HURRY!

The Story of Us

* Your POV *

The sunlight shine into my room through my window... I can barely open my eyes, my eyes was sensitive to the light but then I got used to it. I spent the whole night crying my lungs out and now I felt like my eyeballs are going to pop out of my eyes. I sit up and rubbed my eyes...

Bizz... bizz...

I pick up my phone beside me, it was Jinyoung... two unread messages

To: MinJu
From: Jung Jinyoung

Minju, how are you? Did you went home safely?


To: MinJu
From: Jung Jinyoung

Minju-ah, you can ignore and yell.
But please don't hate me I like you, I really do.


After reading both of the message, I don't hate him at all, why would he think of it that way? I just don't wanna have anymore relationship problems... especially not with good looking ones... I was about to call him but oppa came in to my room with the keys so i decide to call him later.

"Yah Kim Minju, its 12:30 in the afternoon. Aren't you hungry?" He came in with a glass of milk in his hand like usual and sit at the side of my bed.

"I was about to get out of bed..." He then notice the wound at the corner of my lips and my swalloned eyes.

"Mwo?! What happened to you?! Did you fight with others at school?!" I cover my face with my pillow and shook my head.

"Then what happened to you?!" I shook my head again.

"Yah Kim MinJu! You better say something!" He pulled the pillow away from me, and at that very moment I saw a familiar figure standing outside my door. I widen my eyes, it was appa! I get out of my bed and ran towards him like a little kid saw a candy house in front of her.

"Abboji!" I jumped onto him with a big bear hug.

"How's my sweety doing?" He pat my head with a soft voice that I hadn't heard it for a very long time. I miss him.

"Check out the bruises on her face!" Urgh.... sometimes, I really think Sunggyu should just shut his freaking mouth up. I took a dead glare at him.

"A-appa.. its nothing..." appa was like making me turn around and check if I have anymore bruises or whatsoever, I had a hard time living in this family with three over protective mans. Come to think of it, they were like body guards... oppa was my only friend when i was at middle school, then I met naeun. Oh god! Naeun! I have to call her about what happened!

"Now wash up and come down stairs immediently, I want some explanation from you." Appa left my room with oppa following him. Oh great... my life just wont get any better will it...

As soon as they left I called Jinyoung then Naeun.

"Yeoboseyo." I bet I just gave Jinyoung a morning call cause he sounded like he just got woken up by my unexpected call. His voice was so deep and husky...

"Jinyoung, its me Minju. Let's have a talk, meet me at the park later at 4. Bye." I hung up before he could even answer me.

After calling Jinyoung I called Naeun... and of course I told her everything. Then I went into the bathroom to clean myself up and take the chance shrug off all those bad memory in my head, well... if i can that is.

I went down and saw appa and oppa sitting in the living room... this is going to be bad... really bad... but they wont go too rough on me, even if they did haraboji is here right? Wait about haraboji, where is he anyway?

"Morning!" The both of them look at me with my sudden greeting.

"What took you so long? And where do you think you're going? You looked like you're going out." Aish, why is oppa always butting about my stuff?!

"Yah Kim Sunggyu, don't you have other stuff to be more concern about? Girl like me at this age need 'freedom' don't you know?!" I emphasized the word 'freedom' and went into the kitchen and took a sip of my fresh milk.

"Nothings more important than my baby sister ok ~ " He suddenly came out from no where and whisper behind me. I seriously don't mind him being like a spiderman or a magician or even a ghost poping out of no where every time, cause I got used to his stupid jokes and its nothing to me now. But its not fare that he always get to be in those silly acts, so I decided to be karate kid and smack him.

"Yes! Of course there is! Like finding a 'girl friend'? " I said the word girl friend in a teasing tone after pushing him aside and went to the living room sitting next to appa.

"So tell me what happened to you?" Appa somehow have that Im-serious-now kind of face whenever we're having this kind of topic though...

"Erm... I don't know what to say or how to say it... but I can tell you that your daughter doesn't fight with others, ok?" I took the remote beside appa and turn on the TV.

"Are you sure?" I can tell he wanted me to tell him everything. At the same time oppa came out from the kitchen and brought me the milk that I've forgotten to bring it with me.

"Its Jinyoung isn't it?" I cough after taking a sip of milk once I heard oppa said that.

"I swear! If you're not my brother I could have killed you years ago." I took a dead glare at him.

"Jinyoung? Whose that?!" Dang... I shouldn't have done such a big reaction.... but how did oppa know even if I didn't tell him anything.

"He's MinJu new boyfriend ~ " He almost sang it out.

"What?! No he's not! Yah Kim Sunggyu!" I got up and chased him until both of us ended up in oppa's bedroom.

"Yah Kim Sunggyu will you ever learn how to shut up?! That my personal privacy ok!" He was sitting at his desk and I was sitting on his bed with my leg crossed.

"Then tell me what happened." He turned his chair and faced palm himself like a kid waiting for his mom to tell him a story.

"Well..."

"Yah Kim MinJu! Never keep secrets from me!"

"Ok!Ok!" So... I started telling him everything including the day I first meet Jinyoung at the bus stop and the ert and all this time he saved me.

"If I'll ever see that girl who made you looked like this im so gonna kill her, but MinJu ah.. did you ever thought of having a distant between you and Jinyoung? From the first day you met him everything bad happened..."

"I haven't thought of leaving him until last night... I rejected him because I don't wanna feel the pain I felt before. But actually deep down inside I-I like hi-"

Before I could finish my sentence there was a knock on the door.

"Appa..." I look at him standing outside the room.

"I already made up my mind, MinJu you're going to Canada with me tomorrow." I was shocked about what he said.

"What? why?!" I looked at him with my eyes wide opened.

"Yeah, appa bring her with you." I get why oppa said that, he just wanted my to stay away from Jinyoung but why appa?

"I don't want to see my little princess get hurt again, no matter if its because of that Jinyoung or not still I wanted you to be safe."

"But appa! I got my life and all my frie-"

"No buts! That's that." He cut me off and left the room with the door shut.

I ran out of oppa's roon and went back to my room and jumped into my bed.

"How could he do this to me! He didn't even asked for my permission nor discussed with me and he wanted me to leave Korea?!" My tear are uncontolable... its kept rolling down endlessly... why am I crying? Isn't it a good news? I can leave Korea and forget about everything... I can forget about all the misfortuned that happened... I can have a new life... and most importantly I can forget about Jinyoung.

I got up and looked at my phone and it was 3, so i took a shower and off to the park near my house with a scaf in a paper bag.

Once I reached there I saw Jinyoung sitting at the bench... where we sat yesterday. I walked towards him but I didn't intended to sit, I just wanted to finish what i wanted to say and left.

"Minju... about yesteday... Im sor-"

"Dont say sorry, Im the one should be, I rejected you, Im just here to tell you that forget about me Jinyoung, I'll never love you back and never will. I just wanted to thank you for saving my life for the past few weeks and cooking for me when oppa were not here. Here, its a thank you gift." I tried to hide my frowns, hide my tears, and gave him the paper bag.

"..."

"Jinyoung just forget about me, forget that you even know me. Im just another passer-by in your life. Besides, you'll never gonna see me again." I turned around and my tear escaped from the corner of my eyes. All of a sudden I felt someone pulling my wrist.

"What do you mean I can't see you anymore?!" I didn't turn around and faced him, cause I don't want him to see my crying. I don't want him to think that I cared about him. Jinyoung just let go...

"Let go!" I yelled, and another tear rolled down my cheek. But he held tight on me not letting me go.

"Look at me MinJu." He pulled me closer to him, but still.. I didn't faced him.

"Just let go of me! Don't make me hate you more!" I pulled my hand away from him and once he let go I ran, as far as my leg can go. I wiped my treas and pulled out my phone in my pocket and call Naeun, I've lied... Jinyoung I don't hate you... I love you... I just don't wanna get hurt anymore... Im sorry for being selfish but from now on you can forget about me... Im not gonna appear in front of you ever again... Im sorry.


* Jinyoung's POV *

"Just let go of me! Don't make me hate you more!" My heart were stabbed by a thousand of knife, she hated me... I shouldn't have told her how i felt yesterday, at least this wont happened. I let go of her... maybe that's why she said I can't see her anymore... I felt my whole body collapsing. My knees hit the ground... I saw her running away... her figure slowly getting blurry by the second... my tears rolling inside of my eyes and finally it made its way out and met my cheeks... after she left... it started to rain... at least no one will see my tears...

I took the paper bag that she handed to me and went back home... Once Im home I took a shower and sat on the floor in my room... and all I could think of was her... from the day we've met... all the memories came back one by one... I suddenly remember the paper bag she gave to me, I left it on my bed.

I walked towards my bed and reached my hands into the paper bag... its a scaf... a wool scarf... a color of grey and blue mixed together... I stared at it for awhile and my tear sunk into it... MinJu... Im sorry that I've confessed to you... if I would have a time machine now, I'll turn back time and wounldnt have confess to you...

Bizz...bizz...

"Yeoboseyo..." I rubbed my eyes and picked up my phone. I realized that I fallen asleep last night with the scaf still in my hand.

"Yah Jung Jinyoung! Wake up and go to the airport NOW!" Someone on the other side of the phone yelling into my ears.

"Nuguseyo? Is this some kind of a prank call?" I still felt very tired and I can felt myself burning hot from the inside... I think Im having a fever... well after what happened and having 'fun' in the rain... I should have a fever...

"PRANK CALL?! ITS ME! SON NAEUN! MINJU IS LEAVING KOREA WITH HER DAD! YOU CAN STILL STOP HER NOW!" My eyes shoot opened and sat up, but then I think again if that's what she wants then I should just let her go...

"What's the point? She hates me-" She cut me off.

"Urgh! Why are you so stupid! She loves you! She just dont wanna get involve with love anymore! She's afraid that she might get hurt again! Now go and stop her! HURRY!" I hung up and changed my clothes and ran to the airport as fast as possible.


* Your POV *

In the car on the way to the airport.

"Minju ah, are you ok?" I nodded and didn't answer appa.

"Do you have everything with you?" Oppa asked while driving.

"Yes."

"Do you feel sick or something?" Appa touched my forehead and cheeked if I had fever or something.

"Can you guys stop asking questions? Im fine! I just don't feel like talking now, so stop asking please?" I pull his hand away and sat away from him.

The car was silent all the way until we reached the airport. Appa got us checked in and I said goodbye to oppa.

"Appa, I'll go buy some drinks and I'll meet you in front of the chocolate shop." I went into a store with "Green Tea" written in front of the store.

I went in and took a bottle of green tea and pay for it, I was walking towards the chocolate shop where I supposed to meet appa but suddenly I heard someone yelling my name.

"Kim MinJu!" I turned around and saw Jinyoung breathing hard like he'd just ran away from a dinosaur or something. He looked rather weak...

I quickly walk away from him but his long leg caught up with me and held my wrist again, just like what just happened yesterday... but this time his hand was cold... ice cold...

"Why are you here?" It was like something stucked in my throat and tear started growing in my eyes again...

"Naeun told me everything..."

"So?" I tried to pull my hand away again.

"Don't leave please.."

He let go of my hand and hugged my from behind, his sudden movement made me dropped my drink... My tears fell onto his arm...

"Please don't leave me..." I felt his hot teardrop on the tip of my shoulder.

"Im sorry..." I pulled his arm that wrapped around me away. Trying to escape from his embrace.

"Im not going to let you out of my sight anymore." He grabbed my wrist and ran. This time... I don't wanna leave him anymore... I just tried to keep up to his pace and run with him.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry for not updating lately... Im seriously having a hard time dealing with homework... :/
Thanks for the subcriber and readers... and most importantly thanks for commenting... it gives me strength to write more xD Love ya!!
And guys... stay tune for the next chappie ~ it'll be awesome I guess xD but guys... do please remember I only write romance ... I don't do cause I don't know how to xD I find it hard cause you have to use so many vocabulary xD LOL...

Ok stop with the chit chatting ~
Enjoy!! <3