what am I going to do without you

The Story of Us

* Minju's POV *

The school reopening concert is around the corner, and Mrs Lee wanted me and Naeun to help her decorate the hall for the concert. We did tell her that we are going to help cause we have nothing to accept for practicing my violin and Naeun practicing her dance. So she told me to hang up the balloons and ribbons and Naeun was helping me.

"Minju-ah... do you know that I heard some girls gossiping about you?" She was passing me the balloons while I hang it up on a ladder.

"Mwo? Really? Who? What is it about?" I didn't really care actually cause you know, their just gossiping, it makes no harm. I took the balloon from her.

"I'm not sure who started it but I heard it was Han Hyori, and it was about you and Jinyoung."

"Who's she? And what's wrong with me and Jinyoung?"

"Well she's a really famous person, you don't know her?! Her father is the president of a very famous cosmetic company! And they said that you and Jinyoung... cause you guys always walk home together and now he even goes to your house everyday after school."

"So what? And please ~ Jinyoung just happens to live near my house and now oppa and haraboji is not here, he's the one who cooks for me. I did tell you that didn't I?"

"Yeah I know, but they are exaggerating everything and they said that you guys made out."

"Mwo?!" I looked at her with my eyes wide open almost like an owl, and I accidentally slipped my foot and fell of the ladder. I thought I was gonna hit the floor and second now, but why am didn't I felt the hard ground? Instead, I felt like Im floating? Wait! I AM FLOATING! I shoot opened my eyes and I say Jinyoung carrying me.

"Yah Minju-ah ~ what would you do without me?" He said it in a teasing way more like a singing it.

"Yah! Let me down! Do you want everyone to look at us in this position?!" I put me down just like what I told him to do so.

"What made you fell off the ladder like a total idiot?" He was laughing more like an idiot to me now.

"First of all i don't look like an idiot ok! Secondly, it was and accident!"

"Ok ok, I get it,  but what made you fell?" I don't really wanna say it in public cause its kinda embarrasing, so I whispered in his ear what Naeun just told me.

"What?! Who the heck said that?!" Ok, that didn't help at all.

"Dude! Shut it! Do you want the whole world to know it?"

"But we didn't did anything? Im innocent!" How can he be so selfish? Hello~ he's not the only one who's innocent here you know.

"I know nothing, ask her." I pointed Naeun with my thumb who was standing behind us all along.

________________

Like usual, I walk home with Jinyoung everyday after school, but that pabo told me that he wanted to make some special dish today so he wanted to stop by at the fresh market to buy some ingredient.

"Do you think this fish looks fresh?" He pick up the stinky fish and looked at me.

"I don't know how to cook remember? Don't ask me, I know nothing." I continue playing with my phone and suddenly I heard a Ahjuma talking to me.

"Wah, young women you have a really nice boyfriend here who knows how to cook, and he even look handsome too." Argh.... I have enough of people calling us a couple, but still Im not offended about it cause I ready got use to it.

"Ahjuma, I get this a lot but he is not my boyfriend. He's just a really good friend of mine." But after what I just explained to Ahjuma, I suddenly felt my heart aching like seriously what was that?

"Nae, Ahjuma. She's not my girlfriend, plus I don't want to have a girlfriend like this." He stuck his tongue out like a pabo after explaining to Ahjuma. Believe it or not I felt my heart ached even more after what I heard him said.

"Yah Jung Jinyong!"

"Its a pity that you two are not couple, you guys really look like one." Ahjuma seriously, stop that please.

"Jinyoung, can't we just have are dinner outside? I don't really like to come to this place, its so.... I don't know dirty?" I heard someone yelling behind me for me to move over, I think Im in his way.

"Minju! Watch ou--" Before Jinyoung finished what he was going to tell me, he was already standing in front of me and I heard water splashed on him.

"Minju-ah are you ok? You didn't get hurt right?" Omo?! He was all wet! And he smells like a fish. My eyes are like wide open.

"Jinyoung! What happened to you?" He's already all wet and he still asking about did I got hurt or something?!

"Oh, nothing, Im just a little wet that's all." He gave me a smile to sign me that he's fine.

"That's it! Im cooking tonight! We're going home this instant!" I grab his hand and went back home straight.

Ok, we reached home but I forget that he don't have any clothes at my place, he can't go home like that, he'll catch a cold. Oh well, I guess oppa wont mind if I borrow some of his clothes to Jinyoung.

"Yah Jinyoung, go take a shower. You can wear these, they're my oppa's but don't worry he wont mind. I'll be cooking our dinner downstairs."

I really don't know what to cook actually so I think i can call some pizza delivery? Yeah I think so. I took my phone and dail the number to order some pizza.

"Domino's pizza, may I have your order please?" It was a lady on the other side of the phone.

"Ermm.. give me a personal size pizza, a set of chicken wings, a salad and two spaghetti please." Yeah, I know what your thinking. I might ordered too much right? But nah ~ oppa gave me extra money besides of my allowance. So yeah ~

"Ok then, Miss do you want soup to go with your dinner?"

"Yes, make that two please ~"

"Ok, may I know what is you name and your address?"

"Kim MinJu, xxxxx"

"Miss Kim, your orders will arrived in at least 45 minutes. Thank you." Then she hung up.

Oh, I can't wait for the deliveries to arrive, Im starving.

"Ahhh!!!" The lights went off.

"Jinyoung! Where are you?!" Ok, Im afraid of the dark cause it eventualy reminds me of the incidence that my house was on fire.

"Im here, wait Im coming. Stay still." It was Jinyoung, he wrapped both of his arm around me. He felt me shivering and he held me tighter. I don't know how but he eventually knows everything about me, my likes and dislikes.

* Jinyoung's POV *

"Your afraid of the dark huh?" I was trying to calm her down by talking to her, but she just nodded her head without answering me.

"I-It reminds me of the fire and what happened to me in my room." I can tell he was scared cause held my shirt really tight while she was talking to me.

We've been in this position for about 15 minutes. I can hear her heart beat, and I don't know why my heart beat increased its speed. What am I thinking?! I can't be felling for her can't I? Suddenly I thought of our dinner.

"I thought you were making dinner for us, so where's the food?"

"I-I ordered pizza." Ok obviously she's still afraid of the dark.

Ding dong ~ the door bell rang and I know it was the pizza that she was talking about, so I pull her away.

"Jinyoung, don't go...." she held on to me tight.

"But the door..." Ah, what am I talking about? I can go to the door with her. I pull her away and grabed her wrist and bring her with me.


* Your POV *

We had our dinner and Jinyoung went back home, I went to my bedroom and lay on my bed. Thoughts are rushing in my mind again and again, asking myself with a bunch of stupid questions.

What just happened? Did he just hugged me? He did didn't he. And why am I thinking about it again!? Yah Kim MinJu! Don't tell me you fell for that jerk! You can't be!

Why is he always there when i needed him? First the ert, then the fire at our school. And today? Its three times in a row! He saved my from felling off the ladder before I hit the ground, he save me at the fresh market and the blackout? He really got a point there, what am I going to do without him around me and saving me all the time? Why is he always saving my life every time when Im in danger? Ugh.... he's always so pain in the !

Stop thinking about it, just go to bed Minju. You still have school tomorrow, just stop thinking about it anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, Im getting close to one of the main point of my story ~ where they're gonna be together ~ so stay tune xD
Oh and guys ~ maybe I'll be updating a new chapter tomorrow and it will be my last update till Im free.
Sorry guys, but I promise I'll update as soon as Im free so yeah ~
Enjoy ~ x))