Graduation Party

Nerd+Troublemaker?

YOUR POV:

You were reading some fanfictions online when you look at the clock it was already 9 pm and the party is going to start in an hour.You sigh and went to the bathroom and took a relaxing bath.You sigh and change into:

Yiu sigh and lazily walk to your makeup desk and curl your hair.You put on some jewelrys.You put natural makeup on.You put on your heels and grab your hand wallet/purse.You went downstairs and sat on the couch to wait for the rest of the boys to finish getting ready.30 minutes later they all came down.

 

"Ready?"Suho asked all of us and we nodded.You guys went into the van and drove off.You lost counts of how many sighs you been doing on the way to the club.

 

"Noona"Sehun called you

 

"Ne?"you reply

 

"How do you get all of those pretty clothes i mean i know you dont like wearing clothes hat show lots of skin"he said and earning a smack in the back of his head by Chanyeol.You chuckle

 

"I have a really mom that wants her daughter to become girly and you know what i mean"you explain and he nodded.A couple minutes later you guys arrived at the club.You let out a big sigh before walking in.Someone grab your wrist before you went inside.You look at who it was.It was Chanyeol.

 

"Yes?"you said 

 

"Act like your my girlfriend for tonight before someone come and kidnap you again"he said

 

"Fine*insert T_T face*"you said.You guys walk in holding hands.You guys saw 2ne1 glaring at you.You sigh and bothof you walk to the table where the boys were.Everyone was on the dance floor except you.You saw Chanyeol dancing with a girl.You sigh

 

"Yup act like your girlfriend all right"you thought.You felt hurt for some reason seeing him dancing with another girl.You sigh and left out to the club.You call a cab and told him to drive you home but you want to get something to eat so you went to a super market that was open for 24 hours.You walk around grabbing ingredients.A group of boys stop you fro walking.You look up and saw LC9.Your eyes widen and their eyes widen.

 

"Hyorie?!?"they shouted and you were still deep in your thoughts.

 

 

"Hyorie to earth"Ao said and you snap out of your thoughts.

 

"OMO!WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!?"you shouted

 

"Shopping for grocerys"Jun said.You ran to them and gave each of them a big hug.They hug you back.

 

"Why did you leave Gwacheon High?"Rasa asked 

 

"You know why so dont make me explain it"you said and they nodded.

 

"We thought you move to another country or something"E.den said 

 

"Aw i know i left without saying anything and im sorry for that"you apologize

 

"Dont worry"King said and you smiled.You guys exchange phone number and left the store.

 

"See you around"you said and give each of them a peck on the cheek.

 

"Alright Bye!"they said and walk off.You went inside a cab carrying the plasic bags.You arrived home moments later.You went inside the house and already Mee ran up to you.You pet her and went into the kitchen.You put all the grocerys inside the cabinets and fridge.You heard your phone rang.You look and saw it was Chanyeol.

 

"Hello?"you said 

 

"HELLO?!?HYORIE WHERE DID YOU GO?!!?YOU KNOW WE ARE WORRIED SICK?!?"he yelled making you move the phone away form your ear.

 

"I got bored and thanks for teling me to pretend to be YOU GIRLFRIEND AND THEN LEAVE ME THERE ALONE TO DANCE WITH ANOTHER GIRL! YOU KNOW SOMEONE COULD HAVE KIDNAP ME OR 2NE1 WILL BULLY ME AGAIN!?!?"you shouted and tears wanting to run down your eyes.

 

"WELL YOU COULD'VE TOLD US YOU WERE LEAVING!"he shouted

 

"WHATEVER IM TIRED!GOOD NIGHT!!"you shouted and hung up.You ran up stair and slam the room door.You jump onto your bed and start sobbing,You were really sensitive when some yells at you.You felt someone or something came on the bed with you.You look and saw Mee.She lay beside you.You hug her.

 

"Mee why do i feel hurt *snif* when i see him*sniff*with another girl?"you asked her.She lay closer to you.

 

"Do i like him?"you asked and she barked.You were suprise that she reply.You gave her a kiss.You went into the bathroom and look into the mirror.Your eyes were red from the crying.You sigh and took a shower and change into:

You lay on your bed and Mee went to hers:

(LOL MEE LIVES LIKE A HUMAN)

You both drifted off to bed moments later.......

 

CHANYEOL POV:

You all got home by 2 am.You went to Hyorie's room.You see her sleeping peacfully.You tuck her into her comfy blanket.You saw her red eyes on the bottem of her eyes.

 

"Have she been crying?"you thought.You kiss her forhead and went out to the door and saw Kai with widen eyes.

 

"D-did you s-see that?"you stutter

 

"Hyung you like Hyorie?"he asked 

 

"Idk Kai,im unsure.When i see her,she remind me of you know....that girl"you said lowering your head.

 

"I think you will get over that girl and fall for Hyorie.Listen to your heart Hyung that girl is long gone with someone else"he said and walked away.You felt your heart hurt when you suddenly think about..................Areum(T-ara).You hold back your tear and went for a nice shower.You change into a black tanktop and grey sweat pants.You lay in bed and drifted off to bed.....

 


HELLO!!I LOVE UPDATING LOL ANYWAYS HERE ARE THE NEW CHARACTERS:

AREUM(SHE WILL ONLY BE IN MAYBE A CHAPTER):

Chanyeol's ex girlfriend but she cheated on him and left with that guy.Leaving Chanyeol........heart broken :(

 

LC9:

A ROOKIE GROUP THAT DEBUTED NOT TO LONG AGO!HYORIE'S BESTFRIENDS!THEY LOVE HER AND ACT LIKE HER OLDER BROTHERS.THEM AND HYORIE KNOW EACH OTHER SINCE KINDERGARDEN!!THEY BEEN WITH HER THROUGH MANY DIFFICULT THINGS IN LIFE SUCH AS BULLYING.THEY WOULD PROTECT HER LIKE EXO IS PROTECTING HER NOW <3

 

Hope you like and wait until my updates!! 

-BaeBae_Bunny<3