-20- Fight

My Gangsta... Girl???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You ran towards the warehouse and kicked the front door.

“Ah… the red-haired psycho has come.” The man finally clapped. Behind him was a group of five teenagers. You remember them very well. (Chapter 4) You saw Kwangmin gagged on a chair in the center, looking at you with pleading eye.

“What the f*** did you do to him?” You said through gritted teeth. You slowly walked towards the group of men.

“Why, Sungchan! We’d never do anything wrong to your boyfriend!” The man said sarcastically.

You eyed Kwangmin from head to toe and found that there were no major bruises. He was practically alright despite the tape covering his mouth and him being tied to the chair. “Who are you?! And how are you connected to those weaklings?!” You pointed at the teenagers.

“You see Sungchan. These are my boys, MBLAQ. They came up to me and said that some red-haired girl beat their asses off. And I only know one girl who fights like a gangster with red hair.”

“You’re not answering my first question.” Your muscles were tightening and your blood is rising.

“Sungchan, Sungchan. It hurts me that you don’t remember. You see, your parents and I, we were once good friends. We were partners in the business.” He walked around the dark and smelly warehouse. “Until one day, they stole everything and left nothing for me!!!” The guy was breathing heavily.

“Wait.” You’re eyes widened. “Bi? Bi Rain????”

Bi gave her a smirk. “Bingo.”

---

“Yo!” L.Joe ran towards Teen Top. “You came!” He was wearing a very formal dress, like the ones maestros wear, only it’s white.

“Of course.” Chunji rolled his eyes. “It’s not like we can’t go!”

L.Joe punched him lightly on the arms. “Hey, where’s Sungchan?”

Ricky smiled. “Don’t be dumb, hyung. Noona’s right….” Ricky turned around and looked for you. “…here?”

Niel looked around. “Where is she?”

The rest of them glanced at all direction. L.Joe shrugged. “Ah, maybe she went to the bathroom.”

The rest nodded in agreement.

---

“Bingo. Bravo, Sungchan. Great job! You remembered.”

“That was a lie. All you wanted was our fortune. You weren’t interested at all in the business!!! Besides, what does Kwangmin and I have to do with this????” You roared.

“Let’s do a simple math, shall we? They’re not here for me to take revenge + you being the first daughter = me getting revenge on their precious eldest. You, beating my boys + me taking revenge = striking through your heart.”

Bi walked towards the pitiful Kwangmin and held his shoulders.

“Don’t. Touch him.”

“Oh!” Bi held his hand up sarcastically. “I’m sorry. We’ll just have to fight.”

You sighed. You turned to Kwangmin and gave him pleading eyes. “Close your eyes.”

Kwangmin did what he was told and he close his eyes tightly. You threw the first punch, and the fight began.

---

“L.Joe, get up now!” CAP commanded. L.Joe was worriedly thinking about your whereabouts.

“Ey, hyung, it’s your turn already.” Changjo nudged him lightly.

“But… but Sung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter