Chapter 4

The Only Key To Life~ [ON HOLD]

YOUR POV

After Luhan went out, I plopped down on my bed and sighed.

"This is gonna be hard.. But for Queen Lia, I'll do it!" I then fist pumped into the air.

I then went into the toilet for a hot relaxing shower. After showering. I put on a baggy white long-sleeved shirt and some short jeans. I have to wear lng-sleeves so that the bruise my father gave me wil be hidden. I was combing my hair when suddenly someone knocked on my door.

"Come in~" I called nicely.

I looked at the mirror and saw Lay's reflection. I turned around and asked him "How can I help you Lay-ssi?"

"Dinner's ready. Folow me." he said.

"Okay." I replied and followed him. The journey to the dining room was very quiet. I swear if you dropped a needle, you can heard the sound of it dropping. Once we reached the kitchen, I saw that ll the guardians of EXO were already there. I bowed to them and went to seat next to Luahn. He smiled at me. I just faintly smiled back at him.

"The Key is with you right, So Eun-ssi?" Suho asked me.

"Ne, Suho-ssi." I replied poliely.

"Good." he said. "Now, let's eat our dinner shall we?" he continued.

"Thanks for the food." we all clasped our hands together and said.

We were all eating peacefully when suddenly Kris called me.

"So Eun-ssi" he called.

"Ne?" I replied.

"You do know that key you hold is very important right?" he asked

"Yes, I do." I replied back. I was still not very comfortable with them since we just met and suddenly all this drama started. Kris seemed to have sensed that I was uncomfortable with the situation.

"It's okay. Drop the formalities. You can just call me oppa."

"Ne." I smiled. Then we continued to eat our dinner when Kai had to destroy the atmosphere. He slammed his hand on the table and said "Why did you just come into our lives? You know you can just go back to your life on Earth."

"Kai." Suho hissed.

"What hyung? Aren't I telling the truth. It was so peaceful and happy till SHE had to come." Kai continued.

I don't know why but I felt very angry and sad. I got up from the table which caused the rest of the members to look at me. "Kai-ssi. Do you even know why I am here? Do you even know what it feels like when someone just hands you a key and said please ban this and ban that? Do you?!?!" I bursted and ran up to my room. I locked the door behind me and sobbed into my pillow.

LUHAN'S POV

"You lowly bastard." I cussed at him.

"She's already guilty that she had to come into our lives and trouble us and look, YOU had to worsen it." I scoffed and ran after So Eun.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N Mianhae for the short update. Oh Kai... If only you know what her life is and what she's willing to do. Anyway, I do hope you're enjoying this story. Comment and subscribe!!!