I Love You...

The Story of Us

*Your POV*

The back of him, it seems like I haven't see him from this angle before but yet its so familiar to me. That's it? Letting my guards down because of him? Jinyoung, something in me just let go of everything from the past and wanting to try what's the feeling of loving someone and being loved by someone again, that someone somehow turns out to be you... 'Jung Jinyoung'

His chilling hand happens to be holding mine, running behind him trying my best to keep up with his pace. If the whole world would just stop at this moment, forever. Wouldn't that be great?

No longer we reached the park, standing in front of that very bench... its like the 'bench of Jinyoung and Minju' ... I didn't even notice it was under a huge tree before, spring is almost over and the flower petals are falling everywhere...

Its so beautiful... it almost looked like a dream...

All of a sudden I felt myself in Jinyoung's warm embrace again... rather hot though.... listening his heartbeat so very clear once again...

"I love you..." I just kept quiet standing still in his embrace...

"Did you hear me? Never leave me ever again... I love you!" He increased his volume and hugged me tighter.

I just nodded and finally putting my arm around his waist hugging him tight. I tried my best to hide my tears... I seems to cry whole lot more this few days... but once again I failed and my tears soak into his shirt... I already tried my best not to sob and maybe he wont notice... I don't want to break this hug. But too bad... Jinyoung's too clever for that...

"Minju-ah... I know your crying..." he pulls me away and wipe my tears for me. He moved his palm to my cheek and stokes it, he leaned closer and I know what's going to happen next... honestly this is my first kiss... and my heart skipped a beat when i saw him leaning closer to me. My mind's saying" No MinJu, you can't do this!" But my heart telling me "Minju just do it already!"

At the end I took the chance and followed what my heart told me to, I shut my eyes tight and I can even felt Jinyoung breathing in front of me...

Bizz... bizz...
Oh god! What now!
My eyes shoot opened and stopped Jinyoung while pulling my phone out of my jeans.

''Y-yeobo -" huh.... how many time do I have to be cut before I can even finish my sentence?

"Yah Kim MinJu! Where the heck are you?! Appa went looking for you everywhere but you're no where to be found!" I took a glance at Jinyoung and right at that moment I saw him shaking his head, he looked like he's dizzy or something...

"S-so where's appa?"

"He left and wanted me to find you! Why didn't you pick up your phone?!" I didn't even notice my phone was vibrating... maybe its because I was running...

Suddenly I saw Jinyoung falling towards my direction like a skyscrapper collapsing. I manage to support him with my hand hugging him and my body supporting his weight...

"Oppa I'll call you later." I hung up and quickly shove it into my pocket.

I rest him on the bench, I took off my sweater and fold it into a small pillow shape and put it under his head. I went to the farmacy around our neighborhood and bought an icebag and a handkerchief, i ran back to the bench and quickly wrap the handkerchief over the icebag and left it on top of Jinyoung's forehead.

"Jinyoung-ah... Im sorry, I should have notice you're having a cold. Is it because of yesterday? I bet you've stayed in the rain didn't you? Pabo..." I his face... its burning hot... I sat on the ground looking at his perfect figure... how can a guy look so good? Fair skin, tall nose... I traced my finger from the middle of his eyebrow to the tip of his nose and stopped at his lips... I peck his cheek and quickly sat back down.

"Jinyoung-ah... I love you too..." I whisper while staring at him.

"I know..." my eyes shoot opened when I saw him smirk and slowly getting up.

"Yah Jung Jinyoung! You're acting all along?! Do you know I'd worried to death because of what you've just did!" I raised my fist up and wanting to hit him, but he held my fist and pushed his lips onto mine. I didn't actually kissed back not because I didn't want to, its because I don't know how... I felt Jinyoung smile into our kiss.

"Its your first kiss isn't it?" I broke our kiss and push him away.

"Yah! What does that means?!" I glared at him but he just kept laughing.

"Minju-ah, Im sorry ~ " his was still laughing, so decided to stand up and walk away. He got up and held my arm and turned me to face him.

"Don't worry, I'll teach you how." He held my chin up and leaned closer.

 

______________ (I'll leave that part for your imagination. XD)


"Oppa, Im back!" I took of my shoe off while yelling. And I saw him came out from the kitchen, with a spatula.

"Finally?"

"So what's for dinner?" I smiled widely and went into the kitchen.

"Yah Kim Minju! Don't just ignore my question I've asked earlier in the phone! Where have you been?!"

"Erm... I just went out to get some fresh air... "

"Oh really? Or were you with Jinyoung?"

"W-w-what? N-n-no way!"

"Yeah right! Its so obvious! Your my sister! I know when are you lying or telling me the truth ok."

"..."

"Minju-ah, I wont stop you two for being together but I really want you to be safe this time, but if you're happy with this then go ahead."

"Wow, really? You serious?"

"On one condition!"

"What?! Anything!"

"I'm not going to tell you, just call Jinyoung and I'll tell him myself."

"What? No!"

"Then I suppose I should go fine him then."

"Yeah right, like if you know where he live."

"Anyways, Im having a meeting for appa's company tonight... so I'll be leaving right after I finish cooking for you."

"Ok then... but what time will you be back?"

"Erm... Im not sure, but I'll be back as soon as I can ok?"

"Oh well... I've got used to it already anyways... so... what's for dinner?"

"Yah MinJu-ah, you should learn how to cook sometimes you know.."

"Nah~ I can find a husband who can cook or hire a chef to cook for me."

"Will you just grow up already?" He left the food in front of me and I started eating. Oppa went into his room, I think I went to change in to his tuxedo.


______________

*Jinyoung's POV*

Ding dong ....

I went towards the door and opened it. Its was MinJu's brother.

"Oh Sunggyu hyung." I quickly bowed.

"No need for bowing. I just came here to tell you something."

"Please come in."

"No, its okay, I'm in a hurry and I just want to finish what I wanted to say and leave."

"Is it about me and MinJu? I really do love her, Im not just playing around Im serious."

"I didn't say that you're not serious or whatsoever."

"So is that means that..." I was so excited on the inside while waiting for Sunggyu to answer me.

"Yes, it means that you can be with her but in one condition." This is not going to be good...

"If MinJu got hurt within this two months, physically or mentally then both of you will have to end everything. And I mean it. I can't stop her from touching a knife but at least I can avoid her from having cuts."

"I know what you mean, I'll protect even if I have to sacrifice my life."

"You don't have to sacrifice, just use your life to protect her. Love her with everything you have."

"I promise you, she will be safe in my hands."

"Then I hope you keep your promises, I'll be leaving now." I saw Sunggyu left with his red sport car and I closed the door.

Don't worry... I'll protect her with everything I have and love her with all my heart.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally come up with a new chapter! Hope you guys enjoy this chappie too xD
I didn't check this chapter but I hope there wont be many mistake!! I was in a hurry writing this ~
I'll update soon x) at least every sunday ~
Thanks for the new subcribers and for all the comments ~
Please leave a comment coz it reli make me think that there really are people who love reading my fic ~
So thanks a lot guys!  Love ya ~ xoxo

Enjoy ~