I don't wanna get hurt anymore...

The Story of Us

* No one's POV *

Like usual, Minju and Jinyoung walks home together everyday after school.

"Jinyoung-ah, what's for dinner?"

"Erm... how about fried rice for tonight? Do like that?"

"Yes yes! What's the ingredient?"

"Eggs, ham, tomatoes, onion, and some ginger..."

"Ania, don't put ginger. I don't like the taste of it."

"Fine then, but you have to help me!"

"Hmm... let's just see... LAST ONE HOME WILL COOK THE DINNER!" Minju yell and before Jinyoung came back to his sences Minju is already in front of him.

"Yah! That's not fare!"

"Huff.. yah why did you stop running?" Jinyoung was chasing Minju but she suddenly stop and Jinyoung ran into her.

"There's a puppy in the middle of the street." She pointed to the baby husky in the middle of the street.

"Mwo?" He saw the puppy and the next thing he know Minju was already in the middle of the street carrying the puppy.

"Aww.... you've must be lost, don't worry, I'll save you." Minju was talking to the puppy while carrying it in her arms.

"Minju-ah, get back here! Don't just stand in the middle of the road! Its dangerous!" She was busy talking to the puppy and didn't heard Jinyoung was talking to her.

Honkkk!!!!

Minju turn around and saw a truck behind her, well you might think its stupid of her just to stand there and not moving but, if you're in this situation, you might have the same reaction cause your too nervous to move. She was panicking on the inside and can't even move on the outside.

* Jinyoung's POV *

Honkkk!!!!

What in the world! I saw Minju still standing there holding the puppy and I can't just stand there doing nothing. I ran out and grab her in my arm and jumped away from the truck. We both and of course the puppy fell to the ground, I felt her shivering in my embrace, so i got up and looked at her.

"Minju-ah, are you alright?" She kept her eyes closed tight, but she opened it once she heard my voice. She nodded without saying anything.

"Oh cookie, are you alright?" I look up and saw an Ahjumma putting her hands out to reach for the puppy, I guest its hers then.

"Ahjumma, is this your puppy?" I stand up and hand the puppy to her with a smile.

"Nae, thank you very much for saving my puppy, and sorry for causing you guys trouble." She bowed

"Yah Kim MinJu! Don't you know its dangerous for standing in the middle of the road?" I yell at Minju right after the woman left with her puppy.

"Im sorry..." I know she felt guilty for what just happened and I know I shouldn't be yelling at her but I just can't control my temper for what she did, I almost cough my heart out.

"I didn't mean to yell at you, but promise me you'll never do that again!" She just kept her heads down and nodded.

"So... can we go home now? Im starving."

"Ok, let's go." I grabed her with me and went to her place and have our dinner like always.

 

*Minju's POV *

At school.

I remembered what happened yesterday but I didn't really mind cause I've already got used to Jinyoung saving my all the time, and if it isn't because of him I think i might be dead by now. I went to school like usual and I was kind of happy cause oppa is coming home today! I wont be eating with that monster anymore! Yay! And it was a great day until I saw an white note on my desk. I pick it up and take a look around wondering who left it, or maybe it wasn't for me... then I started reading the note.


                                                                      Kim MinJu,
                                           
                                                                       Come to the abandoned building at the back
                                                                       of our school, bring no one with you. If you did
                                                                       bring someone, then trust me, you'll never make
                                                                       your way out of school! See ya ~


I stared at the note and wondered if i should go or not, should I bring Jinyoung with me?

"Morning Minju." I quicky crumpled the paper and turn around.

"Oh h-hi Jinyoung." I gave him a weak smile.

"What were you reading?"

"Oh m-me? N-n-nothing." I kept the paper in my pocket and smile at him again.

"Oh really?" He stand up and came closer to me and gave me the tell-me-the-truth kind of look.

Dang, he's good! I swallowed my saliva and smile again.

"I-i-its really nothing!" I pushed him and I took out my books from my bag.

"Fine then..."

"Erm, Jinyoung. Im not going home today, so you can walk home without me. Besides, oppa is back and he will prepare dinner for me." I didn't look at him but I can feel that he was staring at me.

"Why?"

"I have something to work on, and I have to go get ready for my violin exam." Obviously I was lying.

"Then do you want me to accompany you?"

"No!" I suddenly replied him cause i remembered that the note said not to bring anyone.

"You sure?"

"Y-yes Im sure."

After school I left the room the first and went to where that person told me to, when i reached there I saw a tall girl with long legs and curly hair. I bet she's the idol type of student.

"I've been expecting you." Then I guess she's the one with the scary note then. She lead me to the back of the building and I followed her, it was so quiet that I could just hear her high heels which kind of sounded like someone knocking on the door.

"So... you wanted to see me because?"

"Did you know what you just did yesterday?! You almost killed Jinyoung with you! If you wanna die then go ahead and do it! Don't bring Jinyoung with you!" She suddenly went from being a pretty angle to a horrible devil. But I think she had a crush on Jinyoung...

"Y-y-you were stalking us?"

"Yeah! So what are the relationship between the two of you?!" She came closer until I hit the wall behind me.

"We were frien-"

"You better don't touch him! He's mine!" She grabed my face and her nails are like squeezing my cheeks, and Im starting to feel the pain.

"Ahh... let go of me!" I slapped her hand and tried to run.

"So you're his girlfriend huh?! Who gave you the permission to get near him!" She pulled my hair and slapped me.

"I told you Im not his girlfriend!" I felt something slidding down at the corner of my mouth.

"And you think I would believe what you've said?!" She was going to punch me on the face when someone grabed her wrist.

* Jinyoung's POV *

Minju was acting so weird the whole morning, she went out the classroom like she was late for something. I knows there's something that she was hiding from me, I can just feel it. So I followed her and I was kind of surprised that she came to the abandoned building, didn't she told me that she wanted to get ready for her violin exam. Then I saw Sooeun, the girl who confessed to me last year.... she'd changed a lot, I mean like A LOT. I followed them to the back of the building and hide.

"So... you wanted to see me because?"

"Did you know what you just did yesterday?! You almost killed Jinyoung with you! If you wanna die then go ahead and do it! Don't bring Jinyoung with you!"

"Y-y-you were stalking us?" I can tell Minju was scared.

"Yeah! So what are the relationship between the two of you?!"

"We were frien-"

"You better don't touch him! He's mine!"

"Ahh... let go of me!" Minju tried to run.

"So you're his girlfriend huh?! Who gave you the permission to get near him!"

"I told you Im not his girlfriend!" I saw blood slidding down at the corner of Minju's mouth.

"And you think I would believe what you've said?!" Sooeun was about to punch her but I grabbed her on the wrist.

"Yes! She is my girlfriend! And if you have a problem with it then deal it with me!" I let go of her hand and pull Minju to me, I saw tears rolling down her cheeks.

"But why? I changed so much because of you! I did all this just so that you would accept me! And now you're with this ?!"

"Not matter what you've changed on the outside, you'll never changed on the inside! Sooeun! You can do better than this!" I finished my sentence and left with MinJu in my embrace.

On our way home. We sat down on a bench at the park near our house.

"Minju, tell me if it hurts." I used a cotton bud to put the medicine I bought at a farmacy at the corner of her lips.

"I-I d-d-don't need your help g-go a-a-away." She tried to hide the pain on her wound.

"I wont leave you, I told Sooeun your my girlfriend, I like you MinJu." I stopped what I was doing and stare into her eyes, but she looked away.

"I don't want to be you girlfriend! I don't want to have a relationship! I don't want to get beaten up again!" She started to cry.

"It was an accident, trust me MinJu! I wont let anything like that happen to you." I grab her in my arms and hugged her tight. She broke our hug and ran home.

"MinJu! I'll wait for you! Even it takes forever I will!" I saw her getting further until I can't see her no more and went home.


* Minju's POV *

The lights are all on and I guess oppa's back already.

"Oppa, Im back." I didn't saw haraboji's shoes, I guess he decided to stay at Canada with appa.

I didn't have my dinner and went up to my room, I don't want oppa to see me like this. I took a shower and went to bed... I kept thinking about what just happened, and my tears rolling down my cheeks again. I touched the corner of my lips and I felt the pain again... the pain I once had two years ago.

-Flashback-

"How many times did I told you to leave him?! And you wont listen don't you!" A girl who was a year older than me yelling at me.

"I love him!" I yell back and the next thing i know that it was a pain on my left cheek. She slaped me.

"Love?! Who give you the right to do so?!"

"Can you stop being so mean! He choose me not you! So bear with it! Now let me go!" I pushed her away and ran off.

But still I broke up with him... I don't wanna have anymore trouble.

-End flashback-

A knock on the door.

"Minju, can I come it? I brought you a glass of milk." It was oppa.

"No, I want some time alone."

"Are you crying? Open the door this instance!" He bang on the door wanting me to open the door.

"Kim Sunggyu! Just go away! Please...." He stopped banging and left.

I didn't get to sleep until the middle of the night... I kept thinking about what Jinyoung said. "MinJu! I'll wait for you! Even it takes forever I will!"
I don't want to get hurt anymore... I don't wanna go through any of this anymore.... I finally get to sleep but I didn't worry about getting up late cause its Saturday tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Im back with a new chapiee ~ and a long one too!
Thanks for the subscriber and remember to leave a comment ~

Enjoy!