Chapter 15

Gonna make you mine!

*Knock knock*

You arrived at the address Chango texted it to you. Someone came to answer the door.

"oh you are here... come in.." Changjo said flatly. Yes, she's finally here...

"what do you want me to do?" you asked coldly. urgh..alone with him...

He looked around and you look around too. It was in a mess at his house. "i guess you know what you can do..." he said and went to the couch to watch tv. "Broom's at the back..." Urgh...am i his maid...why must i clean up for him..

Yes....i could see her all day... Changjo blushed as he stole secret glances at you while you started to clean up the kitchen first. He pretended to watch tv while munching on chips but actually he's observing you. she's so different even when cleaning up...

When you were done with the kitchen, you proceeded to the living room while he was still eating and watching tv. He purposely dirtied the floor again after you swept it. urgh... stop it... how many times must you dirty it...

"i'm going to take a nap... wake me up after you're done here.... " he said coldly and went to his room. urgh...irritating guy... i'm not your maid...

You swept and mopped the floor and packed the magazines neatly and threw all the rubbish away. hmm...so much cleaner now... why can't guys keep their home clean...

You wanted to leave at first but then thought of him. wonder what will he do again if i were to leave without waking him up... better not...

You opened the door of his room as quietly as you can and peeped inside. He was sleeping on his bed. why does he look so angelic when sleeping but he's a total bad guy when he wakes up....

There were many things on the floor in his room and you had trouble going over to him to wake him up. You accidently tripped over a box and fell right on top of him.

"yah... you really like to have skinship with me..." He said sleepily, half opening his eyes yet smirking.

"ani.." you said coldly and got up immediately but he held you tight, lying against him. i'll see where you can run to...

"really??" he asked, almost whispering into your ear. why are you doing this Changjo... urgh....  

"let me go..." you said staring at him but he was too handsome for you so you looked away. why is my heart beating so fast...

girl...you're so hot... i don't want to let you go... "how about no.." he said, hugging you tighter.

"get lost, i don't like you..." you snapped at him. He was shocked for a while and froze there so you took the opportunity to push him away and got up from the bed.

"one more time, Changjo... Don't make me hate you for life..." you said, holding back your tears and run away. why am i crying....

He sat up on the bed and looked at you as you run away. why....

-------------------------------------------------------

"what's wrong?" L.Joe asked.

"ani..." Changjo replied. He was thinking about what you say and how you looked. You had tears in your eyes. why are you like this..

"really?" L.Joe asked.

"no... hyung, what does she mean by 'Don't make me hate you for life...'?" Changjo asked.

"means..... she's unsure... of how she feels...." L.joe replied. "really? but she said she don't like me, angrily..." Changjo said.

"you'll never know her heart... cause not even i can understand her... she's really an unique person..." L.Joe said.

"right.... she's so hard to get...." Changjo nodded. Aww man, she's driving me crazy...