Chapter 1: To the Principal’s Office

From Hatred To Love

 

[Yong Hee’s POV]

 

 It is recess time right now. I looked at Hyo Jin who was sitting in front of me. The way she ate it’s like she had not eaten anything for days. She looked up and noticed that I was staring at her.

 

“What?! I haven’t eaten anything since yesterday!! It’s not the first time you see me eating like this right?” she said with full of food.

 

I just laughed at her and she made the long face. Suddenly, our class teacher, Mr Yoon entered the class. He came towards us.

 

“Yong Hee, Hyo Jin, the principal have something to tell you. Could you come to the office principal’s office after you’re done eating?” he said to us.

 

We went to the principal’s office after finishing our lunch. I’m wondering about the thing that he needed to tell us. I glanced at Hyo Jin and I could see how nervous she was. I couldn’t hold myself anymore and giggled because of her.

 

           

[Hyo Jin’s POV]

 

‘What did he want to tell us? Why must the office? Oh no! Did we do something wrong?’ I was so nervous that I almost bumped onto the door when walking out from the class. I heard a soft giggle coming from my left side, obviously it’s coming from Yong Hee.

 

What is she giggling about? H-E-L-L-O!!! I’m so scared right now!! Aish, this girl~’ I thought.

 

‘Oh my! This is it.... we’re in front of the principal’s office and now we are entering the office!’ I screamed in my head.

 

Then I saw the principal and Mr. Yoon smiling towards us. “Take a seat” he said to us. As soon as we sat down, the principal gave us some letters. He told us to open the letters and started explaining the reasons why we were called to the office.

 

“What?! Is this for real? Wow!! Yong Hee, we are going to that school soon!!” I said in joy when the principal told us about we are accepted into the elite school which is ‘Shinhwa High School’. I started jumping around, not forgetting to pull Yong Hee together with me. The principal and Mr. Yoon watched us while chuckling and congratulated us.