Fight And Enemies?

From Hatred To Love

 

 

[Yong Hee’s POV]

 

“Aish, those guy. What the hell are they doing right in front of our class door? They’re blocking our ways!!” Hyo Jin yelled, obviously feeling annoyed with them.

 

“That’s true!! And that mushroom head guy is there too!! >.< Is he one of them?”  I thought. “Let’s just enter the class, the bell going to ring soon.”

 

Hyo Jin nodded. We walked to our class and Hyo Jin’s shoulder bumped onto one of them. Suddenly, I heard a loud voice yelling to us.

 

“YAHH!! Stop right there! What do you think you’re doing?”

 

“We are going into the class” Hyo Jin and me said in unison ignoring the death glares given by the owner of the voice.

 

“Going into the class? Where’s your respect toward us?! You think that you are so great? Do you know who we are?” the guy who’s standing in front of Dongho kept yelling to us.

 

“Excuse us for our mistakes. Firstly, we are not so great. Second, we don’t even know who you are because we are the new students”.

 

“Hmph! No wonder~”he said. He told the people to get into the class and leave us alone with him and his friends. “Let me introduce myself and my friends. That’s Lee Kiseop, Kevin Woo, Yeo Hoon Min, Kim Jae Seop but we called him AJ, Eli Kim Kyoung Jae, and that’s Shin Dong Ho. And lastly, I’m Shin Soo Hyun, the leader,” he said with an arrogant voice.

 

“Ooo... ok..,” Hyo Jin and me said together. Both of us make our way into the class but one of the guys, named Kevin Woo, blocked our way.

 

       

 

[Hyo Jin’s POV]

 

 We make our way into the class but the pretty face guy named Kevin Woo, blocked our way.

 

“Aish!! What do you want pretty face? Can’t you just move away?” I spat out in anger.

 

“Heyyy!! Show some respect to us?! How come both of you still don’t respect us even after knowing who we are?”

 

“Sorry but I don’t think both of us should respect you guys the ways the other students did. Plus, you’re not a teacher so we don’t have any good reason to respect you”

 

“BABO!! Hey ugly girl! Don’t you dare to fight me! ” I could see his face turning red, probably red from trying to hold his anger. Hm, he’s a short-temped guy I guess.

 

“Babo? You want me to respect you with this attitude? Calling other people like that? In your dreams stupid jellyfish!“ I yelled at him.

 

The guys widen their eyes at my remarks. Yeah, I was quite surprised with what I said too. But hey, no way I would let this guy scold me.

 

“W-Wh-Whatt?! You called me a jellyfish? Don’t you ever call me that!! Apologize to me right now!!”

 

“I’m not going to do that. You’re the one who started it!” I yelled back to him.

 

“What do we have here? These two little girls refuse to show some respect toward us and insulted one of us too? Let’s see what should we do to both of you? Oh yes!! How about we make you suffer while you’re still in this school?” Soo Hyun cut my words and smirks.

 

And.. it’s Yong Hee’s turn to speak out. “We don’t care about you!! Now move away!!” she glared and kicked Soo Hyun’s leg making him stumbled at the corridor.

 

“Auchh!! How dare you!! We’ll make sure you’ll pay for this.” Soo Hyun hissed while trying to balance himself so that he won’t fell down.

 

We ignored his warning and went into the class. I can feel the students were staring at us. We sat down in our places.

 

Mi Young looked at us in disbelieved. “What did you both of you do? I can’t believe what you have done just now!”

 

“What did we do?” I asked with a calm face.

 

“You’re picking up fights with them, and you even call the ‘smiling angel’ stupid jellyfish!! No one ever did that. Both of you were amazing, but unfortunately, that’s not a good thing to do..” Her face turned from excited into a worried expression.

 

“Err, thanks I guess? And why is it not a good thing?”

 

“They really meant what they said. Be prepared because they will really make your life turn into a mess after this.” She sighed and gave me a weak smile.

 

“Ohh, don’t worry about us Min Young, I think we’re able to stand their revenge.” I gave her a reassuring smile. “One more thing, the ‘smiling angel’ that you mentioned just now, he’s that Kevin Woo?”

 

Min Young nodded. “Yeah he is. People said that his smile is stunning. ? He’s like an angel and you could be ‘lost’ when you see his smile.”

 

 “Angel? He resembled devil more than an angel to me. Maybe a part of his is really a devil.” I mumbled softly, recalling the incident that happened just now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello >.< Sorry for not updating for a long time. Hope you enjoy the update. *bow*

Please leave a comment about the update. ^^