Leaving XXX Island

Nerd+Troublemaker?

you POV:

You felt your body aches a lot.You slowly open your eyes.You had no idea what happen last night.You look up and saw Chanyeol's face but a cold wind hit your bare body.Your eyes widen.You look down at your body seeing it was .Then suddenly it hit you.You remmeber what happen with Chanyeol last night.You mentally hit yourself.You got up and was gonna walk to the bathroom and fail.You felt your inner thighs hurt.You crawled up to Chayeol's shirt and put it on luckily it was bigger than you.You heard Chanyeol wake up.

 

"Hyorie??"he said 

 

 

"Help..Im down here"you said waving your hands in the air.He got on the side of the bed seeing you on the floor.

 

 

"You can't walk?"he asked 

 

 

"Nope because of you"you said 

 

 

"You're the one who started it"he said 

 

 

"Well you could have stop me.I can't bealieve i lost my precious pearl...."you said feeling someone lifting you up.You saw Chanyeol carrying you to the bathroom.

 

 

"Go take a shower I will go get your clothes."he said and you nodded.You close the door and went in front of the mirror.

 

 

"What have i done???"you said.You turn on the shower and went inside.You heard someone came in.You saw Chanyeol's body figure.He walked outside and closed the door.You were glad it was Chanyeol and not a random stranger.After shower you put on your clothes and went outside.

 

"Your turn"you said 

 

 

"Ok"he said and went inside the bathroom.You look at the bed sheet and saw blood.You let out a big sigh.You heard Chanyeol's phone ring.You open the screen and saw a picture of you.You gave it a confused look at first but then smiled widely.

 

 

"Hyorie what are you looking at?"he asked making you jump.

 

 

"N-nothing w-wae?"you asked hiding his phone behind your back.

 

 

"What do you have behind your back??"he asked 

 

 

"U-um n-nothing"you said 

 

 

"ROOM SERVICE"you both heard a knock.You ran to the door and open it.He brought in food,You sigh in relief.

 

 

"Save by the bell"you thought.

 

 

"enjoy your meals"he said and left.

 

 

"Chanyeol im hungry lets eat."you said and sat on the chair.

 

 

He came over and sat in front of you.You didn't want to lookat him at the moment.You ate with your head down low.

 

 

"About yesterday..Im sorry"he said and you stop eating

 

 

 

"It wasn't your fault"you sigh

 

 

 

"Hurry we have to leave soon"he said and you nodded.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You both finish eating and headed out to the car.The car ride was silent..

 

 

"Ahm so...did you like the trip?"he asked breaking the silence

 

 

"Yeah.."you said 

 

 

And the car went silence until the both of you arrived at the hotel.You both walked in and saw EXO and ho sook staring at the both of you.

 

"Hyorie i need to talk to you now!"Ho sook said pulling your arm.You guys went inside her hotel room.Shforce you to sit on the couch.

 

 

"Wae?"you asked 

 

 

"Do you have some explaining to do?"she said 

 

 

"About.....?"you said 

 

 

"Why you were gone all night"she said crossing her arms.

 

 

'What do i say???I cant just tell her i made love with Chanyeol!AISH CHANYEOL YOU ARE GONNA PAY!'

 

 

"I drank to much and soooo Chanyeol took me up to the hotel room and soooo i slept there"you said it all in one breath

 

 

"That's all?"she said 

 

 

"Yeah.."you said

 

 

"How do you explain the marks on your neck?"she said raising an eye brow

 

 

"Ummm....I got bitten by a vampire...?"you said acting dumb

 

 

"Just tell me the truth"she said 

 

 

"Fine!I did it with Chanyeol!HAPPY?!?"you said

 

 

"OMO how was it??Was it fun?Did you enjoy it??"she asked

 

 

"I dont want to talk about it"you said 

 

 

"Ok fine but did he use protection?"she asked and your eyes widen.

 

 

"I-i d-dont know...."you said 

 

 

"Maybe it won't effect you since it's your first time"she said 

 

 

"I hope soor else Kevin will kill me"you said 

 

 

 

"Yeah but let's hurry!we have to leave soon!"she said 

 

 

You both started walking downstairs to see the boys doing their own thing around the room.You guys grab the luggage and went inside the van.It was noisy because of the bickering and chit chatting.You sigh and look out the window.In just 1 hour,you guys arrive at the airport.You ran outside first.You guys bid goodbyes to LC9 and enter the plane.

 

The plane ride,you had to sit with Chanyeol.The both of you didn't talk much.You were getting sleepy but you couldn't sleep in a uncomfortable place.Chanyeol saw you don't feel comfortable.

 

 

"Lean on my shoulder"he said 

 

 

"Ani~you should rest"you said 

 

 

"Don't worry i will rest later"he said

 

 

"Fine"you said and lean on his shoulder.

 

 

"Rest well"is the last thing you heard before falling asleep.......

 

 


SORRY!SHORT UPDATE!! ^^ I HAVE TO HEAD TO BED BEFORE MY DAD KILLS ME! BYEEE!~ :) I WILL ALSO UPDATE SOON!! AND OMG THE "GROWL" MV!!OK I HAVE TO GO NOW BAIII~