Chapter 1

The Only Key To Life~ [ON HOLD]

YOUR POV

I am now walking back home after work. Yes, I work as a waitress in a cafe. I always go to the cafe after school to work because my mother passed away when I was only 6. My mother and I were involved in a car accident. Unfortunately, my mother couldn't make it. I was lucky and was able to survive. Since then, my father always came home drunk and became abusive. He would always blame me that because of me, my mother passed away. But I always remained bubbly in front of other people because I never ever will want to see my mother sad even though she is no longer with me. I finally reached my front door. I prayed to myself hoping my father was not at home. I then fished out my house keys from my pocket. I slowly opened my door and creeped inside.

"THERE YOU ARE YOU UNGRATEFUL BASTARD!!!!" he shouted and slapped me hardly across the face. He started to kick, punch, pull my hair and slap me.

"Stop....please...." I begged him with tears streaming down my face.

"YOU STILL HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL ME TO STOP?!?! YOU KILLED MY WIFE!!!!" he shouted and slapped me harder.

"Please....I beg of you.... stop..." I said in between my sobs.

My father scoffed before stepping on my left ankle hard.

"AHH!!!!!" I let out a piercing scream with tears streaming down my face.

“That’s what you get you murderer.” my father spat on me before leaving the house in a drunk state.

I sobbed harder and limped upstairs to my room. I washed up and sat on my bed and began treating my wounds. After treating my wounds, I fell asleep and repeated this in my mind *Mummy, I need you…”  I then fell asleep.

I woke up to find myself under a shady tree and my suroundings were white. *Where am I???* I thought to myself.

“So Eun-ah~” I heard someone calling me. I looked around me but found no one.

“So Eun-ah~” the voice called again.

“Who’s there???” I asked feeling a bit scared.

“So Eun-ah~ It’s mommy.” The voice said.

“Mummy!!! Where are you. I’m scared…” I said with tears flowing,

“Mianhae So Eun-ah..” my mom apologized.

“NO!!! Mummy!!! Don’t apologize!!! Come back to me!!!!” I shouted while crying. I then started to run but I all I could see was only white.

“Mummy!!!! Come back to me~” I fell on my knees and continued to sob.

“Mianhae So Eun-ah…” my mom repeated again.

“NO! NO! Come back!! Mummy!!!!” I shouted.

“NO!!!!” I shouted and woke up. I continued crying and crying.

Suddenly, I heard a ‘BANG!!!’ sound.

“So Eun!!!!!” myh father started screaming my name.

I then heard the ‘BANG!!!’ sound again. It then hit me. My father had a gun and is trying to kill me.

“SO EUN!!!!!” he screamed again and was followed by a ‘BANG!!!’ sound again. I heard his footsteps coming closer and he started banging my room’s door.

*No!! I can’t die now. Think So Eun! THINK!!!* I thought to myself. I looked around the room and saw my window. *Ah-Ha!* I thought and quickly slipped my jacket on and climbed out of the window. Lucky me, I was staying in a one-storey house. *Bye Dad~* I smirked and ran deep into the forests.

______________________________________________________________________

A/N Here’s the first chappie!!! Wow!! Already dramatic huh? I hope you like this chapter. Do comment and subscribe!!! Please do support my story ‘Who Do I LOVE???’ The link is in the foreword. Bye~ Ppyong~