ski and snowboarding

The Way We Were

((next morning))

we all were half awake because we woke up so early just to get up to the mountains.

"we're here!" mei exclaimed as she was to first to alight the bus. 

the rest if us quickly alighted and got to the ski rental. hell, it was expensive.

we got our ski suit and ski and quickly change into them and took a cable car up.

"wow, can't wait! I've never ski with friends before!" mei said.

"same!" dee yeo said.

"I always ski," yumi bragged.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "whatever yumi!" 

we finally reached the mountains. 

"how do I ski down?" I finally managed to ask.

"oh, just slightly bent your both legs and if you wanna turn just tilt to the side whatever you wanna turn to. to stop, just slide to the side! I can't explain well but I'll be behind you!" yumi said.

"is this posture right?" I asked as I demonstrated.

"that's right! okay just down till there, I'll catch up with you" she reassured me.

"here I come!" I screamed as it was accelerating but still stable.

"doing alright there?" yumi shouted from the back.

"yeah!" I shouted back.

we reached down the mountains and mei and dee yeo were already below.

"wait since when-" 

"once we reached they just went down immediately without telling us" yumi said.

"oh" 

after a few rounds, I got used to it. 

"wanna play snowboarding?" yumi asked.

"I don't know how" mei said.

"I know how! let's go!" dee yeo said.

while we got the snowboard, and check my phone.

"kris: what are you doing today?" oh crap. he texted me while I was skiing and it's around 2 hours ago! 

"si: oh god, sorry for late reply! I'm skiing with the members, are you shopping?"

he replied almost immediately.

"kris: I'm with the members, yeah shopping. hell lot of people. I managed to get a boxer because that shop doesn't even have much sale so there weren't much people"

"si: too bad. get me anything nice, I'll pay back!"

"kris: sure, some branded bras and maybe, nope it's a gift from me"

I blushed and grinned like crazy. "si: what?! whatever, you said it!!!" 

"kris: have fun while I get your gift bye"

"si: you're kidding me right" I sent.

"si!!! we're all waiting!!" mei shouted.

"oh- what wait I'm coming!!" I said and threw my phone randomly in my bag.

damn you, kris.

yumi and dee yeo taught us how to snowboard and it was way harder than skiing! I fell multiple times but mei learnt it fast. 

slowly, I got used to it but I still fall, but better and lesser.

"wow, what a tiring day!" I complained.

"it was fun" yumi said.

"we recently bond so close together, I'm happy" dee yeo said.

"me too" we all said together.

((next day))

we were all called to the office.

"on new year eve, we have another concert, but a more formal one. not only our company, but the rest too. we want you to wear as formal as possible."

"looks like we need some shopping!" yumi said.

we went to high class mall and went to a bridal shop for good and quality dresses.

I tried on a black glittery short tight dress. 

"is this nice?" I asked dee yeo.

"totally! suits you perfectly!" 

"I'll get this then."

others were either to wedding-ish, or if not too colourful and complicated.

mei chose a white arm length right short dress, yes she look like a angel. perfect.

yumi chose a white lacey long dress. she look surprisingly good in it.

dee yeo managed to choose a silver short tight dress, but a hole for the cleavage. that's her, I guess. but still look really good.

((the next day, evening))

kris texted me to meet up with him at the nearby park. 

"hey," I said when I saw him.

"hey," he looked at me without any expression.

this don't seem good. I looked away.

"si," he called out.

"yeah?"

"exo-m is going to china tomorrow. I'm sorry I can't celebrate with you new year."

"it's okay!" I said, I sighed in relief.

"and..." . guess I'm starting to worried again.

"yeah?"

"I-I..."

"what?"

"let's break up." he finally said.

________________

drama starts here! the story will be approximately around 100 chapters and this is definitely going to be the one and last story with so much chapters! it delayed my other stories so much ㅠㅠ 

so who do you guys ship si with? luhan, or kris? 

spoiler!!: well it's kinda obvious actually, it was planned to be luhan with si but now I see how kris is so nice and caring in a way I do not know either

poll is just for fun:

 

i decided to make another story ((exact same plot)) but si ends up with kris, should i? please comment below!