Chapter 10

Gonna make you mine!

The next day you got to class and saw Changjo at his seat. You thought about yesterday and wanted to say hi to him but as you were about to walk over, Soyeon came in and stared at you before going over to Changjo. You saw her placing her hands on his lap and he's flirting with her, after he saw you. You were upset but you laughed silently at yourself. Why did i even have that thought... that we actually have something... hmph.. i totally forgot he's a jerk...

You walked to your seat and rolled eyes at them. Changjo purposedly said something to make you jealous.

"Soyeon baby, come to my house tonight.." he said it seductively.

"Sure oppa..." soyeon said.

Urgh... that's so disgusting.... You put on your headphone and blast music, not wanting to hear their conversation. Somehow, you were feeling sad. During recess, you went to the rooftop, dejected.

Changjo followed you and was looking at you all the while from the back. Why do i feel sorry towards her...

He then left and went to look for Teen Top. At their seat, the queenkas were there and sitting with Teen Top. L.Joe had his arms around a girl and Ricky is flirting with another girl. Chunji was whispering into a girl's ears and Changjo just let Soyeon clung onto him while he did nothing. why is she always on my mind... urgh...

---------------------------------------------------------

You did not speak to Changjo the whole day and he avoided you too. No more disturbing from him...you should be happy...but why are so sad... Haesung ah...

You walked home alone and Changjo did follow you but not closely. You walked past the alley and you stopped in your tracks. You looked at the spot where you both stood and kissed. Then you looked back and sighed. "pabo..." you said to yourself and continued walking back home. Changjo saw you looking at the alley and sighing and heard you scolding yourself. What is she doing? Why is she scolding herself... i should be the one like that...what am i saying..urgh...

You went back home and Changjo also followed you to your doorstep but he hid in one corner, looking at you. Your room was facing the street and your window was open. He observed your every action as you went back to your room. You were upset so you the music to dance along to cheer up. Changjo was smiling at your every moves from downstairs. Aww...cute... wait, why are you here... why did you follow her Choi Jonghyun... He then went back home and took a shower to calm himself down.

You can't be falling in love with her... you only wanted revenge and you got it... she did fall into your trap and you succeeded in breaking her heart... but why are you feeling upset over her heartbreak...why do you feel so guilty... Choi Jonghyun! wake up!

---------------------------------------------------------

"oppa.." soyeon came that night.

"mwol?" Changjo asked her.

"you invited me here.." she tried to say shyly yet seductively, leaning forward to show her cleavage. Urgh...she's so irritating... but i'm gonna take revenge...

"come in.." Changjo said coldly. "In the room.."

"oppa you're so bad..." she tried to act innocent. yucks..i'm sure you've done this a lot of time... haesung ah, mianhae... wait, why am i apologising to her...