Bullied

Nerd+Troublemaker?

SOMETHING SPEACIAL IN MY AUTHOR MESSAGE SO READ MY AUTHOR MESSAGE TO FIND OUT!!!! <3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV;

You woke up by the sun ray shining on your eye lids.You woke up and saw the clock it was 7:00?!?You quickly got up and did your morning routine.You wore this;

You quickly straighten your hair and put eye contacts on.You ran downstairs and grab a piece of bread and left before your brother say anything else.You went into the school and everyone stared at you.You really feel uncomfortable.You ignore them and went to class.

 

~At Lunch~

You went into the cafateria and found Exo-k sitting at a table.You were gonna leave but someone grab you and made you sit with EXo.You look and saw it was Sehun.

 

"Noona where do you think you're going?"He said

 

"Umm garden"you said

 

"Well just join us"He said and you nodded.While all of you were joking around a group of 2ne1 came up to the table.

 

"Oppas!"Minzy said(you know their names because they are in your class)

 

"Sehunn Oppa!"Dara said and rub Sehun's thigh

 

"Stop touching me and im not your oppa!Im younger than you"he said scooting over to you.Dara smirk at you.

 

"STop annoying us and just go somewhere else!"Chanyeol shouted and they pout and left but gave you a glare before walking away.

 

"Guys ima go use the restroom"You said

 

"Ok but hurry back"Suho said

 

"Ok "you said and headedto the bathrooom.After you walkinto the empty hall way.You were walking but someone grab your hair making you whince in pain.They push you to the locker.You look up and saw 2ne1 smirking.

 

"What?Got nothing to say?"CL said but you kept quiet.

 

"Arent you gonna talk you nerd?!?"Dara said

 

"I think she is scared"Bom said coldly and you felt a sting across your face.CL slapped you,Hard!

 

"I think she deserves more than a slap"Minzy said and they nodded.They start punching,pulling your hair,and kick the life out of you.

 

"Someone please help me.....Chanyeol Help me!"You thought.

 

"Hyorie!Are you alright?!?"Chanyeol voice appeared

 

"I knew you would come"you thought and everything went black after

 

Chanyeol POV:

You guys got bored so you all left the cafateria and start walkin in the hall way.You guys heard screaming and yelling.At first you all didnt care but you felt something wasn't right

 

"Hyung do you guys hear that?"Sehun asked and we nodded.

 

"It sounds like someone is bullying someone"D.o said

 

"Yeah i think we should stop it before someone is hurt"Suho said and we nodded.You all walked and all of your eyes widen when you all saw Hyorie on the floor and 2ne1 beating the life out of her.You all ran up to them.You ran to Hyorie while the rest push 2ne1 against the walls,window,and lcokers.

 

"Hyorie are you alright?!?"you said

 

But she fainted after that.....You pick her up bridal style and look at the others who are punishing 2ne1.

 

"Im going to take her to the hospital now"you said

 

"Alright we will meet you there"Baekhyun said and you took her out to the car.You arrive at the hospital moments later.You brought her inside.

 

"Anyone help!?"you shouted and nurses and doctors rush to you.They put Hyorie onto the bed and without a word ran off with Hyorie.You took a seat at the waiting room.Minutes later the rest came.

 

"Poor noona!"Sehun said and took a seat next to you.You called Kevin.

 

"My sister!??!?what?!!?"he shouted

 

"She was bullied"you repeat

 

"Im on the way"he said and hung up.

 

"Family of Hyorie"he said and we all stood up.

 

"Ummm we need her guardian"he said

 

"He is coming"Suho said

 

"Ok but she is fine.Nothing damage just bruise and cuts"He said and all of you sigh in relief.Then Kevin arrived.He went in and visited her while we gave him some time.He came out moments later.

 

"You guys can go visit her now,but be quiet she is sleeping.I'll be back in a couple of hours"Kevin said

 

"OK thanks"You said

 

You all enter the room quietly.You all sat around her without a word.

 

"NOONNA!"Sehun suddenly yelled

 

"SHH!"we all said except Sehun.

 

"No you shh!"he reply

 

"No you shh!"D.o said

 

"SHHH!"we all said except the 2 that is bickering.

____________________________________________________________________

POOOR HYORIE!!FIRST TIME SHE WAS BULLIED IN A LONG TIME!SWEEET OF CHANYEOL TO HELP HER AND ALSO THE OTHERS :)

HERE ARE GIFS:

AIGOOOO~

 

ME WHEN I SAW THAT!:

 

More gifs :)

My reaction to all these again:

BAEKHYUN KILLING ME TODAY!OMG HIS INESS AHH!!!YUP IM AN EXOTIC LOL

 

HERE IS THE SPECIAL ONE!!!!!!!!!!! *COUGH* *WARNING:YOU WILL GO CRAZY AFTER*

.............................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

....................................................................................................................

 

 

 

..............................................................

 

 

...................

 

muther of wtf!!!!!!! AHH!!!!! I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!! This is for all of my subscribers XD

 

 

My/OUR reaction:

please comment and subscribe!I DONT LIKE SILENT READERS!!!

BaeBae_Bunny<3