LOVEY DOVEY

Green popularity

 

Yoo-yoon’s pov

I woke up and OUCH does my head hurt... I was getting back to my senses and WHERE AM I? What the? This isn’t my room. I completely forgot what happened yesterday except for the fact that I was having a good time in the Noraebang with Btob. I didn’t have fun and laugh like a real person for a long time. It was fun but WTF WHERE AM I?

I got off the bed and looked around. Its a great house... This room is twice as big as my living room... I looked out the window and noticed that this house is a mansion. The weather was gloomy and it looked like it was going to rain. I was trying to open the door and BOOOOOOM. It was thunder.

I was shivering half to death. I have fear of thunder. Thunder was what killed my one and only father. Scared and angry soon tears started to come out. I was hiding under the covers. 

“Yoo-yoon? Are you there? Here come out I can explain”, This voice sounded like Ilhoon’s. WTF Is this Ilhoon’s house? Please don’t tell me I’m at Ilhoon’s house. 

“Yoo-yoon? Are you okay? Yesterday ummm... you got drunk and I had to bring you to my house. Don’t think wrong cuz I didn’t do anything to you.”, The same exact voice told me. Okay good so you didn’t do anything wrong but I was drunk? Thats so embarrassing. I wanted to ask him if I did something wrong or weird but I was so scared of the thunder.

*BOOOOM

That was the thunder’s roar. I was so scared I was shivering. Covering my ears so hard that I couldn’t hear what the voice was telling me. 

“Are you scared of thunder?”, I heard. I was covering my ears tight but I could tell that was the voice was Ilhoon. Then I felt arms wrapping around me. OMGEEE ILHOON WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!?!?! I knew I was afraid of thunder. But I was in my own fantasy. My face turned Bright red. Luckily I still had the covers over me. Until Ilhoon pushed it off. I tried to hide my red face. Shivering even without knowing it. Ilhoon was still hugging me and his face was red like mine. 

WHAT DO I DO? PUSH HIM AWAY? OR BE ALL LOVEY DOVEY LIKE I AM