The key to my heart

The Story of Us

*No one's POV*

Grr...grr....

"Did you heard something?" Jinyoung pulled away form the hug and wonder if Minju heard what he just heard.

"Erm.... its me...." Minju's cheeks were flushed red since she was so embarresed about her tummy growling. Its been century after she had her breakfast and she'd skipped her lunch, it would be a miracle if she's not hungry.

"Someone's hungry isn't she?"

"Yah! Its all your fault! Can we go home now? Im starving..."

"My fault? How's that my fault?"

"Uh-huh! So let's go now." She grabbed him by his arm and started dragging him.

"Wow wow wow. Where are we going?" His heels were scratching the floor to stop her.

"To my house, your gonna cook for me. Aren't you?"

"No way! Your oppa is at home, he's not gonna look happy if he saw me going to your house. Besides you've never been to my place before why don't we have our dinner at my place this time." She giggled at his sentence, Jinyoung tilted his head for her sudden expression.

"Oppa went to Canada for his meeting and he wont be back so soon. So can we go now? Im really hungry." She pouted a little and made him cupped her cheeks.

"So let's go and get some of your clothes and sleep over at my place." He let go of her face and start dragging her this time.


*MinJu's POV*

What? Jinyoung's house? Never! I can't just go there like that! What if... t-t-that happened?? My eyes went wide opened like an owl when my thoughts are bringing me too far.

"N-n-no!" I stop walking and stood still like a statue.

"Why?" Oh god! Jesus MinJu! Think of something! Find an excuse or something!

"U-u-uh.... I don't feel so good... I think i should go home and rest..." I held my tummy immedietly with both of my arms and act like my tummy hurts so bad.

"Minju? You don't have to act, you could have just told me that you don't wanna go to my place." Darn it! Can't he be stupid for just one day?!

"A-a-ania! I-its just tha-"

"Its ok, I'll walk you home." Did I just made him mad? I've never seen him that pissed off before... what now? Think Minju, Think! After getting back to my senses Jinyoung was far ahead of me. Curse his long legs.

"Jinyoung-ah... I didn't mean to..." I clasp onto his arm trying my best to beg for forgiveness.

"Then what was it?" He stopped but he was avoiding my eyes.

"Its... " I started to picture those stupid stuff again! Like seriouly MinJu! Can you just stop thinking about it! Little did I know my subcontious made me blushed without even noticing it.

"Minju, are you blushing like I think you are?" He cupped my face with both of his hands on my soft cheeks. Is he smirking?

"What? No I didn't!"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, I fell for it... he always win! And now Im here in front of his house.

"Don't just stand there! Take off your shoe and come in." I held my bag that has my stuff for sleeping over tight in my hand. Staring at his living room with a huge staircae in the middle, his house was exatly the same as mine from the outside, but from the inside it looked like an awesome antique castle. I can't put a finger to it but this house seems like somethings missing.

"Jinyoung-ah... is this really where you lives?" My jaw dropped all the way till it hits the ground. Doesn't he feel lonely? I mean like he looked like a hamster living in its cage... cold and lonely, well besides his maids, isn't there someone else? Jinyoung really needs someone... FAMILY! He needs family...

"Come on let's go take a tour at my bedroom!"

Its too late to escape... I'll never beat him in the game of 'who moves the fastest' long limbs and good reflexes.... who am I kidding.... and by fast, HE IS fast. We were at his front door.... and my heart was skipping fast like its gonna blow in me.... Yah Kim Minju! Brace yourself! What the hell are you so nervous about?! He's not gonna eat you or something!

I pressed my palm on my chest to control the freaking heart beating and once Jinyoung had that door knob turned, my heart officilly stop for that second.... somebody call 911 ....

"Yah Minju-ah!" Jinyoung was snapping his fingers in front of me and insisted me in. His room was.... so.... I seriously think that this is the only room that is not so 'dull' and 'dead' in this house. Photo frames were everywhere, from the walls to the desk next to his bed and on his study table.... some with sea shells decorated around the frames and some just have the simple wooden type.... but what so special about all those photos are theres no Jinyoung in it ..... at least its not the one standing next to me....

"Having fun looking at those photos?" He smile a little and held up the one that I was looking at on his study table.

"Is that you?" He answer my question by nodding his head... he didn't smile this time.... more like a very serious face. Is that guy in the photo his dad? I have to admit.... boys at that age don't wear tux like that... The guy was holding his hand standing in front of a building. Wait... is that DaeHwa Company's main building?

"He's my dad." So.... what's with the taking photo in front of DaeHwa building?

"No wonder, you looked so much like h-"

"He died seven years ago..."

"I'm sorry..." I held tight onto his wrist, damn! Can't you just do it right for once?!

"No its okay. So, do you like my room?" Oh he's faking a smile alright. Jinyoung... you don't have to.

"Yup~ its nice.... I like it." Well... that's all I can say.... right?

"Great! Cause your sleeping here tonight. With me that is. Now let's go down, dinners ready." He walked out the door after grinning at me.

"What? Im not going to sleep here! WITH YOU!"

"Oh yes you are." And seriously his house is big, I think i just heard his echo when he was walking down the stairs.

"You know what? Im leaving." Im so gonna leave alright! Living at home alone is better than staying here with him! I ran down the stairs and grab my bag, if I found it that is.


*Jinyoung's POV*

''Looking for this?'' Sometimes Im just so proud of myself for knowing her better than herself.

"Give it."

"Nah~ why don't you come and get it."

"Going once!"

"Going twice!"

"Going..... yah! Just give it to me!"

"I thought you're going thrice?"

"Then I'll just leave without it." Is she really that serious or something? Cause seems to me that she's heading towards the door. THE DOOR!

I ran to her and grab her wrist. This is not gonna be right if she left without spending this day with me in the right way. We are going to have our dinner and she is staying until the next sun is to be seen! That's that! Heading towards the kitchen, I set her down at the end of the table and I went to the other end. The maids brought out the meal, and seriously! Its the first time Im glad to see them!

"Enjoy my princess ~" Even though there's a distant between us now but I can still see her blushing.


------------------------

She went into my bathroom to take a shower after we went back to her house to bring some stuff she might need for staying over at my place. I asked her bring SOME stuff she needs for sleeping over and she brought her whole room with her. I took a chance to see what she brought with her... and I found nothing. Other than some shirts, pants, underwear and some facial products I found nothing....

Bizz...bizz....

She got a new message from her brother....

To: Baby sis
From: Oppa :*

Yah Kim Minju, did you had your dinner?
Anyways, I just wanna tell you that I wont be back until next week.
Don't worry... I know what your thinking.... I'll send your birthday present tomorrow. Okay? -,-
Btw, I'll celebrate your birthday with you once I get back with haraboji.
And yes... you can go out with Jinyoung if he's gonna celebrate your birthday with you.
I'll call you tomorrow okay? Nights ~


OMG! Did I just forget her birthday? Gotta get the others and help me!

"Im done, your turn." She came out drying her hair with her towel.

"Erm... your brother just sent you a message." I went into the bathroom with my phone to call the others.


-----------------------

*Minju's POV*

I was calling Naeun and told her about everything that just happened today, and she freaked out when she knew I'm staying at Jinyoung's. Then all of a sudden the bathroom's door opened and I hung up on Naeun and sent her a message.

"Who were you talking to? Naeun?" I was texting Naeun so I just nodded and ignore him.

"Yah Kim Minju! Why is your hair still wet?" Then I look up and..... Holy crabs! Where is his shirt? And PANTS?

"Yah Jung Jinyoung! Why are you !" I turn my head away to avoid his exposed flesh.

"Who says that? Im wearing a towel around my waist. That is, if you look at me."

"Go get yourself a pants or Im sleeping on the couch tonight!" I heard him sigh and went searching for something to put on.

"Happy?" Yeah... he did put on his pants but I still see a half Jinyoung without his shirt on. But at least he wore something.... right? He went back into the bathroom to dry his hair so I continued to what I was doing a moment ago....

"Yah Kim Minju! Get in here!"

"What?"

"Come and dry your hair or you'll be catching a cold!" Staying with him under a same roof is driving me nuts! Sunggyu didn't nag me as much as Mr. Naggy pants here did. I went in to the bathroom and he pulled me in front of him and turn on the hair dryer, for a guy, he's really good at this. Wait, did he does that to lots of girls before?

He turned off the hair dryer and rolled the wire around it to keep it. "Jinyoung-ah... did you do this to tons of girls before?"

"Maybe" I saw him came closer from the reflection on the mirror.

''Why ask? You jealous?" He hugged my waist and smiled at me through the mirror.

"Me? Jealous? You go to be kidding me."

"Well... you seems like your jealous."

"No Im not."

"Yes you are."

"No Im not!"

"Yes you are."

"Fine then, Im jealous! Happy?" I walk out the bathroom and walk towards the bed. I threw a pillow down to the floor and pulled the blanket up. Im not jealous, I was just curious. Pish.... jealous? What is he talking about. He came to the bed and snug into the blanket with me.

"Go away. You're sleeping on the floor tonight." He came closer and hugging my waist like a koala bear. Can't he just grow up already? He's like a big baby.

"Nah~ its warmer here."

"Whatever."

''Minju-ah, you're the first." Yeah right. Like Im gonna believe ya.

"The first to come to my house, to come to my bedroom, to sleep on my bed, to blow a girl's hair, to hug a girl, to kiss her and fall in love with her."

"So?"

"So? So you're important to me... your the whole world to me.... you held the key to my heart." Except sleeping with oppa when I was a child... Jinyoung is the first guy I'm sleeping with.... I don't know what to say... so i just kept silence and nodded. You're part of my world too pabo...

"Good night Jinyoung." He turned me around to face him.

"Night princess." Then kissed my forehead.... If I lost my all my memories, he'll be the only person I'll remember forever. I'll manage to find a way to remember him.... forever and always....

"Jinyoung-ah.... I love you." This night turns out to be one of the best night of my life after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG! Im so sorry for not updating for such a long time..... •[]•!!!
So I wrote this one a long one.... Im so sorry! But remember to stay tune for the next one~ cause Jinyoung's gonna celebrate Minju's birthday!!!!!!!
I'll try to update as soon as I can :))
This chapter is quite boring though.... Im sorry.... but still I hope you'll enjoy it~
Btw!!! Im so into EXO now!!!!! All of their songs are like super awesome! Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae ~ xD

Highly recomending you to go listen the songs from their album! All of them x))

My EXO bias :
1. Kris
2. Sehun
3. Suho

Ok bye now ~ enjoy!