Our Tree

The Story of Us

* No one's POV *

"Yah, MinJu-ah, you ready yet? We're going to be late!" Naeun was outside MinJu's room knocking the door like she's going to break it down.

"Ok, Ok! Im almost finish! Go wait downstairs!" MinJu was putting on her ear rings.

"Yah hurry up!"

"Ok! Im done!" MinJu opened the door with her annoyed look with her.

"Oppa, can you drive us to school?" MinJu went down and saw her brother lying around doing nothing, unless watching dramas a thing then yeah he's doing something then.

"Oh yeah sure and I have something to tell you anyways, let's say it on our way." He got up and took the key at the counter table near the front door.

Mean while,

"Yah hyung! Where's my coat? I can't find it anywhere!" Sanduel was looking for his coat, Baro was practicing his rapping part, CNU was helping Sanduel with finding his missing coat, Channie was standing in front of a mirror and last but not least Jinyoung practicing his guitar part....

"Found it!" CNU held the coat in the air and smiled.

"Ok guys enough with the fussing around, let's have a small gathering before we perform." The leader put down his guitar and called out for the members. The others stopped with what they were doing and gathered around in a small circle.

"Ok, this is our third time performing in front of the whole school for the School Reopening Concert. So its not new to us, just do your best and try not to mess things up especially Channie!" Everyone look at channie with the agree-with-Jinyoung kinda look.

"What? I didn't mess things up? It was an accident last year!"

"Ok never mind, so let's do this!" Jinyoung put his hand in the middle and soon the others did the same.

"Let's fly B1A4!" They said it in unition and let go.

"Ok guys its time to go now." The MC came in to the backstage and informed them.

"So Jinyoung, you're really gonna sing the song you wrote for MinJu today?" CNU looked at Jinyoung with an unsure look.

"Yup, that's why I kept practicing." He gave him a broad smile and caught up with the other member.

"Oh well then, good luck crazy grandpa." CNU whisper to himself.

Back to you.

"Mao?! You have to go out station again?! But what about me? What am I going to do by myself at home?" Oh yeah! Oppa seriously I've been waiting for this moment like forever! Now I can spend much more time with Jinyoung when you're gone. Muahahahaha.

"Don't worry, the last time I left you and you're still so healthy and ALIVE." He emphasized word 'alive'. Well duh ~ that's because Jinyoung was here.

"Oh yeah... haha... so... how long are you going to be gone?" Oh god Im so good at this, he don't even know that I was acting all along.

"About two or three weeks I guess."

"Great! When are you going?" I got so excited.

"Tomorrow I guess. Wait, are you up to something?" He moved his eyes from the road to me.

"What? Me? No~ " I waved my hand and gave him a little smile.

"Yah Kim MinJu, Im warning you no funny business or Im so gonna kill you. And when Im back Im need the house to be clean. DONT you even dare to held a party!"

"Yah oppa! This is a sport car not a bus! You don't have to yell you know and there's not much space in here!"

"Sunggyu oppa, don't worry. I'll keep an eye on MinJu while you're gone." Naeun suddenly pops out from the back seat.


_______________

* Your POV *

School hall. At your seat with Naeun sitting next to you.

"Yah Naeun-ah, how are you and Shinwoo oppa?" I gave her a smirk.

"Mwo? Why did you ask?" She looked kind of nervous and I can tell it when she was answering my question.

"Well... who knows? Maybe you guys are dating now?" And suddenly I felt my phone buzzing so I put my hand into my hand bag and reach for my phone.


To: Princess <3
From: Jinyoung :)

I have a surprise for you, are you sitting at the seat that I prepared for you? :))

No wonder the usher ushered us to this seat, its so close to the stage, well of course cause its the first row but we didn't bought the VIP ticket.

To: Jinyoung :)
From: Princess <3

Hmm... ok then, Hwaiting! ! XD

"I should be the one who ask you, so how are you and Jinyoung? Princess ~ " She saw me texting Jinyoung and teased me with the word 'princess'

"Well we are going out now but I think only you know this right?"

"Who says?! I already told Shinwoo and he said he told the others." She showed her tongue and I felt like my heart skipped a beat, I don't know why but I just did.

"What?!" I grabbed both of her shoulders and stare into her eyes.

"W-w-why? Its a good news isn't it?" She raised a brow.

"Well... I guess so...." I let go of her and saw the curtain opening. Jinyoung and the others was singing and dancing. I didn't really pay attention to them cause I kept thinking about why am I so nervous of letting others know about me and Jinyoung.

Soon they finished their song and I saw Jinyoung still there but this time sitting on a chair and a microphone in his hand.

"Ladies and gentleman, Im Jung Jinyoung from B1A4 and the next song that Im going to perform now is dedicated to my girlfriend and I hope she'll like it.

Jinyoung started strumming on his guitar, and I have to admit it. He's so attractive when he's playing the guitar. Then he started to sing.

Henry Lau - My everything

Haneulmankeum nuni busyeo remoneideucheoreom sangkeumhan neoui pyojeong Useul ttaen deo cheonsa gatjanha ay-yeah Soljikhage gobaekhaejwo johahandan mariya na kkeullindago Neodo nawa gatjanha yeah- uh!

Hana hana nae modeun geol da neoro chaewogamyeo Nunbusin ne misoe utda sungan nan kkaedarasseo

Ne ane ne gyeote modeun ge doego sipdeon geon Nega nae imi nae modeun ge dwae beoryeotgie Hey girl you’re my everything I’mma give you everything nan neol bichugo Hey girl you’re my everything I’mma give you everything nan neol kkumkkujyo

Yo listen, you want the finer things ill give you anything And make your heart sing sweet like a violin There aint no questioning you know we got a thing And with the love so true so it ain’t a sin

Girl oneureun eodiseo bolkka? Neodo nawa gateulkka? Ne saenggangman halge What up girl pyeongsaeng ne bore muldeun haengbogi dwaejulge baby

Dugeundugeun ne gaseumi (tteollyeowaseo) eoseo nal gieokhagil (hey) My love sarajil sun eobseo ireoke neol jikilge you know

Ne ane ne gyeote modeun ge doego sipdeon geon Nega nae imi nae modeun ge dwae beoryeotgie Hey girl you’re my everything I’mma give you everything nan neol bichugo Hey girl you’re my everything I’mma give you everything nan neol kkumkkujyo

Nega sum swineun deutgo malhaneun modeun geosi jeonbu nayeosseumyeon Naneun mideo neoreul kkumkkwo nunbusin nareul geurigo isseo Oh- du nuneul gama oh- niga boyeo I sungan al su isseo that you’re the one

Ne ane ne gyeote modeun ge doego sipdeon geon Nega nae imi nae modeun ge dwae beoryeotgie Hey girl you’re my everything I’mma give you everything nan neol bichugo Hey girl you’re my everything I’mma give you everything nan neol kkumkkujyo

Nan neol bichujyo nan neol kkumkkujyo nan neol bichujyo nan neol kkumkkujyo


"Thank you." He bowed and smiled. His song was awesome and his voice was so soft and sweet... and its the first time Im listen to him singing. And all of a sudden he came down from the stage and held my hand. He interlocked his fingers into mine and left the hall.

Then we're here again at the park. We sat at that very bench under the tree every time we came here, except for the time we came at night and I got lost.

"MinJu-ah, do you like the song?" He looked at me with a warm smile on his face.

"Yeah, I love it." I smile back and suddenly the question about why am I so nervous and worried if someone knew about us came back into my mind.

"Are you alright?" He held my hand tighter with another hand of his on my cheek signing me to look at him.

"Jinyoung-ah, Naeun told me that she told the other about you and me, and just now you drag me away from the hall... Im a little worried about everyone with soon know the relationship between us." I looked into his eyes.

"Why?" He cupped my face with his warm palm.

"Maybe Im afraid that if someone knew the relationship between us, im going to be in trouble again like last time..."

"I told you already, I'll protect you if anything like that happens. Why can't you just trust me?" He let go of my face and looked away.

"Is not that I don't trust you, Im just still afraid... I just can't stop thinking how scary is to be helpless and get bitten up for no reason." Tears starting to grow in my eyes and my voice got weak. Jinyoung notice that im going to think of those unhappy moment anytime soon, he held me into him.

"I promise you you'll never be alone. Trust me." I just nodded and he pulled away.

"Now erase those unhappy memories and let's make a new one." He gave me a smile and pulled me to the back of the tree.

"Do you have a key?" I nodded and reached into my bag and took out my house key. He took the key from me and started crafting on the tree trunk. Few minutes passed and I saw him crafted "Jinyoung & MinJu 4ever" with anp heart shape surrounding it. I smiled while looking at it and gave him a light peck on his cheek. Jinyoung looked at me and suddenly his soft lips pushed against mine. After breaking free he pulled me up and held me into him again.

"MinJu-ah, this is our park, our bench and our tree. And the most important things is, your mine. I love you." Jinyoung-ah... I know you're trying hard to make me forget about the past and thank you for giving me new memories... Indeed this will forever be our tree. I love you Jinyoung.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry for late updating... and I have a bad news.... I wont be updating next week cause im having my Mid-term next week and I have to work hard on it or im so gonna get an woopy by my mom xD
But I promise you guys that once im done with my exam I'll be right back with a double update okay??
And guys!! Thanks for the comments I love you guys so much xD

Enjoy the story ~ bye :)))