Chapter 24

Gonna make you mine!

The next day in school, you ignored Changjo even though he tried to explain to you.

"Haesung.." Changjo called out to you, trying to explain.

"shh... it's lesson time now..please be quiet Mr Choi..." you shushed him and continued looking in front, paying attention in class. During recess, you went to somewhere else so that he can't find you at the rooftop.

--------------------------------------------------

"Jonghyun, what's wrong with the both of you?" Ricky asked.

"yesterday when she came to find me, that soyeon was at my house...." Changjo said, angry at himself and at soyeon.

"well, you really ruin your chance..." C.A.P said.

"i know...and she don't want to hear my explanation... eottokhae??" Changjo said.

"follow her everywhere, until she's willing to talk to you..." Chunji suggested.

"right... i should..." Changjo said. "Gomawo hyung.."

"hwaiting Jonghyun..." L.joe cheered for Changjo.

----------------------------------------------------

After school, Changjo went to look for you at the locker. You were packing your things and he came over.

"Haesung ah, listen to me.." He pleaded. You ignored him and continue packing. You got ready to leave when he stopped you, placing his hands on the locker and trapping you.

"Listen to me..please..." Changjo said.

"you don't have to explain to me... I'm nothing to you... why do you care so much..." you said and stepped on feet and run away. you don't have to explain...

"Yah! go and chase after her you Pabo!" Ricky said.

Changjo ran after you out of school but you were out of sight. He ran along the road to your way home but you were not walking that way. Instead, your legs unknowingly brought you to his house. why am i here again.... You remained in your spot, wanting to go but your mind tells you not to. Meanwhile, Changjo arrived at your house and saw that you were not home yet. Where could she be... He then thought of his house. right... she could be there...

Just as he ran back home, you made your decision. maybe i should go... why should i see him... why do i care... You walked around the corner while he arrived at his house. She's not here....

-----------------------------------------------------

He walked back disappointedly to his house when he noticed something on the floor. It was your handphone accessory. She was here... where is she now? He looked around. At this time, you noticed your handphone accessory is missing when you picked up a phonecall. must have dropped it somewhere... You decided to look for it, retracing your step. You appeared from the corner and Changjo saw you.

"Dropped something?" he asked.

"neh!" you said as you looked up. The moment you see him, you tried to run away but he grabbed your wrist.

"Stop running... please..." Changjo said.

"why... why do you even bother explaining... you don't have to..." you said.

"because... because i've always treated you as my girlfriend... i'll never make you misunderstand..." He said, pulling you into his embrace.

"Changjo....." you hugged him back.

"believe me... there's really nothing on between me and soyeon... she just keep bothering me..... i only like you...." Changjo explained.

"Changjo...." you didn't know what to say and hugged him tighter, crying.

"don't cry... it's all my fault..." he comforted you. "let's get into the house..." You followed him and went in. You were still crying and he continued to comfort you. Why didn't i believe him....

"mianhae changjo...i shouldn't have not believe you..." you said.

"ani...don't say that... that's because you care... and that gave me a chance to tell you how i feel..." He said and kneeled on the floor. "haesung ah, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Changjo..." you hugged him.

"silly girl.." he smiled at your actions and hugged you back. "now stop crying or you'll not be pretty anymore.."

You pouted and said, "so you'll abandon me if i'm not pretty?"

"ani... i don't mean that... i love you no matter what.." he explained, flustered.

"just scaring you hehe..." you said. He pouted. that was cute...

------------------------------------------------------

That night, you just stayed with him. Changjo ya, gomawo....

Haesung ya, saranghae....