what do i do?

Green popularity

 

Ilhoon’s Pov

 “Hyung I had to ditch school because of you!”, Sungjae whined at me.

“Dude stop whining... Would you rather go to noraebang or school?” I smacked him on the head.

“Ouch!!! Hyung that hurt!”, He whined again.  Ugh will he ever grow?

“Who is she?”, Eun kwang hyung asked me.

“Her name is Yoo-yoon and we’re gonna have fun with her today.”, I told Hyung.

“Introduce your selfs”, Yoo-yoon needs to know them more. She doesn’t even their names.

“My name is Eun Kwang and I’m the oldest call me oppa okay?” Eun Kwang hyung told yoo-yoon. Oppa? I wish she could call me that. Is she blushing? OMGEE She looks so cute. Wait what am I thinking? Do I like her? No way... I’m the most popular idol. I can’t like a normal school girl. But shes so cute!!!

“Hi Im Changsub... I looks sleepy don’t I? I’m not so don’t think that way. I talk slow don’t I? But thats how I am... Call me hyung wait no call me oppa”, Changsub said. Then she laughed. She laughed I knew I could do it. She looks so pretty. Wow amazing. My face felt hot. Do I like her? Shes sure pretty... I never felt this way. One laugh of hers could kill me.

“Look you laughed I told you that you will have fun”, I told her. I tried to cover my red face.

“I’m Minhyuk and I’m the best looking here”, Minhyuk said that AND WHAT? IM THE BEST LOOKING ONE... NOT YOU HYUNG.

“YOO-YOON WHO’S THE BEST LOOKING HERE?”, Me and rest of Btob yelled at Yoo-yoon.

“Noona I’m the best looking right?”, Sungjae showed the cutest puppy eyes to yoo-yoon. Yoo-yoon looked at him for a while then giggled. 

“Yesh you are”, she told him and pinched his cheek. Sungjae!!! I’m gonna get you for that.

“HEY I’M THE BEST LOOKING”, me and the rest of btob except sungjae yelled at her.

She just laughed.

“I’m Hyunsik call me oppa”, Hyunsik said. Oppa... I want her to call me that.

“I’m Dong Geun People call me Peniel. So I wish you to call me Peniel Oppa.”, Peniel said. Oppa... thats what shes supposed to call me.

“Noona My name is Sungjae and I’m the maknae of Btob. The most popular one”, Sungjae said. MOST POPULAR? THATS ME... STOP CALLING HER NOONA ITS DISTURBING...

“HEY I’M THE MOST POPULAR”, the me and the rest of Btob yelled at Sungjae.

Yoo-yoon just giggled and went into the Noraebang with me. She chained her arm onto mine. Wow I love this feeling. Its great. She is so pretty. I thought she was a deaf stone. She was all cold and heartbreaking and look at her now. So cute and pretty. 

Then she realized that our arms were chained. Her face was all red and then she unchained our arms. 

Dang it. Then I held her hands. She looked at me and I smiled back. Thats how its supposed to be. Yup Yup

We all went into the noraebang and Eun Kwang hyung wanted to sing first. I just ordered 8 soju even though we were under aged. When I ordered them, Yoo-yoon stared at me and frowned. 

“Its okay... I know we are under aged but who cares?”, I told her. Soju is good.

“No actually I never tried them and umm I heard that its really strong... I don’t know”, She told me.

“Just try. You don’t have to finish.”, She doesn’t but I wonder how she would react if she was drunk. 

When the soju came I gave a bottle to Yoo-yoon. She looked at it and opened it. She tried a little and then gave a sour face. 

“WOW Its goooood >w<“, she replied. Then she drank almost half of the bottle. Thats really hard to do. I drank a little because I wanted to see her drunk.

“Noona do you want to sing with me?” Sungjae asked. This kid his soooo gonna get it... She should sing with me and only me. REFUSE!!!!!

“Ummm... I don’t know I don’t really want to.”, She replied. Thats my girl >w<

“Its going to be fun!!! Thats the whole point here”, the maknae said. NO NO NO SHES SUPPOSED TO SING WITH ME!!! Then she got up.

“Okay” When she got up she tripped and I held her.

“Are you okay? Your drunk... I told you not to drink too much!!” I told her.. I actually never told her not to drink too much but who cares. Her red drunk face looks so cute. Am I in love? NO... Then I shook my head.

“Common lets go”, I told her. I left all the Btob in the Noraebang and took Yoo-yoon with me. 

“Where are we going? hee hee”, She asked me. She was smiling at me. 

“On a date”, I told her “Just follow me”

I should give her more soju. She actually listens... instead of being so cold. I drove to my house where she can rest. I don’t know where she lives... When we arrived, I opened the door and asked the maids to help me. She was light but she’s still a human. I asked them to put her in a good and rich room. I went to go change. 

I came out and looked for Yoo-yoon. When I found the room she was in, I went in. She was sleeping on the bed. I stared at her for a long time. She’s really pretty. What do I do now? Do I just leave her? Do I call her parents? I looked in her phone. When I looked in her contacts, there was no one. Is her parents going to worry? How come she has no one in her contacts? I decided to add my phone number. 

What do I do with her? Do I just leave her? No choice...