Chapter 17

Gonna make you mine!

~i'm picking you up at 6... -L.joe~

you saw the message and you got ready and waited for L.Joe's arrival.

"oppa annyeong!" you greeted him as he lowered the window.

"get in.." he said without looking at you. another Changjo... You got in and just sat there, looking outside the window.

"so why not Changjo?" L.Joe asked.

"because... i-i don't like him.." you stuttered.

"ok... then what about me? do you like me?" L.joe asked.

"mwol?" you asked in shock. how am i suppose to answer this... "i-i.. erm..." you stuttered, not knowing what to say.

"just joking...relax.." L.Joe laughed a bit.

"phew.." you heaved a sigh of relief.

"but what do you think of him?" L.Joe asked again. tell me girl, i want to know more about you...

why does he keep asking about that guy...

"he's... i don't like him..." you said. "why?" L.Joe asked.

"because.... he's annoying... always disturbing me and... he... likes me..." your voice trailed off at the last few words.

L.Joe mouthed out an "oh.."and you said you didn't like him.. girl, you're lying..  and he continue driving and you both remained quiet throughout the enitire journey.

--------------------------------------------------------------

You arrived at the party and you saw that the queenkas were invited as well. They were looking at you and you were holding on to L.Joe's arm at the point of time. You tightened your grip as you saw them but L.Joe patted your hand to calm you down.

You both walked in to the party and everyone is looking at you two. Changjo saw you both together and his heart sank.

"annyeong!" you greeted Teen Top and they greeted you back too except for Changjo as he walked off silently by himself.

"Niel oppa, Happy Birthday!" you said to Niel and followed Changjo with your eyes as he walked off.

"go to him.." L.joe whispered in your ear. somehow his words encouraged you. You left his side while he talked to the rest of Teen Top.

"Changjo..." you called out to him. But before he turned around, someone called out to you.

"Haesung?" that person said. You turned around and Changjo turned around too.

"Jonghwan oppa?" you said in surprise.

"Long time no see... you've.. grown prettier..." he said.

"hehe.. thanks oppa... you're not bad either... you know Niel oppa?" you asked.

"neh..our parents know each other..." he answered and both of you stared at each other in silence. Changjo was looking on all along.

"err.. do you want some drinks?" he asked you, pointing inside the hall.

"sure..." you nodded and walked back in with him.

mwol..who's that guy...why is she blushing while talking to him... i thought she came out to look for me.. and she left me here.. Changjo stared in disbelief.

As you entered the hall again, Teen Top was also looking at you in surprise.

"she knows Jonghwan?" C.A.P asked.

"don't know.." Teen Top shrugged.

"Changhyun, go check out on Jonghyun..." L.joe said.

"neh Hyung..." Ricky replied and went to look for Changjo.

This girl.. didn't she went to look for him... now she's talking to another guy... she's so hard to figure... L.joe shrugged.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

appearance by Jonghwan from 100% haha!! Plot twist!!