Jealousy

Green popularity

 

Youngjae’s Pov

I walked in the classroom, following the teacher. I spotted this really pretty and cute girl. She was pretty and cute. 

"Okay kids these are two new kids. So I wish you all to be kind and nice to them. Introduce yourself.", the teacher said.

The kid next to me didn’t introduce himself so I thought I should go first.

"My name is Yoo Youngjae and I'm from TS entertainment. I am currently in a group called BAP. I think Most of you guys know me", I said

I kept looking at the girl. She was really pretty. Some girls were screaming. But the pretty girl rolled her eyes. Huh? She rolled her eyes? Does she hate me? Then she looked at me. I kept looking at her. I couldn’t put my eyes away. Then she looked away. 

"My name is Ilhoon" 

What the... Does he call that introducing? Who cares. There was a awkward silence and the girls started to scream. 

"Well... Okay umm So Youngjae I want you to sit and the left end that empty seat and Ilhoon I want you to sit next to Yoo-yoon. Yoo-yoon raise your hand." 

I walked toward my desk. All the girls were looking at me. Lucky... He gets to sit next to her. She was looking at her phone. Is she even allowed to? Then she got up with a lot of noise. The she got her bag and walked toward the door. 

“Yoo-yoon.. sit down”, Mr. Kang said.

She walked toward the door and opened it.

“Yoo-yoon its not good to ditch class. Please sit down. Also we need you because Ilhoon needs to share your book.”

Then she walks back and gives her book to Ilhoon and walks out the class. The teacher sighs. Does she always do that? Did something happen? I’ll figure that out. 

The bell rang and I went to look for Yoo-yoon. Was that her name? I’m pretty sure. I looked around and I walked up to the roof. Thats where usually people who ditches class is at. I opened the roof door. I saw her. She was looking down. She can fall.. She should be careful. 

“So thats where you were... I was looking for you”

She looked back, surprised. She just walked away. I grabbed her arm. Where do you think your going?

“Aren’t you hungry? Do you want to eat? I’ll treat”, I asked.

She looked really hungry.

“No now go away”, She said.

Wow thats heartbreaking.

“I’m not going away until you eat with me”, I said.

“Are you treating me?”, She said. She’s a meanie. Why doesn’t she just eat with me?

“Yup I am, so are you gonna eat?”, I asked again. I was really treating her. I was just saying the truth.

“Yea, I’m gonna eat.”, She said. Yay it worked~ I smiled at her

 “But not with you” What? Sure it worked.... My smile went away.

“Okay then I’m going to stay with you for the rest of the day.”, I threatened her.

“Fine, but you pay”, Yoo-yoon said. Yay!!!!

“Okay!” I smiled at her. Then she smiled back. She was smiling. She looked really pretty. Why doesn’t she do that more often.

We walked together to the lunch tables. All these fangirls were looking at us. Who cares... I held her hand. She looked at us holding hands and backed away.

“Why? Do you have a problem with holding hands?”, I asked. We were just holding hands...

“Everyones staring.”, She said.

“Who cares”, I smiled at her then held her hand again. 

We arrived at the lunch tables and then sat with Bap. Bap you should know. Its the group I’m in.

“I don’t want to sit here.” Yoo-yoon said.

“Look hyung brought a girl with her”, Zelo said.

“Thats what I’m supposed to do”, Himchan said.

Yoo-yoon looked at me and frowned. She didn’t like it. 

“Sit down”, Yongguk hyung said. 

I sat down but yoo-yoon was just standing there. 

“Common sit down”, I said. 

“I really don’t want to sit here.”, She said. 

“Noona sit here with me”, Zelo said.

Then she sat down. So she listens to Zelo and not me? 

 

Yoo-yoon’s pov

We arrived at the lunch tables and then sat with 5 more blonde guys. Its weird... I know that they are idols but why do they all have blonde hair?

“I don’t want to sit here.” I said. I thought it would be just me and him. But more people. It kinda seems like it would be better with more people but I don’t know them.

“Look hyung brought a girl with her”, this tall kid said. He looks younger then me. Maybe he is.

“Thats what I’m supposed to do”, this good looking guys said. He looks like a girl. His that pretty. The way he said it made him sound like a ert.

I looked at Youngjae and frowned. It was awkward. 

“Sit down”, This guy with really really deep voice said.

Youngjae sat down but I was just standing there. 

“Common sit down”, Youngjae said. How could I sit with all these people I don’t even know...

“I really don’t want to sit here.”, I said. I really didn’t.

“Noona sit here with me”, The tall kid said.

Then I sat down. It was really awkward. But that kid’s voice was so cute that I just had to. 

“This is Zelo. Umm his the youngest out of us. This is Himchan.” Then Himchan cut Youngjae off. 

“I want to introduce myself. My name is Kim Himchan and I am the prettiest and I am the best out of here. All the girls fall for me in two seconds.” He said.

For some reason, it made me giggle. I laughed when he said “All the girls fall for me in two seconds” I didn’t laugh for so long. Wow these people are like changing my life. 

“Why are you laughing? Did I say something funny?” Himchan said. I just kept laughing.

“My name is Yongguk. I’m the oldest here”, The guys with really dark voice said.

“My name is Daehyun and I am the main vocal in BAP”, this guy said. He was really good looking. BAP? Whats that?

“Jongup and I dance the best here”, Jongup said. He was short. He looks like someone who dances the best. Wait but whats BAP? 

“Whats BAP?” I asked. 

They all looked at me. They looked serious.

“BAP is what our group is called... You didn’t know? I thought you were our fan”, Himchan said. 

“O.. I knew that”, I said. 

*Ring 

That was the end of lunch bell.