Chapter 2: Farewell Party

From Hatred To Love


[Yong Hee’s POV]

 

After explaining the things that we needed for our new school, the principal asked us to go back to the class.

 

“That’s all the things that you need to prepare. Recess time ends few minutes ago, I think both of you should go back to the class. One more thing, please behave in that school and don’t forget about us here” the principal said while chuckling.

 

We walked out from office and headed back to the class. I looked at Hyo Jin and poked her shoulder. “See? There’s nothing happen right? You’re too scared just now like we’ve done something wrong.”

 

“So you’re giggling at me just now huh? Oh, you’re going to pay for it~ Watch out because I’m going to tickle you!! Muahahaha!!” Hyo Jin yelled at me.

 

She chased me around and tried to tickle me but I could run faster than her so I managed to escape^^. We entered the class and noticed that the teacher had already start teaching. The teacher smiled and asked us to get to our seats so she could continue with the lessons.

 

After the school ends, we took the opportunity to walk around the school. Both of us looked around thinking that this may be the last time we could walk around here like this.  We sat down on the bench near basketball court.

 

“Hyo Jin~ I’ll surely miss this school. Students, teachers and the environment.” I wiped my right eye as the tears started to make my vision turned blurry. ‘Why is she so quiet?’ Getting no response from Hyo Jin, I turned to my side and saw Hyo Jin crying with her palms covering her face. ‘So I was trying not to cry just now and she was already like this?’ I took out some tissue to wipe my remaining tears and handed some to her. Her cheeks are wet with the tears and her nose was turning red. I pointed to her nose and burst out laughing. “Hey, Santa, why are you here so early? It’s not Christmas yet!”

 

 

[Hyo Jin’s POV]

 

I took the tissue from Yong Hee’s hand. After wiping my face, I blow my nose making her cringed hearing the noise. She suddenly pointed to my nose and laughed out loud while saying something about Santa and Christmas. I pouted in response and shouted playfully towards her. “I’m not Santa! My body is not that fat yet!” She laughed even more hearing it making me hard to contain my laughter and laughed together with her.

 

We looked at the time and sighed. It’s time for us to go home.



(The next day)

I woke up from my deep sleep hearing someone banging my room door. Feeling annoyed by the noise, I took the pillows and covered my ears. “KIM HYO JIN! GET YOUR LAZY OUT OF THE BED RIGHT NOW!!” That voice.. “Yong Hee..stop disturbing my sleep” I mumbled. “Wait..Yong Hee?! OMG I’m late again!” I rushed to the bathroom, taking a quick shower and brushing my teeth. After wearing my school uniform, I opened the door and face a fuming Yong Hee in front of the door.

 

I could see stars as she hit my head with her school bag showing how angry she was. We ran along the way to the school hoping we could get there on time. It was our lucky day that we could get in few seconds before the main gate was closed.

 

Our class teacher, Mr Yoon, came in for the first lesson. He told the class that both of Yong Hee and me would be transferring into another school. All of them were shocked to hear it. Some of them suggested a party to congratulate us and as a farewell too.


(party time)

We enjoyed ourselves at the party as it will be the last time for us to hang out with our classmates like this. Before the party ends, they came toward us and wish us luck in the new school. “We’re going to miss both of you. Take care of yourself, visit us whenever you have free time”, few of them said while smiles on their faces.

 

“Of course we will come and visit all of you. Don’t worry about us, we won’t forget about you. Come on! Don’t have to be so sad, it’s not like both of us are going to leave this country. We can still meet anytime we want.” Yong Hee said trying to light up the mood.







 

 

 

 

Please leave some comments about this story so I can improve it ^^
And thanks to those who read this story. -bow-