Chapter 3

The Only Key To Life~ [ON HOLD]

YOUR POV

All the people there seemed very very happy. I smiled at that scene. Suddenly, we passed by a part of the land which was very dark and gave out an eerie feeling. I looked at the 12 guardians and saw that their expression darkened.

I looked at the guardian behind me and asked "Can I know what's happen to this part of this land?"

"This part is ruled by seven other guardians called INFINITE. But, they're not the GOOD type of guardians. They want to get rid of The Only Key To Life so that there will be no such thing as 'Happiness' and only 'sadness and hatred'. he replied

"You mean they were the ones who killed Queen Lia?" I frowned.

He just nodded as a reply and said "They will do anything to get rid of the key. Even if it means killing a person."

I shivered at the thought. *I could get killed..*

As if he read my mind, he tightened his hug around me and said "Don't worry, I'll never let anything happen to you."

I just faintly smiled at him. We then reached a HUGE mansion. It was a very modern type of mansion. I was surprised that the house was so big.

"We're here." he said. He got down from the unicorn and lifted me by the waist and placed me back on the ground. The guardians all went into the mansion. I just followed them from behind.

Inside the mansion, it was very modern looking. Suddenly, all of them sat on the sofas. I just sat next to the one who I rode the unicorn with.

The tall one opened his mouth and said "So....We have to protect her now and open the box of happiness right."

"Yeah~" Another one said. "Let's introduce ourselves." he continued.

"WE ARE ONE. EXO IMNIDA." they said together and bowed. I just bowed to them.

"I'm Kris, the leader of EXOm. Power, Flight." the tall one said.

"I'm Suho, leader of EXOk. Power, Water."

"I'm Lay, member of EXOm. Power, Healing."

"I'm Kai, member of EXOk. Power, Teleportation."

"I'm Luhan, member of EXOm. Power, Telekinesis."

"I'm Baekhyun, member of EXOk. Power, Light."

"I'm Xiumin, member of EXOm. Power, Frost."

"I'm Chanyeol, member of EXOk. Power, Fire."

"I'm Chen, member of EXOm. Power, Lightning."

"I'm D.O, member of EXOk. Mother of the group. Power, Earth."

"I'm Tao, maknae of EXOm. Power, Time."

"I'm Sehun, maknae of the whole EXO and a member of EXOk. Power, Wind."

"I'm Kim So Eun. Nice to meet you all." I introduced myself, bowed and smiled. I looked at their faces and only saw Luhan smiling at me.

"Luhan, take her to her room." Suho said.

"Ne, hyung." Luhan replied.

"Come on." Luhan said andpulled my hand. I just followed him. He lead me to one of the rooms.

"Wow..." I exclaimed when I saw the room. It was pink white. My favourite colours!!!

beauty-home-bedroom-luxury-marilyn-monro

Luhan chuckled at my reaction and said "This is your bedroom, like it???"

I just nodded. Then he showed me the bathroom and my walk-in closet which was full of nice clothes.

.luxury-bathrooms.jpg tumblr_m4d3slogh41rs9ze5o1_500.jpg

"Wow!!!" I exclaimed and smiled.

"My room is on yourright. Come to my room if you need any help." Luhan smiled.

I nodded and said "Thanks, Luhan." Then, I smiled. He ruffledmy hair and went out of the room.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N Here's chapter 3!!! Hope you guys are enjoying my story!!! Thanks alot nabbbibi for subscribing!!! Do comment an subscribe^^