End of Minsunderstandings

The Story of Us

*MinJu's POV*

11:30 p.m.

Jinyoung sent me home after we had our dinner together, and what surprise me the most is that I can hear laughter coming all the way from my house, and I haven't even open the front door yet.

"Wow... it seemed like your brother is having a party without you." He giggled a little while I was fishing for my keys in my bag. Why are they still here?! Its almost mid night and shouldn't they be leaving now?

"Good night, I'll pick you up tomorrow at seven." He gave me a peck on my forehead.

"Okay, good night. See you tomorrow at school." I tip toe a little and just when I was inches away from kissing his cheeks, guess what? Kim Sunggyu decided to open the door for me.

"Be sure to come again, good ni-. Kim MinJu! Making out in front of your own house huh?!" Oh for god sake! Me and Jinyoung's head turn to oppa and I saw Suho and his parents standing behind oppa, Mrs. Kim was giggling while Suho and his father had a blank expression on.

"Oppa! We're not making out!" I mentally rolling my eyes and gesture Jinyoung to go now.

"Good night, Sunggyu hyung." He bowed and gave oppa a smile before he left with his car, after Jinyoung left Suho and his family left too.

"Yah stand right there little missy!" I ignore oppa and went into the kitchen to get some water. Like I'd said... he kept nagging, and nagging, and nagging, and nagging.

"Do you know what time is it now? And don't you even dare to act dumb in front of me! You guys were making out aren't you?" I rolled my eyes and went into the living room.

"So now you're giving me the silent treatment huh?" He crossed his arm in front of his chest and stood in front of me which was blocking my view of watching the television.

"Yah, oppa... move over..." I tilted my head to the right side and he block my view again, I did it in the opposite direction and he did it again.

"I have enough of this! What do you want?!" Although he's a little higher than me but so what! I had enough of him always butting in all my personal stuff.

"Yah Kim MinJu! You have no right to yell at me now! Show some respect! You did something wrong and you still give me that kind of attitude?! What did you tell me about yesterday? You said you were going to Naeun's house! I didn't knew Naeun turned into a guy now!" My blood was boiling up to my head and I swear smokes were all around my body.

"You can't just control me and my life! Im seventeen and I still have two over protective man controling me! Appa was way more than enough, and now you?! When will you guys stop this? Okay Im sorry ! I lied about it! Happy? I already told you we were not making out! It was just a goodbye kiss! Why do you always like to exaggerates stuff you don't even know?!" I didn't mean to yell at him... its just that I was so tired about him and appa always controling me what to do and what not to. Im old enough to know that! Did you even see how he humiliated me in front of our new neighbors? I stomp up into my room and shut the door tight.

This night just happens to be the most quiet night of all, looking up at the ceiling... did I... I am a little too harsh towards oppa aren't I? Should I... I should go apologize to him shouldn't I... fine... I got up and went straight to oppas room, but I accidentally bump into haraboji.

"Mfft... "

"Minju-ah, why are you still up at this time?" He gave me the stern look and I guess he knew what happen between me and oppa. Well, why wouldn't he?

"Err... I was on my way to oppas room..." I look down to the ground with all the sudden guiltiness in me.

"Minju-ah... you know you shouldn't be so rude to your brother right? He was just mad that you lied to him. You can just us the truth, its not like we wont let you go on a date." Haraboji held my hands in his and pat on them.

"But-" I was going to fought back but... I shouldn't...

"Just go apologize to him, he'll understand." He gave me a soft smile and went to his room.

Knock... knock....

"Come it, the door isnt locked." My palms were getting sweaty. What should I say? Sorry? Are you mad? Should I do my agyeo? Nah... I slowly turn the doornob and I saw oppa flipping through a photo album.

"Oppa..." I closed the door behind me and walked towards him, but he ignores me and continue what he was doing.

"Im sorry..." Good job Minju! Your brother thinks that the photo album is more interesting than what you're about to say to him.

"Oppa... Im sorry ok? I shouldn't be so rude just now... and Im sorry that I lied to your." Finally he took a glance at me and back to his photo album.

"Can you forgive me?" I was trying my best to do my agyeo, pouting, acting like a total idiot and stuff. But non of it works.

"Stop that, you look stupid." Finally! Success! Victory! Oppa finally talks.

"So... you're not mad at me anymore now right?" His eyes haven't left the photo album since the moment I walk in.

"Yah oppa...." I grabed onto his arm and shook it back and forth, and back and forth.

"Never ever lie to me. Never. You understand?" He looked pretty serious. I nodded and let go of his arm.

"I know... lying to my dearest oppa is the biggest mistake I've ever made in my life, and I swear I wont repeat that mistake ever again!" I stood straight like a solder and put my left hand up to swear. Oppa pushed me head and I knew he forgave me.

"So... whatcha doin?" I took a glance from him to the photo album he was looking at. It was the photos of him and omma. When i was young, I always got jealous about oppa get to take pictures with omma and I can't. But when I get older, I finally understand that Im the one who made oppa can't take those picture with omma ever again.

"Oppa.. Im sorry..." He looked at me with his curious face on.

"For?"

"For... making you can't take picture with omma ever again after she gave birth to me." I looked down to my hands with all the guiltiness in me.

"What are you talking about?" He pulled me and made me sat down on his bed.

"You know what omma told me before she left?" I shook my head with it still facing downwards.

"Im telling you now so listen." I nodded for response again.

 

* Sunggyu's flashback *

I saw omma on the hospital bed after appa called me to come to the hospital with haraboji. An eight years old boy saw his mom lying on a bed with her face all pale and stuff, if it was for you, your tears will be like pouring rain. My hot tears wear rolling down my cheeks when I saw omma struggling to talk, she gesture me to come close to her.

"Omma...." I held her hand and tears was not under my control.

"Sunggyu-ah... Omma wanna say sorry to you." I saw tears rolling down from the corner of her eyes.

"Why...?"

"Omma is not going to.... be with... you anymore..." If I can ever read her mind, I would. I don't wanna see omma struggle anymore.

"No omma! I want omma to stay with me forever!"

"Sunggyu-ah... you're a good boy... omma will always love you, forever." Then I saw a little smile on her face.

"Don't cry... omma have a present for you..." She held more tighter on my hand.

"I don't want it, I want omma."

"Silly boy, she's your sister... you have to love her, arraseo? No matter what happen you have to be by her side. Protect her with all you have and love her like you love omma. Always choose the best for her like omma choose for you." She my cheeks while wiping away my tears with her palm.

"Where is she?"

"She's in the baby room..."

"What's her name?"

"Kim MinJu. Will you love her?" She giggled a little and she left with her eyes slowly shutting.

"Omma! Omma!" I kept shaking her but I know it'll never work... omma left... but she left me her daughter, which is my sister. Yes omma, I will love her just like how you love me.

* End Flashback *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guhhhhhh... Im so sorry guys :(( this is a really boring chapter...

I'll promise to do better next time... sorry...

I have a special ANNOUNCEMENT here!!

Should I write another fancfic?? Or should I just finish this first?? Its about D.O from exo :))

Please do comment to tell me how you think about it, and PLEASE!!!! Comment, subscribe and upvote my story please ~~

Thank you for the new viewers!! Love you guys ~ :)

Enjoy!!!!! ~