one special night

The Way We Were
I followed him and he led me to a tubing park. TUBING PARK?! I started spazzing and shook kris' hands like a kid begging his dad to bring him into a tubing park.
 
"are we going there?" I jumped.
"yes yes we are so stop being like a kid" kris retorted.
 
he paid for it and we entered. since there were many people, we had to queued up until it was our turn.
 
"do you want to go down together or separately?" the worker asked.
 
"together" kris said immediately when I haven't even get the question yet. 
 
he got us one tube and asked kris to sit in it.
 
"sit on his lap, make sure you guys are comfortable and make sure he is holding you tightly and firmly." the worker said to me. what?! sit on his lap?
 
I had no choice but to sit on his lap. it was so awkward as the position is a little intimated and I felt something poke me on my . I acted like nothing happen but it made me felt really uncomfortable.
 
he wrapped his arms around my waist and really held me gently but firmly as well. i feel so protected?
 
"ready?" the worker said and immediately pushed us down. what? no countdown?!
 
I end up screaming my lungs out because it was so sudden, but with joy. it was really fun though, I wanted to go another time but there were really too many people, and have to wait again and which would waste time. 
 
I quickly stood up as soon as the tube stopped, because I could feel it was hard on. does he even know? It is so embarrassing that I couldn't face him.
 
"hey" please don't talk to me now.
"could you help me up? my is stuck" he continued. I pulled him up without looking at him.
 
"what's wrong?" can he stop asking? 
 
"nothing" I said monotony.
"seriously," can he SERIOUSLY stop questioning me?
 
"I just tired" I said while I look at him. if I am not wrong I see a bulge in his pants. I blushed and looked away. 
 
"okay let's go back" he said.
 
we took a cable car back down to the village. 
 
"it was a fun day today, and yesterday, well basically the whole trip and sadly we're already going back tomorrow" I said while we were walking back to the hotel.
 
"yes, and then I have to fly off back to Korea and you have to start studying" I totally forgot kris has to go back. and university, means I have to start studying and I can't play anymore. 
 
"anyway, thank you, kris. thank you for everything." i said truthfully from all my heart.
 
once we were back in the hotel, we packed our luggages and he went to bathe first. soon after he was done, I bathe right after him. when I came out from the bathroom kris was already in bed, looking at his phone. 
 
I cried mentally because I realized I have to sleep on the floor this time. 
 
I was preparing my "bed" on the floor when kris stopped me by calling me.
 
"si," he continued, "you don't have to"
 
I stopped whatever I was doing and looked at him, frowning. 
 
"just... sleep on the bed" kris without looking at me.
 
I shook my head. "no I can't... I'll end up hooking to you like a koala again" 
 
"I can't let you sleep on the floor and it's okay I actually don't mind..." kris muttered the last few words, and I actually heard it. I grinned.
 
"okay here I come!" I said as I threw myself on the bed.
 
"hey hey hey!" kris' eyes widened at my action.
 
"sorry" I smiled sheepishly. 
 
"go to sleep now" kris ordered me before he switched off the lights.