Kidnapped

Nerd+Troublemaker?

*warning*

Tiny scene in this chapter.It will be only a little LOL

_____________________________________________________________________

 

 

Your POV:

"I really dont like these boys,Someone help me?"you thought

 

"So why dont we go outside for a bit"the dude said

 

"No i dont want to what part dont you understand?"you and the other guy grab your wrist and drag you outside.you try to escape but it was hard to since the music is loud and everyone is drunk.He push you into his car and the other guy put something over your mouth and the next thing you know it was dark........

 

Chanyeol POV:

You were sitting there looking around when suddenly he spotted you being pulled out by 2 guys.He quickly stood up.

"Where are you going?"Kai asked

 

"Somewhere"you reply

 

"ALright but dont forget to come home"Kris said and you nodded.You quickly follow them secretly.You saw him put something over your mouth.They drove away and you went inside your car and drove behind them.You guys arrived at a hotel.One of them carried you up to room number '440'.They close the door.

 

Your POV:

You open your eyes and felt yourslef spinning.You saw the 2 boys sitting there smirking.You got scared and try to run but they got closer to you.

 

"What do you want?"you asked

 

"We want you"one of them said

 

"No dont touch me"you said backing closer to the frame of the bed.Your heart was pounding and all you could think is wtf are these boy trying to pull?

 

"Dont worry we wont hurt you"the other one said and you want to just throw up.He went on top of you,you try to kick but he pinned you down onto the bed.The other dude was rubbing your thighs and you struggle to get out.The guy who pinned you starts to kiss your neck.Tears were rolling down your eyes.The other guy was gonna pull down your dress and you sob harder but then all of you heard a big *bam*You all turn to that direction and you saw Chanyeol standing there.He punched the boys and the next thing you knew the boys were on the ground.Chanyeol sat next to you.You cried and cried,Chanyeol hug you and you sob onto his shirt.Thepolice arrived moments later and the boys were taken away.After they left you couldnt stand it but cried.Chanyeol called the rest of the EXO boys.After 10 minutes they all came even Sohee.You sat there with your face buried into your knees.

 

"Omo my Hyorie,are you ok?"Sohee said and you didnt answer back.

 

"Ill take her home"Chanyeol suddenly asked

 

"Ok but be careful"Sohee said and he nodded.He walked over to you and carried you bridal style.

 

"We'll see you at home"Baekhyun said

 

"Ok'he said and carried you out to the car.After a few minutes both of you arrived at your house.He carried you in and you start tearing up again.He rungthe door bell and a maid open the door.

 

"OMO WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUNG MISTRESS?"she shouted

 

"Dont worry shesfine but can i take her to her room?"he asked

 

"Sure its the 3rd door."she said and he carried you up to your room.He lay you on the bed and he tuck you in.He was gonna walk away but you grab his wrist.

 

"Please dont leave me"you said

 

"Fine i wont"he siad and sit next to your bed.He kissed your forehead and you fell asleep.

 

Chanyeol POV:

You saw her peacefully sleeping so you put her small hands under the blanket and kiss her forehead.

 

"Sorry i didnt get in sooner"you whisper and close the door quietly and saw i think her brother Kevin standing there with his arms crossed.

 

"What happen?"he asked

 

You both went downstairs and you explain what has happen.

 

"My poor baby sis,i told her to stay out of trouble,But thanks for protecting her"He said

 

"No problem,well i have to get home before Hyungs lecture me again"you said and Kevin chuckled

 

"Ok.Drive safely"he said

 

"Bye"you said and left.You arrived at the mansion moments later and right when you walk inside.Everyone were throwing questions at you.You ignored them and went up to your room and change into sweats and took off your shirt.You lay onto your bed and fell asleep moments later.

______________________________________________________________________________

YAY! CHAPTER DONE!HOPE YOU LIKE IT!PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT

 

BaeBae_Bunny<3