The Confession

More Than A Memory

 My face turned red at the cheesiness of Minho’s statement. Who knew that our own quiet and delicate Minho could become such a charmer?

“Wow, hyung. Was that a…”

“A confession!” Jonghyun blurted out, before covering his mouth. We all ducked behind the bushes, hoping that they couldn’t see us. When we finally looked back at the bench, the boys were gone.

“Where did they go?” I asked, looking around the pool area. I turned to my right, and there was Taemin, hands placed on his hips, shaking his head at the three boys on their knees.

“Enjoy the show, hyungs? ” Taemin said, with a slight smirk on his face.

“umm.” The three of us said, to embarrassed to say anything else. “Sorry.”

Taemin grabbed onto Minho hands and pulled him inside.

“Well, that was embarrassing.” Onew said, brushing off his pants and shoes before walking back towards the door.

“I cannot believe that Minho kissed him! I didn’t know that he had it in him, you know.” I said, looking at Jonghyun, who was brushing off his pants of the dirt.

“Yeah, but do you know what their kiss reminded me of? Our first kiss.” Jonghyun said, wrapping his hands around my waist, pulling me closer to his body.

“Our first kiss was nothing like that.” I said, looking at him. “We accidently kissed when we were playing the paper passing game, remember?”

“I know. But I mean the feelings were the same. It was like an unexplainable high that I never wanted to come down from. I wanted to stay attached to your lips and never let you go.” Jonghyun said, pulling me into a hug.

I smiled into his neck, knowing that I felt the same way. Jonghyun slightly pulled away from my body and kissed my check. Then my jaw. Then my nose. Then my lips. It didn’t matter how many times we have kissed since we have been together; every time that our lips touch, I melt and the world stops for just a moment.

“I love you, Kim Kibum.”

“I love you too.”

After Taemin and Minho had declared their relationship, everything seemed as if it was going perfectly. We would often go on double dates, or triple with Onew and his boyfriend, Henry. Everything was just perfect.

A year went by a lot faster than any of us had expected. Minho and Taemin were as in love and adorable as ever, but they both were becoming increasingly busy with soccer and dance that they didn’t get to spend as much time together as they use to. Jonghyun and I were as happy as we have ever been. We were planning on moving in together soon after we had graduated from high school, of course. Onew got his own apartment close to the campus that he was attending.

Taemin had been practicing hard for his upcoming dance competition. If he succeeds in this competition then it was only one more battle before he could become a member of the largest dancing crew in Seoul.

His competition finally came. Taemin was so nervous but he felt a little better knowing that we were going to all be there waiting in the crowd.

“Hyung?” Taemin yelled down the stairs of our house. I poked my head around the corner of the kitchen.

“Yes?”

“Do you know what is up with Minho? I haven’t seen him in like three days. I miss him.” Taemin said, pouting his bottom lip.

“I’m sure he is just busy with school work lately plus he has been practicing extra hard in soccer so that he can try out for that scholarship program. Also today is your dance competition, he wouldn’t miss it for the world,” I said, giving him a reassuring glance. Minho loved that boy; there is no way that he would let him down.

“You’re right. I guess that I should get ready. We need to leave in about an hour,” Taemin said, turning back towards his bedroom to change into his appropriate clothing.

“Yah, don’t forget your umbrella. It is raining pretty, badly out there.”  

“K, thanks, nag.”

I chuckled as I returned to the kitchen, taking a seat at the table. I pulled out my phone and called Minho.

“Hello?”

“Choi Minho! What are you doing?”

“I am still at school. I can’t leave until I finish these problems.”

“Did you remember that Taemin’s competition is tonight? You have to be there. This means that world to him.”

“Uh, I thought that I meant the world to him. Don’t worry about it, “umma” I will be there okay. I am going to head over there as soon as I finished these last few problems, mkay?”

“Okay. It starts in 30 minutes. Don’t be late!!”

“Ha, okay. Bye.”

I hung up the phone. He better not be late or I am going to whoop some . 

 

A/N: Thank you for reading!

Comment and subscribe! 

<3.