She belongs with me

Green popularity

 

Ilhoon’s pov

I was walking with BTOB when I saw Youngjae and Yoo-yoon together. TOGETHER!!! Thats should be me. Ugh... I was furious... I’ve always hated BAP. 

“Hyung are you okay?”, Sungjae asked. 

“Go eat first”, I told Sungjae. I have to know whats going on. I felt like a stalker but who cares. They were holding hands. Wait what? They are holding hands. Then she backed away.

“Why? Do you have a problem with holding hands?”, Youngjae asked. 

Of course she does. She belongs with me.

“Everyones staring.”, Yoo-yoon said.

“Who cares”, Younjae smiled at her then held her hand again. 

Ugh... I’ll kill him if I have to. They walked together to the lunch tables. Are they eating lunch together? She should be eating with me... Not with him... Bap was talking to her for a long time and then Yoo-yoon sat down. I walked over to Btob and I ate lunch with a gloomy mood. 

*Ring

That was the bell. Yes does that mean I get to sit next to her? I guess. I walked to the class and saw Yoo-yoon sitting down and then I saw Youngjae talking to her. GET OFF MY SEAT!!!!! When I came in all the girls were screaming and asking for a autograph. Yup my popularity.

I signed all the autograph and walked over to my seat. Youngjae was gone by now. Class started and Mr. Kang came in. 

“Okay... so we are going to do a music project.”, Mr. Kang said.

Everyone groaned. 

“Stop groaning... Its going to be a paired project and I’m going to choose the partners”

Everyone groaned. Then all the girls looked at either me or Youngjae. Every girls except Yoo-yoon. She was looking at her textbook. HER TEXTBOOK? WHILE I WAS RIGHT NEXT TO HER?!?!? Wow this girl.. She disturbs me. 

“Okay I want ____ with _____. Then I want ____ with Tiffany”

Then Tiffany stopped Mr. Kang

“NOOOOO I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WITH ILHOON OR YOUNGJAE NOT THIS UGLY NUGGET”, Tiffany yelled.

Thats my popularity... Then she started to cry. Does she like me that much?

“Tiffany stop crying and your with ____ and I want Ilhoon with Yoo-yoon.”

Then Tiffany stopped Mr. Kang again.

“NOOO I’M SUPPOSED TO BE WITH HIM NOT HER... I’M THE PRETTY ONE AND SHES THE LONER!!!”, Tiffany yelled.

“No Tiffany Yoo-yoon is with Ilhoon and youngjae is with ____ Okay? Deal with it” 

I’m with yoo-yoon? Yes then I could spend more time with her. After Mr. Kang was all done, He told us to work on it today and it will be due next week.

“Okay what song do you want to do?”, I asked Yoo-yoon.

“Do it by your self...”, Yoo-yoon replied.

“O common this is a good chance to make better friends. What song?”, I asked. Maybe shes just like that.

“I don’t want to do it.”, Yoo-yoon said.

Why doesn’t she want to do it... She has the most wonderful partner...

“Is something wrong? You don’t look good”, I asked... She looks sad. Actually she always look sad.

“No, I was born like this.”, She said.

“Can you at least smile?”, I wanted to see her smile.

“No I don’t know how.”, Yoo-yoon said.

“Then I’ll teach you”

I grabbed her by her hand and ran out of the classroom.

“What in the world are you doing?”, Yoo-yoon was yelling at me while was running out of the school with her.

“Just wait... I’ll teach you how to smile.”, I told her. Then we were out of the school.

“Where are we going?”, She asked.

I didn’t answer and ran to my motorcycle. I took out a extra helmet and gave it to her. I got on and told her to get on. She stared at me for a moment and then sighed and got on.

So far so good~

I drove to noraebang. When we arrived I got off.

“Where are we?”, She asked.

“Noraebang~ You know what noraebang is right?”, She better know because noraebang is the best place ever.

“Yea but I’ve never been here...”, She said and looked down.

“WHAT YOU NEVER BEEN HERE? THIS IS THE BEST PLACE EVER!?!?! Wait I’m gonna invite some people.”, I wanted Btob to be here because I have a feeling that its going to be awkward. I called Btob to come and Yoo-yoon was just standing there.

Soon Btob came.