Chapter 5

The Only Key To Life~ [ON HOLD]

LUHAN’S POV

I knocked on her door three times. “So Eun-ah~ It’s me, Luhan oppa. Can I come in?” I heard a faint ‘yes’ so I went in.

She was sitting down on her bed while sniffling. Kai you toot….

“So Eun ah….” I said and sat in front of her while holding her shoulders.

She looked up at me and smiled for a while. Her eyes were red and puffy.

“Kai doesn’t mean it ya’know…. I don’t know what’s wrong with him today.” I told her.

“All of you probably think I’m a nuisance.” She mumbled.

I shook my head at her and said “No you’re not. We know Queen Lia always makes the right choice. We trust and believe you as much as we do to her. Never say that.”

“Luhan oppa…” She called me.

“Hmmm???”

“Thanks for everything… You were the only nice one to me…”

I chuckled and ruffle her hair “No problem.”

“Oppa, can you tell me more about INFINITE. I’m just curious. How did all this happen?”

I took a deep breath before telling her the story.

“A long long long time ago… INFINITE’s Dad who is also known as Sir James and Queen Lia were siblings. They were not blood related. Both of them were adopted by the late King Edmund. They were inseperable. They were just like best of friends. They went everywhere together. They were known as the ‘Happy siblings’ in the whole of Land Of Happiness.

But then came that day. The day where King Edmund had to choose his successor. King Edmund chose Queen Lia as he knew that she was a very responsible lady.

Sir James was beyond furious when he realized it was his sister who was taking the throne. He cursed at his father before leaving the palace.

When he was about to step out from the palace, he was stopped by someone. He was stopped by his own sister, Queen Lia. Queen Lia begged him not to go and said that it does not have to be this way. They can still be the best siblings. The siblings who were adored and envied by everyone in the land.

But sadly….. Sir James was blinded by the desire of power. He wanted to rule the land. He shouted at his sister before pushing her out of the way.

Till then, Queen Lia never saw her brother again. She had missed him dearly. But one day, she received news that her brother passed away. I could only remember the members and I silently standing at the side… felling sympathetic towards Queen Lia.

And today, INFINITE who are also Sir James’s sons attacked us today. They were the ones who killed Queen Lia…” I ended with a sad smile.

She gripped my hand and said “Queen Lia must have meant a lot to you and the others.”

I smiled and said “She was. She was like our mother.”

I looked at the clock and realized it was already 10 P.M

“You should get some rest.” I told her.

She nodded her head and yawned. Cute… I tucked her in and headed towards the door.

“Good night So-Eun-ah…” I said and switched off the lights.

“Good night Luhan oppa.” I heard her reply before I exited the room.

YOUR POV

I looked at the Moon and the Stars from my bed. It looked so beautiful. Somehow, I felt like wanting to see the scenery. Well, a short 5 minutes wouldn’t hurt right?

I grabbed by pink jacket and headed downstairs to the garden. I sat down on one of the benches there. I looked around and realized there were many different types of flowers. All in pretty different colours… From Blue to Purple to Pink. It was beautiful.

I then looked up to the Moon and Stars. It was beautiful. I closed my eyes to relax. Somehow, I thought of my late mother. I smiled and was immersed in my thoughts till a voice interrupted my thoughts.

“Aren’t you supposed to be sleeping?”

 


A/N HELLLLOOOO PEOPLE!!!!! I'M BACK!!!! I'M FIIINNNAALLLY BACK!!!!! I'M DONE WITH 'WHO DO I LOVE???' ALREADY. SO YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT IF YOU WANT. 

I'M SUPER DUPER DE DUPER GRATEFUL THAT YOU ALL STAY SUBSCRIBED AND ALSO SUBSCRIBED TO MY STORY. I'M TOUCHED... *SOBS*

HEHEHE~ WHO DO YOU THINK IS THAT??? I HOPED YOU WALL ENJOYED THIS UPDATE!!!!

THANKIEW SO MUCH little-rainbow FOR UPVOTING!!!!

SOOOO...... SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND DO UPVOTE~

With Love, Candy888