Chapter 2: END

Lay's Amazing Dream

 

Lay's Amazing Dream Part two . Luhan is a deer .For reals .

Lay and friends finally reached the cave and decided to take a rest .

"Huff , huff . Stupid Baozi , you broke my back ! "Luhan scolded him and lay down on the floor .

"Geez Luhan , you're like an old man " Baozi scoffed and sat down beside him .

"Guys , I wanna get back ! WHY DO I FEEL PAIN WHEN I'M DREAMING ? I'M SCARED . I WANT TO EAT MY CHIPS " Lay wailed and cried .

"Aren't you a man for goodness sake . MAN DON'T CRY . YOU ARE SHAMING OUR GENDER ! "Baozi slapped Lay to bring him back .That made Lay cry even louder because of the pain stinging on his cheek .

"Yah Baozi , we should probably help him get back to the human world " Luhan said which made Lay sniffled .

"Really ? You'd help me ? " Luhan nodded and Lay stopped crying.Suddenly , footsteps were heard coming in the cave . Lay and friends quickly hid behind the rock and poke theirs heads to see a long rainbowed colour creature with long blonde hair and a horn on its head [if you know who I'm refering to XD] .

"Hello ? Anybody there ? " its voice echoed throughout the cave and Xiumin decided to step out .

"Uh , hi ? What brings you here ? I'm Xiumin and my friends are all behind that rock "He pointed backwards and they came out .

"I'm Lady Rainicorn ! I'm stuck in Unicornia and I need to get back to my world . I need someone to help me! " she explained . Xiumin felt bad for her so he thought they could help her

"We can help you and my friend here , Lay needs to get back into his world too ! " Xiumin agreed with a smile plastered on his face thinking he is a good person just because he is helping them.

"Don't you need to get out of this world too ? " Lay asked .

"Oh nononon , I love it here " Xiumin wagged is finger .

"So how exactly do we get you out of this world ? " Luhan asked ."We need to get in some Face guy whatever his name is castle and get into the magic mirror and will transport you back to your original world"Lady Rainicorn explained and they rest nodded and 'ooohhhh'ed .

"Jahh ! Lets get going ! The faster we get there the better ! "Xiumin clapped his hands and marched on.

 

EXO Time ~

Come on grab your buns ,

We'll go to -face Krisus house,

With Xiumin the Bun

and Lay the human

Lay's misery will never end

ITS EXO TIME !

 

The three friends hopped on Lady Rainicorn's back and went on their way to Kris's castle . Luhan did have difficulties despite being a deer with no fingers making it hard to grab on her hair so soon he fell down into despair and never came back .

"NOOOO LUHAANNN !!! "Xiumin cried in despair , seeing his friend dropped down from the sky . Lay just stared down and waved to Luhan who is probably dead by now .Surprisingly , the deer floated back up and got back on Lady Rainicorn's back but he looked abit different now .

"OMG , who are you ? STRANGER DANGER !! " Xiumin started attacking him .

"Yah ! Baozi ! Its me you dumb bun , Luhan ! " He pushed him and told him his name .

"Luhan ? Oh My God , you look so human-ish ! What happened ? I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD D:< " Xiumin started touching Luhan and parts that should'nt be touch , especially the ones near the pants . Luhan swatted his hands away and folded his arms . Lay could'nt believe it too , Luhan was actually Human !

"The curse is finally lift from me ! I was cursed when I was small that I will turn back only to human when die or something like that and i got my beautiful face back ~ " Luhan squealed and touched his doll-like face .

"We're reaching ! "Lady told them and landed infront of the castle . The place was dark , cold and mysterious and it all adds up to one conclusion .

"I don't know you have to find out yourself , maybe he's on his periods " Xiumin tapped his chin and they all entered the castle .The house was filled with pictures , painting and statues of Kris .

"His face expressions are all the same . I'm sure . Periods and Mood Swings " Xiumin concluded with all the evidence .

"Come on ! We've gotta find the magic mirror " Lay said and looked around the place . Luhan saw a mirror and he admire his own face , *I look so beautiful *. From the mirror , he saw Kris walking in the area so he started to panicked .

"Hey ! Kris is coming ! Hide ! " Luhan warned and they all find a suitable place to hide .Kris looked around to find something off when something unusual caught his attention ."CHENNNN !!! " he called and immediately ran to his service and stumbled abit.

"Yes Kris ? " Chen asked and Kris pointed to Xiumin's who stucked out so Chen zapped his lighting to Xiumin's fat and he let out a loud yelp .

"Uh Oh .. " Lay muttered .

"You're busted ~ " Kris Sang and in a moment , they all were captured.They were all tied together with a rope and they tried to wiggle their way out .

"How come I'm spotted easily ? Lady's so long and could be unseen ? What kind of joke is this ? D:< " Xiumin complained . "Quiet you , its your fault were in this situation " Luhan hissed .

"What brings you here you unworthy creatures "Kris bellowed and Chen poked his shoulder to tell him something .

"Um , they're humans , does'nt that make us unworthy creatures since we're human too ? "Chen shared his thougts.

"We're here to return to our world " Lady Rainicorn said which caught Kris by surprise.

"You can talk ? " Kris gasped in amazement .

"Duh , I'm half rainbow and half unicorn ! " Lady Rainicorn flipped her hair .

"So you are seeking my magic mirror huh ? " Kris asked with his eyebrows raised . They all nodded .

"Okay , if thats what you seek for , then okay " Kris shrugged and left to get the mirror .

"That was easy than I thought " Lay said and everyone mini celebrated . THE END .

No its not the end .

Kris got back and placed the mirror infront of Lay .

"Just touch the mirror and you will return safely home " Kris told Lay and he was grinning happily finally able to go home . Just as he was about to touch it , Xiumin started to cry and backhugged him , causing him to fall .

"OHMYGODI'MGONNAMISSYOULAYILOVEYOULETMEKISSYOUBEFOREYOUGOILOVEBUNSSOMUCH"Xiumin placed his small pouty lips on Lays cheek and everything started to blank out and Lay woke up from his dream .He rolled off of bed and fell on the hard unforgiven , plain , clean floor who his mom mopped this morning .Lay realised that all Xiumin's dumb kiss was the key of getting him out of the dream .

"FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- "

THE END . Happy Ending !

"HEY ! I DON'T GET AN APPEARANCE HERE ! What about me ? Bbuing Bbuing ~ " I pouted and did my famous cute pose . Sehun glomped on Me . THE END .

________________

HAHAHAHA XD Was it good? I hope you love it! :) 

-A/N