I'm Sorry

My Wilting Sun

          I looked up and stared at her as she sipped her tea. Yoona looked as perfect as always with her beautiful brown hair shimmered in the dark café lights. “So, what do you think,” Yoona asked. My stare towards her was unchanging. I didn’t know what to feel or what to say. I did not anticipate what poured out of my mouth. “Yoona. No. I need to tell you something, and I know I should’ve told you since the beginning but you can’t like him because I like him and in turn I think he likes me too. Look I will support you ending your business and becoming a model, but I will not support your affection towards the boy I could possibly be dating right now. I hope you can-“I looked away as Yoona’s eyes began to brim with tears. “I’m sorry. Talk to me when you’re ready. I’m sorry.” I got up and rushed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

           I didn’t know how long I had been walking. I didn’t know where I was walking, but no matter where I went, anywhere was better than in that café. I had the wonderful fortune to walk into Taemin again. This time I saw him first as he was exiting a convenience store. I stopped walking as he looked up and noticed me. He flashed a beautiful smile in my direction and I couldn’t stop myself into running towards him. I landed straight in his arms as he dropped the bags he was holding and hugged me back.

            He tousled my hair and I could hear the smirk in his voice. “Did you really go anywhere? Are you really just stalking me?” I laughed at his inquisition and managed to reply meekly “Shut up.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was extremely short and long overdue I apologize. I'm fully committed now and have written ahead. Thank you so much if you're reading this <3 It means the world to me. Thank you <3