Chapter 22

Gonna make you mine!

After Jonghwan left, Changjo stepped out to look for you. You were walking alone with heavy footsteps, not believing that Jonghwan had become a completely different person. Or was he already like that when we were together... Tears rolled down your cheeks as you were thinking back of the times together with Jonghwan and you thought of Changjo. are you like him too... Changjo...

"Hae--" Changjo stopped. He wanted to call you but was unsure of what to say to you. He followed you silently from behind, looking after you. You unknowingly walked to Changjo's house. You stopped in your tracks, surprised. Why am i here... Changjo was surprised too. Why is she here... 

You hesitated whether to knock on the door or not. You needed someone to talk to but your only friends were Teen Top in school. The only person that is in your mind now is Changjo. You stared at the door. Changjo just observed your actions. You decided to just walk off. forget it... why am i even looking for him... what can he do... he hates me too...

Changjo flustered for a while when he saw you leaving. "Haesung, why are you here?" He said, pretending to be just coming back home.

"oh... nothing.... just visiting you to see your hand..." you said, don't know what to do.

"oh...come on in.." Changjo tried to sound as welcoming as possible. You faked a smile and went in.

You went to sit on the couch, feeling sad and staring into space while Changjo went to get you a drink. "Here.." he handed the drink to you but you were deep in your thoughts.

"haesung.." He shook you to get you back.

"oh...what?" you said.

"actually... i saw what happened... that's what i wanted to tell you... he's not good..." Changjo said.

You looked at him and started breaking out into tears. "Changjo...." you cried out and he hugged you to comfort you. You continued crying in his embrace until you were tired and fell asleep. Changjo looked at you. Poor girl... hope you feel better tomorrow.... and he carried you to the room and lay you on the bed while he fell asleep, sitting beside you.

-------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning when you opened your eyes, you saw Changjo sleeping beside you and he was sitting on the floor. You saw his injured hand. aigoo.. why didn't you just sleep on the bed... you're injured...

You wanted to wake him up and asked him to sleep on the bed but you saw his angelic face while sleeping and did not bear to wake him up. You decided to try moving him yourself. You used all your might to lift him up on bed and ended up falling and landing on the bed together but he was pressing against you.

"Changjo... Changjo.." you tried waking him up by whispering into his ears but that only made him fidget about and ended up pressing harder against you, not allowing you to get off. You turned to look at his face. He's so hot up close...and so angelic.... but why are you so different when you're awake... Changjo... Please tell me you're not the same as Jonghwan oppa....

Your hand unknowingly wrapped around his back and you hugged him and fell asleep again.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Changjo woke up to see you directly in front of him. He was shocked and wanted to get off you but he realised you were hugging him. Aigoo... who hated me so much but now is hugging me.... you look like a baby up close... Changjo laughed slightly to himself and that woke you up. You opened your eyes and he was looking directly at you. You both froze for a moment before he snapped back into reality first.

"Mianhae..." he got up quickly and awkwardly. "It's ok.." you said awkwardly too and got up immediately.

"er.. i think i should go... thanks for yesterday night..." You said and gave him a goodbye kiss on his cheeks before running away. omg, what did i just did...

d--did sh-she just ki--kiss me!?!?!? Changjo's eyes widened and he gasped. "hae--haesung!" he finally got back his senses but you were long gone. what does that mean...