their bonding moments. Holidays? Janella's at parties with classmates, while Franchette does the same, only that she stays in the province of her school. Twins, although miles apart. And this may be a good start for the twins. Bad? Good? It's either. But more likely, bad impressions are on about 60% while the rest, good. The good part was the time they'd get to bond, the bad part was that they're living with guys whom they actually think that aren't guys. Some maybe, others pure idiots, and the rest erts, except for the angelic Samuel which captured both the twins' hearts.

"Sleepy head," the older twin said as she shook the younger's shoulder.

"Go awaaaaay," the younger twin responded as she shooed her sister away.

"Let's get some fresh air. I want to go jogging," the latter whined.

"Nooooo," the other responded as she pulled her covers over her head.

The older twin stood up and took the comb by the top of the drawer beside her and combed her hair although it doesn't make any difference even if she does fix it nicely. It'll just end up as a mess anyway. She got changed into her freshmen jersey with a white shirt underneath, along with a pair of white nike rubber shoes. It was her usual get up when she and her friends jog around the campus for about ten laps before they take a bath and prepare for class hours.

With her hair tied messily and a few strands loose, she left for the door and did a few stretches, waking herself up before a familiar face entered the living room. It was Dongjin. She greeted him before releasing a soft yawn, but he didn't respond, instead, went to  another room.

"I was going to ask him if he wanted to join..." she said softly as the younger twin entered the living room sporting a pair of jersey shorts and a plain shirt along with a pair of red rubber shoes.

"I'm ready," she uttered as she put on her glasses. She has eye sight problems, and it seems too early to put on a pair of contact lenses. "Five quick laps?" The younger suggested as they head to the front door.

-

Junhui's phone rang with Orange Caramel's Lipstick playing. Groans coming from his roommates were heard. The casual phrase, "Turn it off!" was heard.

He answered the phone as their manager spoke. "I want you to watch over them." And quickly hung up. It was early in the morning and he'd hear something about the twins, it ruined his day immediately. He didn't sign up to be a baby-sitter. 

"What did appa say?" Wonwoo asked.

"We need to watch over them." The latter groaned.

"Let the hyung line do it," Mingyu suggested as he let out a yawn.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter