Jeongmin(INTRO)

Smile for me

Jeongmin's pov

I don't want to be in a relationship, what can I say? One woman for the rest of your life. Nothing but unhappiness. At least, thats what I have seen by my parents and there is no way that is happening to me. My twin cousion's friend, Jiyoung, is nice and all but I would never consider going out with her. I don't want to go out with someone who comes over alot, break up with them and have awkward moments after. That, and I don't even think I'm straight. It I have never really been attracted to many women.

"Excuse me?" I heard a voice and a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see a boy with black hair and memorising brown eyes. "Do you know where the boy dorm rooms are?" he asks me shyly.

"Oh yeah, um just head that way and make a right turn and its the building straight ahead from there," I direct him.

He bows and says,"gamsahabnida," then turns and walks away. Who was that boy? I wonder, hoping that I will run into him again. Anyway's back to what I was doing. I continued walking towards the libary. Finals where coming up and I needed to study. Most of the time when I try to study I end up asleep though. I can't fail this trimester or my dad will be on my again.

*Ring Ring Ring*

"Yeboseyo?" I answered my phone. It was Youngmin.

"Hey! Where are you? You missed lunch! Jiyoung made the most delicous foods," he started out. "Get over here there's still some left! I'm hanging up now and you better be here soon!"

"Wait Youn-" he hung up before I could even say anthing. "Aish, what is with that boy.. " I put my phone back into my pocket and started heading back to the dorm.

As soon as I got there I was greeted with a hug from Jiyoung. I saw Kwangmin playing around with his pikachu and Youngmin cleaning up the kitchen.

"You made it! Come on! let's go get you something to eat,"she took my hand and lead me into the kitchen. After I was done eating, I helped Youngmin clean up the rest of the dishes.

"Thanks, Jiyoung that was really delicous," I smiled at her and she blushed.

"I'm glad you liked it,"she smiled then looked at her watch."Oh! I got to go! My roommate is probably wondering where I am," she hugged us all good bye, put on her shoes and left us.

"Oh yeah, Jeongmin, We're getting a new roommate today," Youngmin informed me. Kwangmin looked up, showing interest. I wonder who it is... could it be that boy from earlier? I nod and head to my room. "Where are you going?" He asks me

"I'm going to go take a nap," I say shutting the door behind me.