Chapter 23

Gonna make you mine!

You went to class next day and was awkward to see Changjo after what you did yesterday. He tried to say hi to you but you ignored him the moment you see him. Why is she like that...what exactly is she thinking about?

In class, you did not dare to turn back and seldom speak to Ricky either. Eottokhae... Changjo was also hesitant to call you. Should i...

---------------------------------------------------

"So how's it between you and her?" Chunji asked.

"i don't know...she seems weird today..." Changjo said.

"weird..how weird?" L.joe asked.

"she...she kissed me yesterday... but she's ignoring me today..." Changjo said, still confused by your actions.

"really? hmm... she's really weird... need me to help?" L.joe asked.

"Changhyun can go...." Chunji said.

"me?! right yea... want??" Ricky exclaimed.

"thanks friend!" Changjo said.

----------------------------------------------------

"are you ok today?" Ricky asked.

"neh... i'm ok.." you replied.

"really? but you are not talking much today..." Ricky said.

"ah... maybe i didn't sleep well last night.." you lied. because i don't know how to face him...

"or was it because of Jonghyun.." Ricky said.

"i--" you didn't know how to answer. he could read my mind...

"i got it!" Ricky exclaimed but noticed you look sad. "mian.."

"gwaenchana... i guess i owe him an explanation... Thanks for caring Ricky!" you said.

---------------------------------------------------

Later that night, you decided to go look for Changjo to talk things through.

You knocked on the door and Changjo came to answer.

"Changjo!..." you called out to him excitedly at first but your voice faded away as you saw that in his house, there was soyeon.

"oh haesung.." Changjo was surprised to see you.

"I see you have a guest... sorry for disturbing..." you said and left disappointedly. Choi jonghyun...i'm giving you a chance now to chase after me... please...

"Haesung, listen to me explain!" Changjo called out after you and wanted to chase after you but was stopped by Soyeon.

Fine Jonghyun... You ran off in disappointment.

-----------------------------------------------------

"what do you want?!" Changjo snapped at Soyeon.

"ani..oppa... i just don't want you to go after her..you're mine.. she can't have you!" Soyeon said.

"please stop your childish acts! i hate you! i never like you! i only like her and i'm chasing after her!" Changjo said.

"what for? she already left!" Soyeon said but Changjo ran out anyway. You were too far gone and he could not find you anywhere. He went back disappointedly while soyeon is waiting there, smiling triumphly.

"See i told you not to chase! she's gone already!" Soyeon smirked.

"Shut up! even if she left, it doesn't mean you can stay! you were never welcome here! get lost! and remember! i never like you!!!!" Changjo shouted and chased her out of the house.

He then tried calling you for many times but you wouldn't pick up the phone. Please pick up the phone... please listen to me explain... Haesung... mianhae Haesung!! please...

----------------------------------------------------

~Haesung! please listen to me!~

~Haesung, it's not what you think!~

~Haesung please don't ignore me~

~give me a chance to explain~

~answer my call will you?~

~mianhae, please forgive me!!~

He spammed you with text messages but you didn't want to read it. You just switched off your phone and went to bed. Choi Jonghyun, just leave me alone from now on...