Minwoo(INTRO)

Smile for me

Minwoo's POV

Finding this apartment is really hard. I don't understand how to get around here just yet. Today was my first day moving into the new dorm of my new school. My second high school since moving. Again.

"Ah, here it is." I say to myself and knock on the door. The door opens and a blonde boy smiles a sweet smile at me.

"You must be our new room-mate! Come in, come in!" he grabs my arm and pulls me in.

"M..my names No Minwoo," I say bowing.

"I'm Youngmin and that Kwangmin! Nice to meet you!" I look over at a similar boy, only with brown hair playing with a pikachu who smiled at me. They must be twins. "Then theres Jeongmin but he's sleeping right now but I think you can sneak in quietly,"Youngmin smiled.

"Okay,"I say smiling back at him as he leads me down the hall towards the room I would be sharing."Here we are!"the blonde opened the door quietly. I peeked in to see only light peeking out from behind the blinds. There was one empty bed, with nothing on it(which must be mine). The room was spotless. Nothing was on the floor, not even a speck of dust. Looking on the otherside of the room I see another bed with the boy, Jeongmin,sleeping. I couldn't see his face for the fact that he was facing the wall.

"You can put your bags down on the bed and wait until he's awake to put things away if you want. Jeongmin hates it when people wake him up,"He suggested and informed me. I shake my head.

"No, I'll be as quite as a mouse!" I whisper as I zip my lips shut. He giggles.

"Okay, just be very careful. If you need anything Kwangmin and I will be in the living room," he says before leaving. I quietly head into the room and over to the bed. I set my bag on it and it. Where do I put my clothes? I wonder looking around the room. Ah! A closet! I tiptoe over to the closet and I open it. Hmph. It's already taken. I look around the room again and see a dresser. Tiptoeing to the dresser, I open the drawers and see that there's stuff in there too.

"Aissh!" I say, covering my mouth realizing that I had said that outloud. I look over Jeongmin who is still sleeping peacfully. I wish I could see your face, already. Giving up I took out my bed sheets and blanket and attempt to make my bed. First the mattress cover, then the sheets and random blankets and pillow. Done! I turn around and stub my toe on the bed. I cover my mouth before I wake up the sleeping boy. I see him move in his bed and groan. , he's gunna hate me now. It's only been my first day here and he's gunna hate me. But all he did was move in his sleep. Letting out a sigh of relieve I finally saw what he looks like. Omo, it's the boy from earlier! I crept over towards his bed. He's so precious.. I think to myself. I sigh and he opens his eyes a little. Then when I think he notices me his eyes shoot open.

"WHO ARE YOU?" he yells sitting up. I fall back wards startled.

"I'm No Minwoo your new room-mate," I say getting up and stay in the bowing position"I'm sorry if I woke you, I just wanted to see what you look like, that's all!" I say quickly. I close my eyes tight, waiting for the worst.

"Oh. Wait, what? You wanted to what I look like?" he seemed confused. I stand straight and nod.

"Yeah, I was curious,"I scratch my head.

"Oh! You're the kid from earlier aren't you? I'm Lee Jeongmin," he gets up and smiles,"just know that I don't like being woken up,"

"I was told, sorry that I did, I won't ever do it again" I bow again. He laughs.

"It's fine, I'm going to go back to sleep, alright? Why don't you go with the twins? and get to know them better," he points towards the door and pushes me out. So I get to share a room with him?

Maybe this won't be as bad as I thought it would be.


☞Kwangmin's pov☜


Today has been really weird. In a good way I guess you could say. Good food made by Jiyoung, Jeongmin actually came home and stayed for once and I get a new friend. Well, no one could replace pikachu in my eyes. Er excpet for Youngmin, he's an acception.


"H..hi," I heard the strange new voice and looked over to see him standing there awkwardly. I smiled a big smile and waved to him.

"Hi!" I say cheerfully"do you wanna play with me? Youngmin's no fun," I pout looking at my brother, who just sat there and rolled his eyes. I could tell he was annoyed that I was paying more attention to pikachu then him. But I don't want to get caught being in a relationship with my brother. Who knows how everyone would react. I love him too much to let him go.

"Okay, sure," he smiled and sat down next to me.

"Oh! what's your name again?" I ask him embarrased that I had already forgot his name.

"No Minwoo," he says with a smile.

"Oh cool! I'm Jo Kwangmin! And this is Pikachu, he's so cute!" I say squeezing the plushie close to my chest and glaring at Youngmin, who looked sad. "Ah! I should go get drinks! Youngmin! Come help me, please?" I say grabbing his hand and lead him into the kitchen shutting the door. "What's wrong?" I pout as soon as the doors shut.

"You seem to like the pikachu more than me," he pouted back.

"Youngmin are you jealous?" I ask him wrapping my arms around his waist."You're silly!" I giggle.

"Yah! we are here to get drinks remember?" he says pulling away, heading towards the fridge. You're silly for being jealous of a toy Youngmin, but it's also cute I say in my head. "Alright let's go," he says holding three cans of flavored water. He exits the kitchen and I follow close behind.

"Sorry if we took to long!" I apologize to Minwoo sitting down next to him as Youngmin handed him on of the cans.

"Gamsahabinda and it's fine, it wasn't that long," he smiled and held his can in his lap.

"Oh good, say you're a fast unpacker, did Jeongmin wake up at all? I mean he is a light sleeper and all," Youngmin asked taking a sip of his water.

"No and yeah.. he woke up and kicked.. no not kicked thats not the right word.. asked for more sleep. He wasn't angry so that's good right?" he asked. Youngmin and I looked at him amazed by the fact that he didn't get killed. If Youngmin or I had woke him up we would of been dead.

"Ah! We are supposed to play!" I pouted holding my pikachu close to my chest again.

"Oh yeah! Um.. what do you wanna play?" he asked me"what about hide-n-seek?"

"hmm.. okay! but you're hiding first!" I giggled

"Okay!"he smiled, getting up and running to find his hiding spot. Now I have a friend to play with! No more waiting for Youngmin to wanna play!