makeover

The Way We Were
si's pov
 
my phone suddenly vibrated. I picked up my phone. 
 
"1 new message"
 
I unlocked and read it.
 
"soo man: meet me in the office now"
 
I got changed and quickly got to the office.
 
I knocked on the door and opened when soo man said, "come in,"
 
I bowed 90 degrees.
 
"sit down," he said.
 
I sat down awkwardly.
 
"I want you and luhan to have a photoshoot next week. we are going to do a little makeover for you this Friday. is that okay?"
 
"definitely sir" 
 
((that Friday))
 
I got to the studio in the morning and was invited by 2 stylists.
 
"sit down" one of them said.
 
"you look really pretty by nature. you just need to dye your hair and put on basic make up" the other one said.
 
I now, have dark brown, straight long boring hairstyle right now. I have never dyed my hair once. I don't put up make up either. you could probably how I look like right now. come to think of it, I have no idea how would kris even like me.
 
they looked at me and discussed among themselves. after minutes later, they told me.
 
"we picked dark purple, and dip dye lilac for you, is that okay?"
 
sounds good.
 
they dyed my hair and then they started putting foundation on my face. they applied lipsticks for me and then drew a wing eyeliner on my eyes. they also put mascara.
 
they washed my hair two hours later and blow dry it. 
 
oh, I look different. I look more mature.
 
"done! you look like an idol now" she smiled.
 
"thank you" I smiled back.
 
"you're really pretty, even without make up" 
 
"aw thanks, you too!"
 
"I'm so jealous, I wished I looked like you" the other one joined us.
 
I looked at her and said playfully. "are you being sarcastic?" 
 
I went back to the dorm and got a shock of my life.
 
"kris!" I screamed.
 
"where have you been? I kept calling you and your phone is in your room" he pouted and he turned to look at me. "holy krisus si!"
 
"what? oh yeah, I went for a- never mind, you can see it anyway" 
 
"you look so pretty," he said while standing and walking towards me. 
 
I blushed but then I said,
 
"so wasn't I pretty all the time?"
 
"no" 
 
I pouted. I rolled my eyes and decided to walk away from him.
 
"but you were always cute. I like the cute side of you that's why I fell for you. now that you look different, you look pretty in a mature way" he continued.
 
I stopped in my tracks. aw, I blushed once again.
 
he suddenly backhugged me.
 
"I like your hair colour" he said and my hair. I just chuckled.
 
that night, me and kris had a dinner date.
 
"I don't have a car here... so let's take a bus" 
 
bus? sounds... good...
 
he wore a cap and sunglasses.
 
"you think wearing this way, people wouldn't recognize us?" I questioned.
 
"yeah"
 
"but no kris you-"
 
"I don't care. why must I sacrifice so much? I am an idol but I have a life too. come on, si" 
 
the bus arrived. he held my hands as we got onto the bus and found a seat.
 
"we should probably not hold hands" I whispered. "in case, someone founds out, we could say we are just old good friends reunited, if not our reputation would be tarnished" 
 
he slowly released my hand. 
 
"I'm sorry" he apologized.
 
"no, nothing's your fault" I smiled to reassured him.
 
"this is myeongdong!" kris beamed as we got down the bus.
 
"wow" I puffed.
 
"let's get some street food" he said as he dragged me along.
 
we went to different shops and bought different kinds of food.
 
"cheap yet good" I said while chewing onto the fried squid.
 
many people were surrounding us (obviously), taking pictures. we didn't care, at least we were acting like a couple. 
 
once we were done eating, we went shopping for clothes and hats. I bought a beanie and a few dresses, while kris bought a cap and a few different t-shirts. 
 
while we were our way back to the dorm, I looked through my twitter. I haven't been on my twitter for a long time.
 
I looked at the comments on the pictures of me and kris. 
 
"kris spotted at myeongdong with a girl. perhaps she is a sm trainee?"
 
phew. 
 
"that girl look totally like a sm trainee. I don't think they might be couple by looking at this picture"
 
that's it.
 
"are we ruined?" kris suddenly intrude my thoughts. he was all along seeing my phone as well.
 
"nope, look at the comments" I passed him my phone.
 
he read and returned back.
 
"good job to us" he reached his hands out and I hi-5 him.