Empty Words

My Wilting Sun

 The rest of that day was strangely soothing. Naeun had never had anyone care her for like that. It was odd. Not even her family had ever cared for her like that, and the thought of that made her ironically sad. Either way she hoped that this Taemin guy wasn't going to get bored of her easily. She knew eventually once he established friends and what not she would just be that person he knew at the beginning and eventually went on forgetting. She didn't whole heartedly enjoy the thought of that, but she wasn't going to try to fight it. She wasn't going to make a fool out of herself.

 When school was over she collected her worn out thoughts and books. As soon as she walked out the door her face met with that of her best friend. Yoona didn't seem to be scratched or hurt in any form of matter. Her beautiful light brown hair was flowy as usual and her pretty little lips eased into a gentle little frown. "Yah naeun, what where you thinking? I can take care of myself I don't need you to-" "Oh just shut up Yoona. I'm going home. Move out of my way I promise not to interfere anymore. Go make-out with everyone's boyfriends I don't care." "Naeun that isn't fair....you know I don't do it because I want to. Lee Joon offered me way more than anyone ever has and I couldn't refuse it and-" "I said shut up I'm going home." "Son Naeun..please don't leave me. You're all I have." Naeun was already several feet away from Yoona when she suddenly stopped her steps. She looked down in sympathy but ultimately decided not to show any of this to Yoona. "If I'm all you have, you should really ask if I'm ok. Goodbye Yoona." With that she quickened her footsteps in fear of any other words Yoona might conjure. 

 They had been friends since elementary school. She was the only friend her parents trusted her enough with.Yoona had always been beautiful and boys naturally flocked towards her while Naeun would read a book in the background quietly, only ever looking up to defend her friend. As years went by Naeun also grew to be as equally beautiful as her friend, however her quiet nature never allowed anyone to notice really. She always had her beautiful black hair in a messy ponytail and her eyes hidden by her round brown glasses. Unlike Yoona, her family was middle class and pretty well off when it came to surviving. Yoona came from a low class family who struggled to feed themselves. When Yoona's mother passed away when she was 10 her father became a lazy drunk. He barely managed to bring food to the table forcing Yoona to begin working at a young age. Eventually she had decided her work was not making her enough money, therefore she sold off her looks. $5 a kiss ~ $10 other physical contact ~ $20 to see her shirtless. Those were her prices, and despite the fact that it does not seem like enough, she made quite a lot. To Yoona relationships were not sacred, but temporary infatuations. That is why she had no problem with giving service to any one in relationships. She was notorious for her method of getting money,yet Naeun still loved her all the same because Yoona was strong enough to find her own way. She disagreed with her friend on many things, but in the end she'd always be there for her. 

 However, Yoona was still a despite popular belief and refused to lose to any one of those guys. She wasn't big on purity, but she wasn't about to resort to real ion for fear of emotional depression (for she knew she was getting close). Yoona had her ways and Naeun had hers. No matter what they'd be friends, but the same words circling around them was eventually breaking them down without them even knowing it.