Chapter 1

Lay's Amazing Dream

 

  • "Where am I ? " Lay sat up while rubbing his eyes and looking around his surrounding .It was'nt Korea at all because the place has a river with rainbow water , the trees were colourful and rainbow dropping was seen .

    "Welcome to the world of Unicornia ! "a familiar Baozi popped up .

    "Xiumin ? What are you doing here ? " Lay asked , eyes widened .

    "I belong here , now lets go before Kris attack us ! " Xiumin pulled his wrist and went behind the tree.Lay caught his breath and turned to Xiumin who was waving somewhere else .

    "Who are you waving to ? " Lay asked looking at Xiumin's direction to see a Deer walking here .

    "Baozi ! " the deer called and hurried towards Xiumin

    "Luhan ?!? " Lay exclaimed trying to contain his laughter .

    "Don't go laughing at me ! Its not my fault I'm like this "Luhan rolled his deer eyes and looked somewhere else .The ground started shaking violently which caused them to drop to their feets .

    "What was that ? " Lay asked trying to stand up when Xiumin pulled him down to the ground on their bodies .

    "Thats Chen ! "Luhan squeaked and the lighting struck the tree which was above them so they rolled like a buffalo to the other side of the place .

    "RRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN !!! WAIT , ON SECOND THOUGHT , JUMP ON LUHAN ! " Xiumin screamed and jumped on Luhan's fragile back .

    "YAH ! BAOZI YOU'RE SO HEAVY ! WHY ME ? " Luhan complained but Lay immediately went on Luhan and they immediately fleed the place to a cave .

    "Have you found them yet ? "Kris tapped his foot while waiting for Chen's response .

    "Yes I have , all we have to do is stop time and we can search the area for them . And your evil laugh is scheduled now " Chen tapped his watch .

    "Oh , Ok , MUAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA . Now , fetch me some noodles . I'm Hungry " Kris ordered and pointed to the kitchen .Chen immediately went to the kitchen to make some noodles .

    "I should call Kung Fu Panda , he's good in making noodles . " Kris said while walking around in circles .

    "Kriiss gege !!! " Tao screamed through the hallway and stopped his tracks in front of Kris .

    "I want noodles too " Tao stomped his foot .

    "No , go away " Kris glared at him .

    "Please ? Bbuing Bbuing ~ " Tao placed his fist beside his cheeks and winked .

    "Fine , I'll add an extra dumpling for you kay , seeing you acting cute lift up the mood " Kris pulled his cheeks and marched his way to the Kitchen .

 

TO BE CONTINUED..

_____________________________________________________

 

Hope you'll love it! When I was making this I was Laughing all the time. Stupid Imaginations XD

Anyways DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE YEORUBUN~!! 

-A/N