Slow Down A Little

My Wilting Sun

Naeun had begun walking towards the gym out of excitement. She had no idea whether or not Taemin would truly take up her offer and hunt her down, but it was worth the thrill. Her phone in her hand she ran accross the basketball court into a storage closet that held all the sports equipment. There were 2 big metal basketball bins filled with balls. Smiling she decided they were perfect to get behind. She sat on the floor, her back against the wall, peeping through the little metalic squares.

She looked down to check her phone and saw her messages.

Taemin : Geez wow I don't know how I'll ever find you

"Geez?" She thought. "Was he being sarcastic?" She thought. She locked her phone and decided to just wait. Immediately she got another message

Taemin : Yes that was sarcastic btw

She gave a small laugh. "what the hell, is he reading minds now?" She closed her phone once more before looking up. The tall shadow above her startled her into jumping a little. She peeped through the holes. There he was. That motherer found her. He was staring right at her with half a smile. "You know you're really bad at this hiding thing." He walked towards her and helped her stand up. She laughed and gave him a long hug. "Maybe I just wanted to be easy to find for you," she whispered. Next thing she knew her back was firmly against the wall. "You know Son Naeun you're quite attractive when you whisper," muttered Taemin.

Her face flushed Naeun looked up for a couple of seconds before gently placing her lips on his.