My dream catcher

The Story of Us

*Minju's POV*

"Minju-ah..." gosh... I guess I missed oppa a lot... I can hear him calling me over and over again.

"Emmmm... go away...." My hand shifted and accidentally swat something. My eyes shot wide open and saw oppa sitting at the edge of my bed with with a stern look on his face.

"Yah Kim Minju! What do you think I am? Your alarm clock?! Get up now!" He pulled my duvet away and made me sat up immediatly.

"Ok ok, Im up now gosh. Aren't you suppose to be back at 3 o'clock later?" I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Oppa said he decided to come back early to check on me and he told me that haraboji is back again, but he'll be leaving next week. For a man with his age, I still don't get where he stole the energy from to decide to travel here and there often.

I washed up and changed into my uniform before rushing downstairs to have my breakfast. I gotta admit, oppa's scramble eggs and pancake are the best, and I misses it so much.

"Bye haraboji! Bye oppa!" I was wearing my shoe after giving haraboji and oppa a peck on the cheek, Naeun might think I still look like a kid but this is the routine I do everyday when they're around. I just can't get rid of this 'kiss goodbye' habit every morning when I leave.

"Come back early ok? Our new neighbors are coming for dinner today." W-w-what?! Please tell me he's not talking about Mr. Pretty smile over there.That's gonna be really awkward!

"Are you talking about the one that moved in yesterday?" I pop my head back into the kitchen. Oppa nodded his head without his eyes leaving the newspaper.

"Can I skip? Im going to Naeun house today?" Oppa looked up and gave me a stern look on his face and I know what it means. It means that I have to be home on time to have dinner with our new neighbor... Oh jolly.

"Haraboji-ah... I really have this important project to do with Naeun...." I clasped onto haraboji arm and swinging it back and forth. He smiled and nodded.

"Sunggyu-ah, just let her. Its not like she's going out to play or something, she's going to do her project." I stood behind haraboji and showed my tongue out to oppa.

"Haraboji! You're pampering her! She will be spoiled by you if you keep giving her what she wants!" Haraboji showed me a hand sigh to leave and that he'll take care of it.

"You're Da'best!" I said to haraboji while I made my way out, he just told me to be home soon. I thought the day had gone from good to better but then again I was wrong. Mr. Pretty Smile was on his way to school too and he happens to saw my right after I notice him coming out of his house.

"Morning!" He waved at me with his famous pretty smile again. He does look handsome and cute but I don't know why, everytime I saw him I had this scary feeling that he's everywhere, you get what I mean?

"Morning Joon Myeon." I return a smile and walk faster without him noticing about my pace. But anyhow... he still found a way to walk beside me.

"You can call me Suho, you know that right?" He raised a brow with a little awkward smile on his face.

"I heard that your going to have dinner at my house tonight." I didn't look at him but I can still felt that he's keeping his eyes on me.

"Yup. Your brother invited us." I nodded and there's this weird silence between us, that was until we reached the bus stop.

"Thanks for walking me home yesterday." I decided to break our silence and thank him for what happened yesterday.

"Oh, no big deal. Besides, your brother had invited us to your ho-" Jinyoung suddenly came out of no where and cut what Suho was about to say.

"Minju-ah, sorry about yesterday." What happened to him? His eye bags are so deep today.

"No, its okay. What happened to you?" I smile and his cheek. Then Suho cough a little before Jinyoung finally notice him beside me. He took a glace at him and back to me again. He got that who-is-he look on his face.

"Oh sorry. He's Jung Jinyoung, my boyfriend and he's Kim Joon Myeon my new neighbor." Awkward.... I almost forgot Suho's presences. Jinyoung is all you can see huh?

"Hi, Im Jinyoung." He gave Suho a smile and offered his hand for a shake.

"Nice to meet you, you can call me Suho." He took Jinyoung's hand and shook it.

It was another boring day at school again but it ended fast today. Jinyoung didn't talk so much all day and I know he's not in a good mood even if he's acting in front of me. So I decided to bring him a place that i'd always go when Im not happy, besides, I don't feel like going home anyways. That afternoon, I brought him to the park we use to go... but there's an old man with his cart like he's selling something, why didn't we notice him before? Maybe its been a long time that we didn't come here.

"So... aren't you going to tell me anything?" We sat down at the bench we usually sit at. 

 

*Jinyoung's POV*

I look down to our hands that were holding tightly and look back up to her again. Should I tell her the truth about me? What's the use of it when she can't even help me about it and it'll just ruin our mood.

"Oh yeah, my mom's back and she wants to have a dinner with you tomorrow." I didn't lie... I just decided to tell her something else... sorry Minju.

"Hmm? Tomorrow? Okay." She gave me her innocent smile that made me felt a slight guilt burning in me. Got to make it up to her.

"Yup, she wants to meet you." Leaning closer to her while putting my arm over her, I saw her blushing. She's so cute.

"Err... okay." I kissed her cheek and she look at me with her eyes wide open like an owl.

"Well... gotta make those thing of yours getting red. So I cool it down with my lips." She hit me on the chest and blush again. Minju-ah, I'll protect you from anything or anyone, even if that means that I'll lose my life. Nothings gonna hurt you and I wont let any of those thoughts happen.

"Wait here." I left her sitting on the bench and I went to the little cart no far away from us. I pass by it few days ago and that old man was selling things for couple, so I decided to find something for us. I saw little glass bottle hanging at the side of the cart and got curious.

"Ahjussi, what are those?" I pointed to the direction of the bottles.

"Oh, these are wish keeping bottle, you write down three wishes or dreams and hang it back here. They might come true. Young man, you wanna try? Its free." I was going to buy something else, but what he said made me wanna try.

"Give me two please. I'll come back to you with them later." I took the bottle he gave to me and went back to Minju, but Minju was not there.

I saw someone behind the tree and it was Minju. She was sitting on the ground touching the tree, it was the craving of our names.

"Whatcha doing?" I saw her jumped a little, I think i'd scared her.

"Yah! Are you a cat?" I giggled at her reaction to see that I scared her a moment ago.

"Im sorry i'd scared my little princess." I sat next to her and hand her a bottle and three papers.

"What are these?" She held the bottle up and examined it.

"Wish keeping bottles. Write them on those paper, after that tell each other one of your wish." I made up the last part, just felt like what are her wishes.

She started writing down on those paper and put it into the bottle. I did the same and hand it to the man.

"So... one your wish please." I went back to her and trying to ask her about one of her wish.

"You made it up didn't you?" When did she get so clever all of a sudden?

"No! That ahjussi told me that we really have to do that so all three of it will come true." But too bad... Im much better in acting than her.

"To have a garden of red roses." She looked into a distance and it seemed like she really wanted it to come true.

"Why do you like them so much anyways?" She snap back into reality after she heard what I said.

"Appa told me that omma loves roses when she was pregnant. So maybe that effected me to fall in love with roses." Her smile was so beautiful. I did I ever think that she was annoying on the first day we met.

"Ohh...." I nodded and gave her a smile.

"You haven't tell me yours." She tilted her head before I leaned in and whisper in her ear.

"To marry Kim Minju." I went back a little to take a look on her face and it was definitely as red as a tomato.

"Y-y-yah! Stop t-t-teasing me!" She was going to hit me on my chest again but I grab her wrist in time to stop her.

"Will you marry me?" I stare into her eyes and I saw her swallow her saliva.

I didn't wait for her answer and lean it to touch her lips with mine. Her eyes was opened wide then finally relax into the kiss.

"Should we go have our dinner now? Im hungry..." She pulled away and took a glance from her tummy to me.

"Yes yes yes." I giggled and pulled her up.

Nothings gonna keep us apart.

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Im so sorry about this chapter... its a little short and boring... I'll do better next time... but still, I hope you guys will like it... :(

About the Suho thingy.... forget about it xD You guys will know eventually...

Please do UPVOTE, SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!! it means alot to me... and it helps me to update even more faster :)

Enjoy ~~~