Morning

From Hatred To Love

 

 

 

   This was our second day in this school. Yesterday was not a very good day and it’s all because of the ‘ukiss’ guys. I wondered what would happen today. They said that they were going to make us ‘suffer’. “Aish,i hate them.. They ruin our first day in this school and they still dare to say those things?! One day, they are going to pay for it”, Yong Hee blurted out in anger.

 

   “Whoa! Why are you screaming like that? Are you thinking about yesterday’s incident? Calm down ok? They hates me too remember?” Hyo Jin said as she patted Yong Hee’s back.

 

“Uh oh”, Yong Hee mumbled as they entered their classroom.

 

   Yong Hee sat down at her place while Hyo Jin stood beside her table, mumbling about her miserable morning. Suddenly, Yong Hee felt weird and she heard a sound coming from her table.

 

“Hyo Jin ah.. I think there’s something inside my table.

 

 “Huh? What it is?” Hyo Jin asked as she curiously tried to peek at her table.

 

Yong Hee quickly stood up and moved away from the table. “How i’m supposed to know that?!”

 

   “Let me check it for you”, Hyo Jin said and looked into her table. Hyo Jin froze as soon as she saw the thing inside Yong Hee’s table. “Err, why is this thing here?”

 

Yong Hee shook her arm, “Hey! What is it? Tell me!”

 

    “Urm....it’s a........” Hyo Jing tried to answer her. But, before she could finish her sentence, the ‘thing’ inside the table jumped out. Yong Hee was so shocked that scream out loud, attracting our classmates’ attention. “Arghhhh!!!! Omma!! What is that frog doing inside my table?!!”

 

“Hmph~ maybe this is the revenge they are talking about yesterday. The person who plan this is really childish”

 

   Hyo Jin caught the frog and threw it out of the window. She took out her wet tissue and wiped her hand. “Yuck, why do I need to deal with this amphibian early in the morning”, she mumbled. Yong Hee poked her arm and pointed to the door. The mushroom head boy named Dong Ho walked into the class, surrounded by few girls who were trying their best to flirt him. The annoyed expression on his face obviously showed that he dislike that kind of attention from the girls. Yong Hee and Hyo Jin walked to his place as soon as he sat down. The girls were still clinging onto him like some leeches.

 

   Hyo Jin faked a cough making him looked at her. He quickly asked the clingy girls to move away from him. The girls protested at first but Dong Ho shoo them away with his annoyed look. They walked away, not forgetting to glare at us for interrupting their flirting sessions.

 

   “Dong Ho, we want to ask you some questions”, Yong Hee started the talk as Hyo Jin was busy glaring back the clingy girls. “Who put the thing inside my table? Do you know about it?” Dong Ho looked at her with confusion, “Huh, what? I don’t know. It’s probably the stupid hyung. I’m not involved in your fight, it’s wasting my time.”

 

   Hyo Jin stared at him and said, ” Hm, good if you’re not involved with this. Thanks for the information.” Yong Hee and Hyo Jin went to their own seat as the teacher entered the class. As soon as the teacher started teaching, half of the students in the class fell asleep. Well, it’s history class, and it’s early in the morning, so they kind of continuing their sleep time.

 

   When it was recess time, Yong Hee went to Hyo Jin’s table and sat down beside her. They ate together with Myung Soo and Min Young. “We heard about what happen in the morning, do you know who did it?” Myung Soo asked. Min Young nodded and looked at them, “They are the one who did it?”

 

Yong Hee clenched her fist, “I think so, it’s must be the two jerks. Shin Soo Hyun and Kevin Woo.” Hyo Jin sighed and looked down to her food, “That ‘Smiling Devil’ and the ‘Arrogant Leader’, they are really childish”.

 

   Min Young laughed as she heard it, “You start to give them bad nicknames already? Aren’t both of you scared? The ‘Arrogant Leader’ you’re talking about is a very powerful person in this school. This school belongs to his uncle and he’s the principal here you know. Yong Hee cut her words, “Oh! No wonder he’s acting like that. He thinks that he could control all of us? Tsk! Jerk! It’s hard to believe that the kind principal is his uncle.”

 

   Hyo Jin nodded as she finished her remaining food. “Yong Hee, can you follow me now?” Yong Hee looked at her, “Where are you going?” Hyo Jin smirked, “To find the culprits of course.” Both of them get up and walked out from the class. Yong Hee kept following Hyo Jin, although it looked like she was walking around the school aimlessly.

 

   Hyo Jin stopped at a corner and looked around, “I think they should be right here but I can’t see any sign of them.” We almost walked away but then we heard some loud voices behind us, and yeah, it belongs to them.                                          

 

   “Hello babo! Enjoy your morning? Do you like the present that we gave you?” a blonde hair boy named Kevin Woo laughed as he talked. Yong Hee frowned looking at him, “You call that a present? I’ll show you what I feel about it!”

 

   Yong Hee moved forward but she was stopped when Hyo Jin get in front of her. She stared at Kevin and asked, “So that’s your plan? It’s really childish!” Hyo Jin rushed forward and kicked Kevin’s leg, making him fell onto the floor.

 

   Kevin shrieked as his made contact with the cold floor. “Ouch!! Hey, that hurts! Soo hyun hyung! Help me to get up!” Both of the girls ran away while Soo Hyun was helping Kevin to get up onto his feet. They laughed along their way back to the class. ‘Revenge feels good’. That was what they thought, but deep inside their mind, they knew that their actions would make things worse.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating this story. I've forgotten that I wrote chapter 6 already >.<" I just realized it today so I quickly update this story. 
Hope you like the update. Thank you for reading! :D