Chapter 6

The Only Key To Life~ [ON HOLD]

YOUR POV

“Aren’t you supposed to be sleeping?” I heard a voice behind me and saw Kai sitting next to me.

“K-Kai ssi…” I stuttered and stood up abruptly to head back to my room when a hand stopped me.

“Sit first… I h-have something to tell you.” He said without looking at me. I slowly sat down next to him, making sure to leave some space between us. You see, I’m not THAT comfortable with him yet.

“I’m sorry…” he started which caused my eyes to widen. “It’s just that… I’m kinda sad and grumpy since… you know… Queen Lia…. Errr…yeah..” he said and looked at me.

I smiled at him and said “It’s okay.”

He looked up at me with a BIG smile and said “REALLY??” I chuckled and nodded. He then pulled me into a tight hug which caused me to wince. He must’ve realized it as he quickly pulled away and concern was written all over his face.

“What’s wrong?” he asked me. I shook my head and replied with a smile “Nothing…” He gave me a I-don’t-believe-you-face-so-you-better-tell-me.

I sighed before pulling down my shirt’s collar to reveal my shoulder blade. A bruise was formed there. I pulled up my sleeves to reveal a few more bruises. I looked to Kai and saw that his face contorted into something like pain and pity.

I looked up at the Moon. “It’s gonna be a loooonnnggg story.” I then faced him.

“I have all night. No worries.” He replied with a small smile.

I took a deep breath before starting my story.

“My Mum… She was a very kind, responsible and beautiful lady. My Dad too was a very kind and loving man. Till that day… The day my Mum and I got involved in a car accident which cruelly took away my Mums life but spared mine.” I said with tears already clouding my vision. I felt a hand grab mine and saw Kai giving me a small smile. I smiled back gratefully and continued.

“My Dad blamed everything on me. He said I was the one who killed his wife… He always comes home drunk... Cigarettes and bottles lying everywhere in our house. He a-also started to abuse me… But that night, he had a-a gun. He started screaming my name and banging my room door. I was so scared at that moment. I had to escape as fast as I could so I climbed out of the window and ran into the forests and that’s where I bumped into Queen Lia…” I ended my story.

“Wait here.” He said and teleported away. I’m still amazed at all of their powers. He came back all of a sudden which caused me to jump. He returned with LAY?! Lay was dressed in a comfortable shirt and sweats with his reading glasses on and a book in his hand. “What the hell Kai?!” he grumbled.

“Lay-ssi…” I said and bowed slightly. “Oh? So Eun-ah?” he smiled at me which showed his dimple.

I smiled back and Lay said “I thought Kris said to drop the formalities. You can just call all of up oppas. We’re all older than you anyway.”

“Yeah! Drop the formalities.” Kai said which caused Lay to glare at him.

“Arasso, Lay oppa.” I smiled at him.

“Errrr… Hyung. Can you please heal her?” Kai asked Lay which caused Lay to get a shock.

“YOU’RE HURT???” he asked me and immediately rushed over.

“Where?” he asked me. I slowly pulled my sleeves up and he winced at the sight of my bruises. He swiped his hand over my bruises. His hand emitted a light which was warm and soon my bruises were gone. “Where else?” I slowly pulled down my shirt’s collar again. He swiped his hands over the bruise and it was gone. Not even a scar was seen.

“Thanks Lay oppa.” I chirped happily. He smiled and ruffled my hair “No problem kiddo. Well if you need me, I’ll be in my room.” He then headed back. I then yawned which caused Kai to chuckle.

“Let’s go to sleep. Shall we?” Kai asked.

I nodded and we started to head back to our rooms.

I bid Kai goodnight and headed to my room. I tucked myself into the fluffy covers and entered dreamland.

Being with EXO is not bad after all… 


A/N Hey everyone^^  Sorry for not updating sooner. I was really really really busy and school is starting soon for me. Thankiew I-Love-EXO for upvoting!!!!

I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter eventhough it's quite short.

Subscribe, Comment and do Upvote^^

With Love, Candy888