Plan

From Hatred To Love

 

~after school~

 

Soo Hyun and Kevin barged into the room shocking the others in the room. The others raised their eyebrows looking at them.

 

“Argh! Who the hell does she think she is? She purposely kicked my leg and won’t bother to apologize for it!” Soo Hyun yelled letting out his frustration making the people in the room confused with his behavior. Kiseop looked at them, “Can you lower down your volume please hyung? My parents will be home anytime and they might hear your screams.”

 

“Wow, wow, calm down hyung. Why are you acting like this? Is it because of that those girls just now?” Eli interrupted before Soo Hyun could continue with his yelling. He sat down on the chair beside Kiseop and started complaining about his unsatisfied feeling being humiliated by those girls. Suddenly, Kevin interrupted his talking. “Her friend is really rude you know! That babo called me a stupid jellyfish! You hear it right when she said that? No one ever called me that before!”

 

Kiseop tried so hard to contain his laughter. Pfttt! He covered his mouth almost instantly when Kevin started to give him a death glare. Kevin turned to Eli, giving his famous cute pout. “Hyung~ Do something to her as a revenge for me please?” Eli shook his head and stood up from his seat. “Sorry Vinnie, I don’t have time for those. And.. I think I’m interested with the girl who kicked Soo Hyun’s leg”. He laughed and gave them a wink. “See you later, got a date to attend right now.” Eli flashed a smile and walked out from the room.

 

Soo Hyun stood there and face palmed himself. “There’s a lot more girls Eli, why do you need to be interested with the girl who make me angry like this.”

 

He sighed and turned facing them. “Eli’s out of this. So what’s our plan now? Let’s make them remember our revenge forever so they wouldn’t mess with us anymore!” Kiseop frowned upon hearing Soo Hyun’s words. “Soo Hyun hyung, what do you mean by “us”? I don’t want to participate in this hyung. I don’t want to hurt her. Um, I mean them.”

 

Kevin looked at Kiseop in disbelieved. He marched to him and grabbed his collar. “Seoppie! Which “her” are you talking about?! Tell me!” Kevin shook Kiseop’s body violently making him dizzy. “Oh wait.. you don’t mean that babo girl right? Are you serious hyung?? Ugh!” He frowned and pushed him away slightly. He looked to AJ, Hoon and Dong Ho.

 

Dong Ho quickly got up from the seat as he felt Kevin’s gaze fell on him. “I have baseball practices! Bye bye hyungs!” He waved while running out from the room. Hoon got up too following Dong Ho, saying that he need to pick up his fiancé from the school as an excuse. One person left, Kevin looked at AJ with pleading eyes and with his famous pout of course. AJ walked to him and patted his head while smiling. Kevin’s eyes brightened with hope but soon it vanished when AJ started talking. “Sorry Vinnie, I don’t want to help you with this. Don’t go too far with the revenge okay?” He pinched Kevin’s cheek and smiled again.

 

Since the others refused, so, it’s just Soo Hyun and Kevin who will go on with the revenge. Soo Hyun looked at Kevin with a smirk plastered on his face. “Let’s make some prank to them, they will kneel down to us after this for sure Kevin! You’re with me or you want to back away from the plan?”

 

Kevin nodded his head vigorously and said with a determined tone, “I’m with you hyung! They will regret messing with us!” He tapped his chin and thought of something. “Oh, Soo Hyun hyung~ I think I’ve got a plan for tomorrow’s prank.” Both of them smirked while Kiseop who was watching them since just now let out a sigh, hoping that they won’t hurt the girls, especially the one that he liked.