On the Other Side of the Spectrum

My Wilting Sun

   "I cannot believe you. I really can't. He isn't supposed to-" "Taemin I am your mother, you listen to me! He is your friend and mine. Minho was practically your father and best friend." 'And the motherer who broke my heart and took my virg-' thought Taemin before protesting again "Omma, please. I'm trying to move on from my past. Isn't that why we moved please" 'I don't want to be ed roughly in my this isn't good' finished Taemin in his mind. "Taemin he is going to be visiting whether you like it or not. I truly do not understand you. You used to follow him like a little puppy and now you don't even want to be in the same room. It's been a year Taemin you should really just try and catch up." It might've been a year but Taemin's was remembering certain pain it did not want to remember.

   Taemin had always loved Minho. There had never been anyone else for him. Despite their 6 year age difference, there was certainly love. However, Taemin could no longer deal with their different needs. So it all comes down to one simple question really. Were they a couple? In public they were not. Minho would always pass it off and say they were just really close childhood friends and even make out with a couple of girls in Taemin's presence. Eventually it came to the point where everyone thought Minho was dating Taemin's best friend at school, Kwon Yuri.

   The only time they ever acted like the true lovers they were when they were alone. Minho would take that time to apologize to a crying and jealous Taemin explaining that one day they'd move far away and just be together. Taemin would stop crying and cuddle up with Minho receiving kisses on his forehead. Minho would just keep telling him sweet words until they both fell asleep or eventually ed. That was their relationship.

  Their love affair really began when Taemin was 15 years old and Minho was barely turning 21. They had already known each other for about 8 years. Taemin's mother was always quite fond of Minho and saw him as a son too. She thought he was like an older brother to Taemin due to the fact that they were always together. She visibly saw how much admiration Taemin had towards Minho. Sometimes she left Taemin with Minho to go out and work or be with friends thinking they were both straight. However, she was wrong. Because of that mindset Taemin lost his ity and all he could remember was it being sweet (literally) and rough. They had a very...different kind of love.