drunken

The Way We Were

kris' pov
((that night))

we were having dinner outside in downtown. once we were done, we were supposed to head back to the dorm.

"kris, let's hang out today at the club" luhan said. I nodded my head.

"you guys go back. me and kris are gonna hang out tonight" he said to the rest as they left.

we walked to the nearest club and sat at the bar.

he ordered the drinks and we waited awkwardly, without talking.

"so... what are we gonna do today?" I asked.

"don't you know?" he said, and laughed sarcastically.

"you asked me to come here for a motive. not to hang out. so, what is it you wanna ask me?" I asked.

before I knew it, I got pulled up and pushed against the wall. what the , luhan?

"you broke up with si, didn't you?" he asked angrily.

"what?!" I denied.

he shook me hard.

"how do you know!?" I shouted.

"the way you treat her coldly. i know you're the one who dumped her since you're the cold one to her" he said slowly.

I looked down for a moment, and them looked up at him, smirking slightly.

"yeah, so what?"

"why did you guys every break up? aren't you guys doing well together?" he loosened his grips.

"if you're asking so much, why not just ask her? why do you even care? do you like her?"

"tell me." he said sternly.

"alright, chill, she just wasn't my type." 

he tightened his grip again. "so you just left her? what the kris!" he threw a punch at me.

I just smirked, keeping my pride on. he kept punching me.

"kris! I can't believe you're sucha jerk! what's wrong with you! how dare you just play with people feelings like that! I thought-" 

" it! its because of you!"

he stopped punching me.

"what? what me?"

"I broke up with si because of you okay?! I knew you two were the neighbours that has their first love on each other. It is so obvious. the way you guys looked at each other the first time, I thought I was just imagining. but slowly, it's getting obvious as you guys acted like really close. I even get jealous sometimes. and also, I don't want to break you two up again after getting reunited. I know it's hard to see your friend being with your first love"

"what's the point? she loves you, she might not love me"

"she didn't even love me in the first place. her heart was all along always belong to you."

"she do kris, I-"

"she do, but that was recently. it wasn't love, but she liked me because I treated her really nice and because we were close and everything. I know she really don't love me. she liked me out of kindness. not love." I sighed.

"but you do love her, don't you? she will eventually love you. but, why don't you put yourself first instead of me? don't you should fight for the one you love?"

"no point, luhan. I'm doing not you, but for her. she won't be happy with me because her heart still belongs to you. go get her, luhan, I'll be supporting you guys" I said as I left, almost crying again because of si.

si' pov

we looked at the social medias about dimes and they were all positive comments.

"mei and dee yeo impressed me :-)"

"the concept is good! sm made a good choice of having a group with members all around the world~"

"I'm so gonna be in love with dimes, they're amazing! <3 "

"can I call myself a diamond now?" 

"I will definitely support them! I'm getting another album tomorrow! ^_^"

"they're all positive comments!" I told dimes as we hi-5ed each other.

we were eating at a restaurant, celebrating our debut with our manager.

"too bad we can't drink, were underage" yumi pouted.

"next time! when the maknae reaches the legal age" I glared at mei playfully.

"don't blame me, you guys can just go yourself, leave me out" mei quickly defended herself. we all chuckled.

no one's pov

however, after kris left, luhan sat down, and drank everything he had ordered for him and also kris, as he doesn't want it to go to a waste. 

meanwhile, kris went to the park where he and si broke up. his face was all bruised up, and had no idea how to cover up them the next day. he don't know how is he going to explain either. he started crying, for giving up the one he love, and also breaking his best buddy's heart for hurting si. 

as for luhan, instead of leaving after he's done, he ordered more, until he's drunk. he was so drunk till he randomly called someone, who is si. 

si's pov

my phone vibrated when we were leaving the restaurant. i fished out my phone from my bag.

I looked at the called id. luhan? I picked it up. "hello?" I said.

"si? aha... find me... I need you" he sounded drunk.

"where are you? I'll be there!" I said as I hung up. 

"what happen?" yumi asked.

"oh, i have something on. are you guys going back to the dorm now?"

"yeah, we're exhausted" 

"okay, then I'll be going first!" I said without hearing their goodbyes.

I reached the club, and surprisingly they didn't asked for my id as I am so underaged.

I looked around for luhan, and I saw him. 

"luhan!" I shouted.

he looked up and giggled as he saw me. "si" he whined and his hugged me and put on his weight on me.

"you ing drunktard," I said as I pulled him out of the club.

"why drinking alone on the first day of 2014? you look sorrowful too, what happen?" I said as we were in a more quieter place.

"because of you." he said.

"what?"

"I... i-I know... I know kris b-broke up with y-you... he is so mean... I b-beat him up when I found out... I'm so s-sorry for y-you..."

"what?!" I repeated again, more exaggerating.

"y-yeah, b-but it's okay, I got my revenge" he smiled.

I ignored him. "come on, stay awake, we need to go back" 

I flagged for a taxi and quickly got in.

"sm building, please" I said.

the taxi drove kinda fast and we reached in around 20 minutes.

"thank you!" I said.

I pulled luhan out of the car, and I dragged him along, because he was half conscious.

I managed to bring him to exo dorm.

suho opened the door.

"finally you guys are- oh wow si! wow, luhan is really drunk, and look sorrowful too, where is kris?" 

"you know they're gonna drink? with kris?" I asked.

"yeah, why? kris wasn't there?"

I shook my head. 

"I'll call him" suho said.

after a few rings, suho hung up.

"he's not answering, I'm gonna look for him" he said as he wore his jacket.

"let me put luhan down first, I'll find him too, you go first!" I said. suho left after.

I knocked on the door as because I'm entering a boy's room and they might be doing their business. waiting for awhile, I opened as there was no answer. 

"xiumin?" I said. oh, he's asleep.

he opened his eyes wide suddenly as he sat up.

"si!! ahaha..." he laughed awkwardly. "you need help?"

"yeah, this guy is all drunk and heavy"

"where's kris anyway? why did you end up bringing luhan home?" he asked as we put luhan to bed.

. "I don't know, luhan called me." I said the truth as I had no excuse.

"oh," was all he said as he nodded his head.

"! I have to go find kris right now!" I said as I ran out of the dorm.

"wait what happen to kris?" I heard xiumin shouted.

I walked around the sm building I can find him but no avail. and then I stopped and thought for awhile where could he be... 

could he be at the park where we broke up?

_______________________

luhan finally found out!1!1!1!