Chapter 2

My Bodyguard
Chapter 2
 
 
Hyo Rin's POV
 
 
Yo! I'm Cho Hyo Rin. The awesome mother of Cho Kyu Hyun and Cho Kyu Jin! Tahaha! Guess what? After 6 long years! My daughter's finally going baaaack! She was in Japan since 13 and became an assassin in that very young age. Huhuhu.. My poor daughter.. She had to see people suffering by her own doing.. But! Eventhough my Kyu Jin killed hundreds or maybe thousands of peoples already, we never considered her as a murderer. She never killed someone who is innocent, you know!
 
 
Oh! Oh! By the way, the real reason why I'm having my POV is that.. I have a problem. I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT TO MEET A NEW INVESTOR IN OUR COMPANY TODAY! Huhuhu.. Who's gonna fetch my baby at the airport now?!.... Ah! Why did I forgot that I have a son?! Really..
 
 
"Kyu Hyunnie~!" I shouted as I knock on his door.
 
 
Kyu Hyun's POV
 
 
Yesss! Here it comes! Last 5 and I'm going to win! *evil laugh*
 
 
"Kyu Hyunnie~!" my mother shouted while knocking. Imagine. I have the sounds on full volume and I'm wearing my headphones but I can still hear her.. Well, I understand.. that she has a super ultra microphone implanted in .
 
 
"I.. LOST.. !!!!!!!!"
 
 
"Kyu-ah~!" she said as she walk inside.
 
 
"What?!" I said in an irritated tone.
 
 
"Why are you shouting like that? Did something happen?"
 
 
"I just lost! And it's because of you!"
 
 
"Chillax, son. Hahaha!"
 
 
I turned my chair to face her. Oh.. She's sitting on my bed like nothing happened. "So, why are you here? Did something happen?"
 
 
"Err.. Can you.. go to the airport for me?" she said. I turned my chair again to face my computer.
 
 
"Why can't you?"
 
 
"I have an appointment today. I can't go there."
 
 
"Why don't you just cancel your appointment and meet with that someone at the airport?"
 
 
"It's the new investor that I'm meeting."
 
 
"And the one at the airport?" woah! A new game's going to be released next month?! Woah! The title's..
 
 
"It's.. Why don't you just get out of this house, go to the garage, drive a car to the airport, and meet that someone?"
 
 
"Can I say no?"
 
 
"GET OUT, KYU HYUN."
 
 
 
 
____
 
 
- Airport (Cho Airlines) -
 
 
Huhuhu.. Starcraft.. I hate mom for sending me out just to meet this person. But I hate this person more! He's the reason why mom sent me out and threatening me to throw away all my game consoles. Speaking of 'that person', mom didn't told me his name. She didn't even gave me a picture nor describe how he looks like.. Haay.. Atleast say some information, right? I don't even know if it's a girl or a boy. Huhu.. Where art though, ing creature? My Starcraft is waiting for me, you know?!
 
 
"What?! No mom, you've gotta be kidding me.." I heard someone talked. I turned around to see.. a boy. Well, his voice sounds like a girl but his hair's short so I assume he's a guy?
 
 
"I wasted 2 hours waiting for you here to arrive and now you're telling me that you can't come?! Oh c'mon. Don't forget that I can kill you." a short pause then he talked again. "PEACE YOUR FACE, EOMMA! I'M NOT GOING WITH KYU-- THAT STUPID BROTHER OF MINE!" a pause again. "Fine! I'm doing it for you.. and for appa.." then he put his phone in his pocket.
 
 
He's turning around.. I wonder what this boy looks like.. He sounds like a girl..
 
 
When the boy turned around, his face looks like this ---> (O_O)
 
 
"Ah.." he's staring at me.. Oh no.. Maybe he can see through my disguise! Ottoke!
 
 
"Omaewa.." he said. Eh? Omaewa? What's that? Is that Chinese? Oh! Maybe it's Japanese?
 
 
 
Min Ah's POV
 
 
Aish! Where's mother?! I've been here for like 2 hours ago! But I don't even see her shadow.. I'm really killing her.
 
 
*ring ring!*
 
 
"Moshi moshi?"
 
 
"There you go again.. It's mom." she said.
 
 
"Yah eomma! Where are you?!"
 
 
"S-sorry, Kyu Jin-ah! I forgot to tell you that I'm going to meet someone today and I can't fetch you there. But don't worry. Kyu Hyun's coming to pick you."
 
 
"What?! No mom, you've gotta be kidding me.." I shouted.
 
 
"I'm really sorry, Kyu Jin-ah.."
 
 
"I wasted 2 hours waiting for you here to arrive and now you're telling me that you can't come?! Oh c'mon. Don't forget that I can kill you."
 
 
"I promise to make it up to you. So for now, peace?"
 
 
"PEACE YOUR FACE, EOMMA! I'M NOT GOING WITH KYU-- THAT STUPID BROTHER OF MINE!"
 
 
"Kyu Jin!" there. She got mad.. "Don't call Kyu Hyun stupid! He's still your brother and he's older! And please.. Just go with him.. Just for now.. Do it for me and dad, please?"
 
 
"Fine! I'm doing it for you.. and for appa.."
 
 
"Thank you." then I hang up. I put back my phone into my pocket as I turn around.
 
 
Then..
 
 
O_O
 
 
"Ah.." he said as I stared at him.
 
 
"Omaewa.. [You..]" I said. Did I just use a different language?
 
 
"Uhh.. What's Omaewa?" he said. Omagash! He's talking to me! Kyu-opp-- Kyu Hyun is talking to meee! Someone help me! I don't want to talk to him!
 
 
*ring ring!*
 
 
Waah! A life saveeer!
 
 
"Moshi moshi?" I said as I answer the call.
 
 
"Min Ah-chan, are you in Korea already?!" oh it's Arisawa-sama.
 
 
"Hai [Yes], Arisawa-sama."
 
 
"Oh that's good! Be sure to meet my husband, 'kay? Don't forget."
 
 
"Hai! [Yes, ma'am!]"
 
 
"Daewa, matta ne, Min Ah-chan! [Well then, see yah soon, Min Ah-chan!]" then she hang up.
 
 
"E-excuse me.." he said.
 
 
"Yeah?"
 
 
"By any chance, do you know someone named Cho Hyo Rin?" he asked. Ofcourse, I do know her. She's my mother after all. Kyu Hyun no bakaaa~! [Kyu Hyun is an idiot~!]
 
 
"Yeah?"
 
 
"I'm.. C-cho Kyu Hyun. Her son. She sent me here to fetch you."
 
 
"Ah.."
 
 
"Do you want to.. go home straightly, or you want to go somewhere else? Well, I'm sure that you'll choose to go home since you have jetlag.. Haha! Why am I even asking such obvious question?"
 
 
"No. I actually wanted to go somewhere."
 
 
Kyu Hyun's POV
 
 
That.. call. I didn't even understand a thing! He keeps on responding in another language and his responses we're too short! And so, that's what I can call.. a 3-word call! ..
 
 
"E-excuse me.." I said.
 
 
"Yeah?" is his response.
 
 
"By any chance, do you know someone named Cho Hyo Rin?" I asked.
 
 
"Yeah?" is what I receive as a response.
 
 
"I'm.. C-cho Kyu Hyun. Her son. She sent me here to fetch you." I hope he's not a fanboy..
 
 
"Ah.." is what he gave me as a response.... Ah! Seriously! I'm trying my best to keep myself from punching this guy on the face! Argh! Why are his responses so short?! Can't he talk in Korean?! Well, if he can't, he won't be able to understand me at all.. But why isn't he giving a longer answer?!
 
 
"Do you want to.. go home straightly, or you want to go somewhere else? Well, I'm sure that you'll choose to go home since you have jetlag.. Haha! Why am I even asking such obvious question?" yeah. I'm starting to become crazy again.. I really wanted to kill this ..
 
 
"No. I actually wanted to go somewhere." is what he said as a response.. Spell FINALLY? Y-E-S! He finally talked longer! So, I just have to embarrass myself in front of him? Heh?
 
 
"Oh! So, where do you want to go?" I said as I walked towards my car with him following me.
 
 
"SM."
 
 
"SM? What SM?"
 
 
"SM Entertainment." eh?!
 
 
"W-what are you going to do in SMEnt. building?" is he going to audition? Well, it's not yet the season for auditions, but if he's that talented, he can get in.
 
 
"I.. I have to meet someone there." then he entered in my car.
 
 
It's so quiet. Argh..
 
 
"Uhh.. Do you mind if I ask something?" I started. Then I looked at the mirror to see him staring at me.
 
 
"Nah."
 
 
"Nah? It's okay to ask something?" I switched my gaze on the road.
 
 
"Yeah."
 
 
"Oh. So, why are you wearing a.. ball cap?" I looked at him again.
 
 
"Does it not suit me?" he asked.
 
 
"No, not really. It actually suits you."
 
 
"Well, I do find it weird too." eh? What is he talking about?
 
 
"What's weird?"
 
 
"I find it weird for a girl like me to wear a ball cap." oh. So she's a girl...
 
 
"YOU'RE A GIRL?!" then I turned my back to face her, completely forgetting that I'm currently driving.
 
 
"I can survive even when this car crashes. But I'm sorry. I can't save you." SHE said. Then I continued driving.
 
 
"So, you're a girl?"
 
 
"Yeah.."
 
 
"But, why is your hair so short?"
 
 
"It's not short. It's actually long." then she removed her ball cap to reveal her long black shiny hair. Woah.
 
 
"Woah. So you're really a girl.." I said as I forget again that I'm driving.
 
 
"As I said, saving others is not my specialty.. Better focus on driving or you'll die.." she said, again. Atleast put some expression on your face when you're talking!
 
 
"A-ah! Yes.."
 
 
"I'm Kang Min Ah." she said out of the blue.
 
 
"Ah.. EH?" I said as I turn around to look at her. Oh. She's not staring at me anymore..
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Are you.. introducing youself?"
 
 
"I'm not."
 
 
"Eh? Then why did you tell me your name?" then she stood up from her seat and pull out the keys. "H-hey!"
 
 
"Bakaaaa! Who in the world will not say their name when introducing themselves?! Are you really a human? Can you understand something as simple as introduction?! Kyu Hyun no bakaaa!" she said as she open the door. What the hell is with that 'baka'? Can't she talk to me with Korean? Why does she keep on talking in another language?
 
 
And most of all, WHERE IS SHE GOING?!