Chapter 3

Gonna make you mine!

The next day, you dreaded school already because of the incident. Disturb me again, i'll not hold any punches...

"Oh hi, Haesung!?" the Chunji guy said. You just smiled to him and gave him simple wave and walk away.

"Your friend is weird..." he said to Changjo.

"Yea..i know.. and she's gonna regret it.." Changjo said and gave an evil grin.

"i see what you are up to here...again?" L.Joe asked.

"it always works, don't it?" Changjo smirked. The rest just laughed it off as they know what he is up to.

------------------------------------------------------

It was gym class and you all got ready at the field.

"class, since it's your first lesson and you all are new here, we'll be playing some ball games to let you get to know each other better.." the teacher said. "Please form into groups!"

"Haesung, join us!" Ricky said. You looked around you and saw girls staring at you.

"Just come!" Ricky pulled your hand over to his group. He's so going to get me into trouble...

Your group was up against Changjo's group. As you all were playing, Changjo eyed Ricky and gave him a signal to do something, but you didn't realise. Ricky accidently pushed you to the side and the ball came flying to you by Changjo. "Ah!" you let out a scream and fainted. Changjo and Ricky ran to you, realising what they did was a little too much. Changjo then carried you bridal style to the first aid room.

-------------------------------------------------------

You woke up and the first person you saw was Changjo. You tried to sit up but your head hurts from the impact of the ball.

"Yah, what are you trying to do?" Changjo asked. You decided to just ignore him.

"Let me see, you're not disfugured yet!" He said as he held your chin and observe your face closely, which kind of made your heart beat faster. You didn't realise that he did that on purpose. You hit his hand for him to move away and rolled your eyes at him.

"If i ever get disfigured, it'll be your fault..." you said to him flatly and walked out of the room.

what!? did she just reject me? I don't believe this... just you wait!...  Changjo gasped in disbelief.

"i see your plan has failed.." Ricky teased Changjo.

"Shut up! not yet! this is just the beginning! you know the game!" Changjo snapped back at Ricky.

"Let's go find the hyungs!" Ricky said.

----------------------------------------------------------

Nothing comes out good when i'm with him seriously..... You rubbed your head as you thought.

"serve your right for getting hit by my Changjo oppa!" a girl sneered at me. Your jaw dropped and you can't believe what you just heard. what.. my fault now that i'm getting hit...fine... You rolled your eyes at her and walked away. Changjo...can you just stop causing trouble for me..

------------------------------------------------------------

"so how was the first step?" C.A.P asked Changjo.

"someone got rejected!" Ricky said.

"Yah! no! i wasn't!" Changjo said back to Ricky.

"haha.. it's ok there's part 2~ who can escape from our maknae.." L.Joe smirked.

"you know me best, L.Joe hyung!" Changjo hi-fived L.Joe.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After school, as you were preparing to go to your locker, you bumped into someone again. Immediately you apologised.

"hmph... you again!" Changjo said. "Do you like me so much to keep bumping into me?"

"what are you talking about? i like you? no way! and you were the one who bumped into me first, blind!" you snapped back at him.

"you sure you don't like me?" Changjo said and he came closer to you, forcing you to back to the wall. He placed one hand on the wall and his face came closer to yours, you could feel his breath. Your heart skipped a beat and you could feel your cheeks burning. Why are you this close to me...get lost...

You were stunned for a moment but picked up your courage to fight back against him. You took in a deep breath and pushed him away. "If you think that can make me scared, then you're wrong.." you smirked and walked away. Phew..that was close..

Changjo gasped and Teen Top who was looking from the side gasped too. Damn...she rejected me again... I'm not letting you off seriously...

"Jonghyun ah, you faced a challenge this time!" Chunji said.

"Step 3, Hyung! i'm going to make her beg me for mercy!" Changjo said and smirked. You won't escape...